Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final???

Go down 
+23
kickingking
carburyman
steviegenius
tomcruise
rgb
centreback
KILL BILL
White Bridge
shortgrass
walsheman
if_in_doubt
kartman
jj
kildarecat
MD
lilypremier
Onhisboot
TommyKeegan
Rex
Come on the Boys in Blue
Jimmy winning matches
Stonecold
gaaweb
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
gaaweb
Senior
Senior

Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final??? Empty
PostSubject: Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final???   Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:35 am

Well lads will it be an easy Final against Louth????
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

PostSubject: Re: Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final???   Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:36 am

Its a joke of a draw and the way its concocted
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final???   Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:37 am

looks lilke kildare will to it hard way to get final
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final???   Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:41 am

had the easy way last year and didnt get there.

Doesnt matter ta f*uk, have to beat then all eventualy.
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final???   Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:47 am

gaaweb wrote:
Totally agree a nice soft one Laughing , for the dubs Wink
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final???   Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:00 am

gaaweb wrote:
louth will not be a strong as this year. from what i was told
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final???   Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:04 am

The one team we did not have home advantage for (God knows why) and we pull them.
Tough Draw but I wouldn't fear anyone of them.
One things for sure we are going to have to hit the ground running, not hoping to peak in August.

I'll just be looking to Wicklow and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final???   Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:15 am

Absoultely delighted. Kildare are in a place now where they should be playing the best and beating the best. Wicklow aren't what they are, the Leinster championship has shown repeatedly having a game under your belt makes some difference going into the quarter-final against a team that hasn't plated, and besides as Padraig Nolan has said a number of times these Kildare players having been beating the sh*t out of Meath at underage time and time again and will fancy beating them up again, and I'd rather Dublin in a semi-final than a final. You have to beat them all but as for Marty Morrissey, is he as thick as he is ugly. Before the draw wouldn't shut up about Dublin, said Laois are Kildare are still hovering around the top table and Leinster champions Meath weren't even mentioned. Christ almighty. But let him on, delighted with draw!
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final???   Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:15 am

draw in full
top half of draw
kildare v wicklow winners play meath
longford v laois winners play dublin

bottom half of draw
wexford v offaly winners play westmeath
louth v carlow

Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final???   Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:16 am

JME wrote:
The one team we did not have home advantage for (God knows why) and we pull them.
Tough Draw but I wouldn't fear anyone of them.
One things for sure we are going to have to hit the ground running, not hoping to peak in August.

I'll just be looking to Wicklow and nothing else.

A fan on the same wave lenght fair dues, i am of the same opinion take every game as it comes , but i still think the winners of leinster will come from kildare/dublin
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final???   Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:18 am

And another positive, to all the counties in the top half of the draw, was there any other draw that could have had you looking forward more to the new season and summertime!
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final???   Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:19 am

I think Marty meant to say Laois were hoovering around the top table.
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final???   Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:28 am

What a line! Love it!
Back to top Go down
Onhisboot
Intercounty
Intercounty
Onhisboot

PostSubject: Re: Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final???   Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:37 am

extremely tough draw just to get a to a leinster final, and when you look at the 8 provincial finalists not making the last 4 in 2010, i think the back door is the best road forward
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final???   Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:38 am

2010 was a once off in that regard, statistics over duration of the back door show if you are good enough, you can go at it any way.
Back to top Go down
Onhisboot
Intercounty
Intercounty
Onhisboot

PostSubject: Re: Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final???   Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:44 am

I hope your right TK, it would be a great way to do it beating wicklow meath and dublin along the way
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final???   Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:46 am

One way or another, great to be thinking of the sun and the championship in October!
Back to top Go down
lilypremier
Senior
Senior
lilypremier

PostSubject: Re: Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final???   Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:56 am

thats a very tough draw. One game at a time lads! I reckon that the leinster winners are from our side of the draw however.
Back to top Go down
MD
All-Star
All-Star
MD

PostSubject: Re: Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final???   Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:50 am

I am not really bothered,a few years ago I would of sh*t myself at the prospect of even playing Wicklow. But now I fear no one and if we want to be the best and beat the best we want to be beating Meath and Wicklow and the Dubs. Dublin are going to be strong this year along with ourselves and If we lose to Dublin in Leinster but get to the All Ireland I am not bothered. Again,a few years ago winning Leinster was a dream but now all I care about is winning the overall prize. Which I believe is within our grasps. Leinster has lost its importance to a certain extent. I do think we will beat Wicklow we should be anyway. One game at a time but my eyes are on September and not July. If we lose I know we have the ability to comeback.
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final???   Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:52 am

"One game at a time but my eyes are on September." Is it me or is there one of the great contradictions there Laughing
Back to top Go down
MD
All-Star
All-Star
MD

PostSubject: Re: Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final???   Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:54 am

SSSSH Wink I was hoping no one would read that bit Laughing
Back to top Go down
kildarecat
All-Star
All-Star
kildarecat

PostSubject: Re: Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final???   Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:19 am

September? All Irelands don't come in lucky bags, when the ball is thrown in against Wicklow September won't even cross my mind, churlish to right off Wickow, they'll be right up for a game against us, they gave us an almighty fright in Portlaoise last year when everyone thought all we had to do was turn up to win it.
I can understand people been reasonably optimistic with the current Kildare set up, but some really need to keep their feet on the ground.
We certainly didn't get the rub of the green as far as the draw went, but we just have to get on with our lot.
I might have a small few quid on the Biffo's to win Leinster and lay off if they make the final, hardly terrifying opposition in their half of the draw.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final???   Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:47 am

dublin 6/5
meath 4/1
kildare 11/2
louth 9/1
westmeath 12/1
laois 14/1
wexford 14/1
offaly 20/1
wicklow 50/1
longford 80/1
carlow 80/1 from paddy power
Back to top Go down
jj
All-Star
All-Star
jj

PostSubject: Re: Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final???   Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:29 am

11/2 a savage price
Back to top Go down
kartman
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final???   Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:35 am

Was thinkin the same kildarecat...either offaly to make the final or lay it after before final.With louth missing so many for next year i think its the bet of the year.
Although some the louth lads might change there minds after seeing that draw.
Glad kildare got a tough draw,just what we needed to get us geared up for it early on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final???   Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wicklow, Meath and Dublin Before the Leinster Final???
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next