Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

quarter finals odds

Go down 
+14
centreback
ripvanwinkle
walsheman
midfieldmaestro
rgb
Rex
FearBan
Stonecold
tomcruise
kildarecat
Sam1928
Could'nt Trap Cement
browser
Jimmy winning matches
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

quarter  finals odds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:24 am

Dont think there will be any shocks at the weekend.

Tyrone,Kerry,Cork and Kildare all to win.
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:02 am

maybe Down might........gonna do few handicap bets,seem best value of anything!!!
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:34 pm

fionnmccool wrote:
Not a feckin chance, they Dubs can never be beaten by enough in my eyes... Tyrone all the way.

NICE to see you brought your narrowminded ,eternal , bitterness from the last kildare SITE forum Suspect Suspect , BEST of luck sunday as i have said i will supporting the LILLIES Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy , in hindsight your not the only bitter little mind fool who has slide there way across to this site Sleep Sleep Sleep MODS KEEP A EYE ON THIS ONE !!, every wonder why the last KILDARE FORUM site went tits up Wink Wink Wink with people like you harbouring constant ill will , i hope this site remains immune from your vile attutides "CILL DARA ABU"
Back to top Go down
jj
All-Star
All-Star
jj

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:47 pm

Bet for the weekens for me is an accumulator on the handicaps consisting of Kildare +1, Dubs +3, Roscomon +8 and Down +4. Works out around 14/1 with Betpack.com. Going to have a small interest
Back to top Go down
Derfil
Senior
Senior
Derfil

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:15 pm

There's been enough Leinster bashing over the last few years so would love to see the Dubs stick it to Tyrone. Dublin (+3) 5/6 looks a decent bet.
Back to top Go down
jj
All-Star
All-Star
jj

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:20 pm

Smith 8/1 for first goal tomorrow also. Tempting .............
Back to top Go down
centreback
All-Star
All-Star
centreback

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:56 am

fionnmccool wrote:
Dont think there will be any shocks at the weekend.

Tyrone,Kerry,Cork and Kildare all to win.

theres one shock for ya i`m after cleaning up on that 3/1 price
Back to top Go down
centreback
All-Star
All-Star
centreback

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:33 am

fionnmccool wrote:
Not a feckin chance, they Dubs can never be beaten by enough in my eyes... Tyrone all the way.

quarter  finals odds - Page 2 Guillotine_15229_lg

Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:36 am

As I stated earlier on in the thread, Tyrone and Kerry were over hyped and now are out on their arses this year. All Ireland 2010 is anybody's now.

What it does show is that teams coming through the qualifiers are at a different level pace wise to the Provincial winners.

Here's hoping the trend continues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quarter finals odds   quarter  finals odds - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

quarter finals odds
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2