Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paul Galvin to Vincents

Go down 
+19
Taibi
ElGuerrouj
Loads of Pints
steviegenius
Come on the Boys in Blue
tomcruise
Sam1928
overthebar
bloodsub
Big Full Back
if_in_doubt
analysis
walsheman
Admin3
Ogie
kickingking
TommyKeegan
Lily8
hawker
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hawker
Intercounty
Intercounty

Paul Galvin to Vincents Empty
PostSubject: Paul Galvin to Vincents   Paul Galvin to Vincents Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:33 am

Rumours that he's joining St Vincents. One wonders will that lead to a change of county too?
Back to top Go down
Lily8
All-Star
All-Star
Lily8

PostSubject: Re: Paul Galvin to Vincents   Paul Galvin to Vincents Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:36 am

Yea cause he's studying in D.I.T apparently. I can't ever see him leaving Kerry though.
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Paul Galvin to Vincents   Paul Galvin to Vincents Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:40 am

He's started new job in Irish Indo as well, Fashion column starts Saturday.
Back to top Go down
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

PostSubject: Re: Paul Galvin to Vincents   Paul Galvin to Vincents Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:16 am

The story is rubbish according to Éamon Fitzmaurice. Typical tabloid nonsense from 'da herild'
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Paul Galvin to Vincents   Paul Galvin to Vincents Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:07 am

And as KK says, the story is apparently bullshit... indeed, it's all based on the rumour mill and the only thing that was certain was that Vincent's hadn't received a transfer request.

And whatever about club, and he loves his club and the odd bit of hurling he gets to do - a very good hurler by the way - there's not a prayer of him changing county. If you're to believe him in the documentary, he might only play one more year county anyway, although I'd take that with a pinch of salt.
Back to top Go down
Admin3
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul Galvin to Vincents   Paul Galvin to Vincents Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:56 am

Jesus Walsheman are you trying to get banned. As a regular and long time member you should know the line that can't be crossed. Another one like that and I'll not be able to save you from daddy ADMIN.

Think before you post in future.

To everyone else that posted, I have removed any post that quoted or referenced Walsheman.

Thanks

Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Paul Galvin to Vincents   Paul Galvin to Vincents Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:27 am

He's after saying himself that it's more of the usual groundless speculation about him
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: Paul Galvin to Vincents   Paul Galvin to Vincents Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:39 am

here what ya talking about???what post???
Back to top Go down
analysis
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Paul Galvin to Vincents   Paul Galvin to Vincents Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:35 am

the one you put on this thread earlier that admin has now deleted.
Back to top Go down
if_in_doubt
All-Star
All-Star
if_in_doubt

PostSubject: Re: Paul Galvin to Vincents   Paul Galvin to Vincents Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 pm

walsheman wrote:
here what ya talking about???what post???

Good man, play innocent, if you didn't see it then it didn't happen Very Happy

On Galvin moving to Vincents' well it seems to be completely false, shocking that such a reputable paper could make such a claim..........

As for the studying fashion thing well I'm not claiming to be the most knowledgeable of students but even I know that he'd have to wait till September to start his course, hardly see him moving to Dublin any time soon so. Best of luck to him with column, the fashion world wouldn't be my particular cup of tea but sure let him at, he seems to know his stuff and if he's enjoying himself then let him go for it.
Back to top Go down
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star
Big Full Back

PostSubject: Re: Paul Galvin to Vincents   Paul Galvin to Vincents Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:03 pm

Who cares who or what club or where he goes... He has an hour doc. shown on RTE about him and he's a celeb. all of a sudden.....
Back to top Go down
bloodsub
Intercounty
Intercounty
bloodsub

PostSubject: Re: Paul Galvin to Vincents   Paul Galvin to Vincents Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:23 pm

He'll probably pick up a 3 month suspension very shortly so he won't be playing for anyone!
Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Paul Galvin to Vincents   Paul Galvin to Vincents Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:12 am

galvin is a hard nut alright, but nearly every county has this type of player who crosses the line every now and then and also these players bring a certain type of aggression to the team which every successful team needs to achieve all ireland glory. kerry, tyrone,armagh and most recently cork all have had that sort of player in there panel and we all know what they have won in the last 10 years or so. i can see some of our own players in the last few years having that sort of aggression and this along with our skill level and team play has certainly brought us up to the level to compete for all ireland glory with all the big guns. all we need now is a bit of luck and a few officials that can see a square ball and point when it goes between the posts.............!!!!. Suspect not asking for much there am i?? bounce
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Paul Galvin to Vincents   Paul Galvin to Vincents Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Why does Paul Galvin get so much media coverage and column inches just because the guy is into fashion?

This has been going on for years now. I know nothing about fashion, designers, trends etc etc but I do know Paul Galvin loves his clothes and get reminded of this every few weeks on TV, radio and newspaper!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tomcruise
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Paul Galvin to Vincents   Paul Galvin to Vincents Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:31 pm

I heard he was looking closely at joining a Kildare club , if he moves from Finuge.Met him before Christmas and what you get is what you see.Great craic on a night out !!!
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Paul Galvin to Vincents   Paul Galvin to Vincents Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:05 am

Another supposed kerry import in the kildare ranks , next of all he will be playing for kildare , jesus this rumour mill definelty getting mighty run of the counties of leinster , Dublin first , who is next Meath !!! , as one poster here put it So what , who cares !!!
Back to top Go down
tomcruise
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Paul Galvin to Vincents   Paul Galvin to Vincents Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:09 am

vodafone 2010

Just like Kilmacud yesterday.Wait until I see.

Kavanagh man of the match - Longford

Morrisey - Wexford

McGrath - Wicklow ?

McBarron - Fermanagh ?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Paul Galvin to Vincents   Paul Galvin to Vincents Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:21 am

tomcruise wrote:
vodafone 2010

Morrisey - Wexford

McGrath - Wicklow ?

McBarron - Fermanagh ?

lol!

Kildare 1998

O'Dwyer - Kerry
Murphy - Cork
Lacey - Tipperary

Two All Stars and a Leinster title winning goal-scorer

!!!!
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Paul Galvin to Vincents   Paul Galvin to Vincents Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:11 am

In fairness to them McBarron, Morrissey and Kavanagh are all teachers I believe in their feeder school and joined the club long before they were winning anything. They all live very near to the pitch and this is the nearest club to them. Kavanagh was sounded out by Parnells and Brigid's and he turned them and whatever benefits down to play for what is now his local club.
Back to top Go down
steviegenius
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Paul Galvin to Vincents   Paul Galvin to Vincents Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:40 am

I also heard (from a kerry friend) at the weekend that Galvin when he moves to Dublin that he would prefer to move to a club in Kildare but still play for Kerry myself I cant see him leaving his own club. I know a lot of people don't like him but he would bring a crowd to games here and a lot of media attention
Back to top Go down
Loads of Pints
All-Star
All-Star
Loads of Pints

PostSubject: Re: Paul Galvin to Vincents   Paul Galvin to Vincents Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:44 am

galvin was spotted in a north kildare gaa club and hotel bout 2 weeks ago.....make of that what you will Wink
Back to top Go down
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

PostSubject: Re: Paul Galvin to Vincents   Paul Galvin to Vincents Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:25 am

Galvin isn't leaving Finuge lads
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Paul Galvin to Vincents   Paul Galvin to Vincents Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:57 am

Ogie wrote:
tomcruise wrote:
vodafone 2010

Morrisey - Wexford

McGrath - Wicklow ?

McBarron - Fermanagh ?

lol!

Kildare 1998

O'Dwyer - Kerry
Murphy - Cork
Lacey - Tipperary

!!!!

We were owed them, Thompkins and Fahy - All Ireland winners for Cork!!!
Back to top Go down
tomcruise
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Paul Galvin to Vincents   Paul Galvin to Vincents Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:06 am

Loads of Points

If it's the same club I heard of , he is not going there anyway but one of their members appoached him at Dec O'Sullivan's wedding last Friday.Small world we live in.There was a lot of beer on board.Jaysus it would be great to see him with a Kildare club Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Paul Galvin to Vincents   Paul Galvin to Vincents Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:43 am

Sam1928 wrote:
Ogie wrote:
tomcruise wrote:
vodafone 2010

Morrisey - Wexford

McGrath - Wicklow ?

McBarron - Fermanagh ?

lol!

Kildare 1998

O'Dwyer - Kerry
Murphy - Cork
Lacey - Tipperary

!!!!

We were owed them, Thompkins and Fahy - All Ireland winners for Cork!!!

Touché - or Too Shea even...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Galvin to Vincents   Paul Galvin to Vincents Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paul Galvin to Vincents
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next