Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare Player of the Year

Go down 
+18
Could'nt Trap Cement
Always_White
Jimmy winning matches
if_in_doubt
tomcruise
shortgrass
Loads of Pints
Misneach
steviegenius
kickingking
kartman
shoutitout
walsheman
Rex
Stonecold
analysis
peile
wingback
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wingback
Senior
Senior

Location : Two Mile House and Poulaphouca, Blacktrench, Cutbush and Boolea

Kildare Player of the Year - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare Player of the Year   Kildare Player of the Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:29 pm

I genuinely think if we can get past Down we could have as many as 4/5 All Stars in this team...

Dermot early,John Doyle,James Kavanagh, Eamon Callaghan are good bets with Flynner, Smith, P Kelly all in with an outside chance also. who knows?
Back to top Go down
FearBan
Intercounty
Intercounty
FearBan

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Player of the Year   Kildare Player of the Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:39 pm

I think Morgan and Mac Lochlainn have been outstanding as has Johnny and four or five more. Couldnt pick one individual yet though, Long year to go yet!
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Player of the Year   Kildare Player of the Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:13 am

an award for everyone!!
Back to top Go down
GaaHead
Senior
Senior
GaaHead

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Player of the Year   Kildare Player of the Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:58 am

no question, even at this stage and despite the performances of Jimers, Leper, Flats senior, PK, it has to be Johnny Doyle.....

The man has dragged Kildare through so much over the years.... Even on off days, he has worked so hard. Plus, it shows you the strength of the guy, that after a poor kicking performance against Monaghan - remember all the off the ball work he did - he comes out against Meath and kicks 8 points.

I hope beyond hope that he finally gets his just rewards - An All-Ireland Medal and an All-Star.

I think he is in the running for the Footballer of the Year too.... I think of the other 3 teams, Bernard Brogan is his only opposition....

HOWEVER, no awards were ever given out in August..........
Back to top Go down
peile
Intercounty
Intercounty
peile

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Player of the Year   Kildare Player of the Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:05 am

GaaHead wrote:
no question, even at this stage and despite the performances of Jimers, Leper, Flats senior, PK, it has to be Johnny Doyle.....

The man has dragged Kildare through so much over the years.... Even on off days, he has worked so hard. Plus, it shows you the strength of the guy, that after a poor kicking performance against Monaghan - remember all the off the ball work he did - he comes out against Meath and kicks 8 points.

I hope beyond hope that he finally gets his just rewards - An All-Ireland Medal and an All-Star.

I think he is in the running for the Footballer of the Year too.... I think of the other 3 teams, Bernard Brogan is his only opposition....

HOWEVER, no awards were ever given out in August..........

Except player of the month...or two players of the month...Leper and Jimmers Kildare Player of the Year - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Player of the Year   Kildare Player of the Year - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare Player of the Year
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2