Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

joe fox tool%plant hire imtermediate semi draw

Go down 
+11
Fear An Geata
walsheman
bloodsub
centreback
ElGuerrouj
realmoore
The Oracle
White Bridge
shortgrass
Lily8
Jimmy winning matches
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
centreback
All-Star
All-Star
centreback

joe fox tool%plant hire  imtermediate semi draw - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: joe fox tool%plant hire imtermediate semi draw   joe fox tool%plant hire  imtermediate semi draw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:49 pm

Last edited by centreback on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
backatlast
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: joe fox tool%plant hire imtermediate semi draw   joe fox tool%plant hire  imtermediate semi draw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:50 pm

Hugh Lynch has been cut from international rules squad already. And he will definatly be playing in the intermediate final.

After watchin the 2 games its hard to know who will win.

Ballymores workrate is awesome especially from the 6 forwards. Confey have some massive men, especially around the middle.

Whitebridge, i think that jtb are a soft touch havent not been able to perform in newbridge for several years now. Jimmers was allowed to dominate from start to finish.

Where was Cathal McNally for the game?
Back to top Go down
White Bridge
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: joe fox tool%plant hire imtermediate semi draw   joe fox tool%plant hire  imtermediate semi draw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:58 am

backatlast wrote:
Hugh Lynch has been cut from international rules squad already. And he will definatly be playing in the intermediate final.

After watchin the 2 games its hard to know who will win.

Ballymores workrate is awesome especially from the 6 forwards. Confey have some massive men, especially around the middle.

Whitebridge, i think that jtb are a soft touch havent not been able to perform in newbridge for several years now. Jimmers was allowed to dominate from start to finish.

Where was Cathal McNally for the game?

Yeah I will admit that from the outside it looks like we are a soft touch but I honestly don't think that is the case. It is a inexperienced team and they will come good. Our big fault is the point you make about Jimmers. We as a team don't plan to stop other teams - we just want to play football and score more than the opposition which we did all year - against weaker opposition obviously. For instance Keith Cribbben got plenty of 'treatment' from his marker but yet we didn't even attempt that sort of thing with Jimmers - not saying there's anything wrong with that but maybe we are naieve in that regard.

Cathal will be the first to admit that he had a bad day at the office - while the supply wasn't great he had chances and he didn't take them so guilty as charged I guess! I still reckon there won't be too many U21 defences looking forward to facing him when that c'ship gets going!
Back to top Go down
backatlast
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: joe fox tool%plant hire imtermediate semi draw   joe fox tool%plant hire  imtermediate semi draw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:45 pm

Yes whitebridge perhaps you are right about jtb been to naive. i think alot of teams have that problem. they dont have a win at all costs mentality like ballymore had saturday.

That was my 1st time seeing cathal mcnally. was it that his marker was very good or did he just have a bad day at the office?
Back to top Go down
Fear An Geata
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: joe fox tool%plant hire imtermediate semi draw   joe fox tool%plant hire  imtermediate semi draw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Intermediate Relegation Final
Ballykelly 1 - 8 Milltown 0 - 7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: joe fox tool%plant hire imtermediate semi draw   joe fox tool%plant hire  imtermediate semi draw - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

joe fox tool%plant hire imtermediate semi draw
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2