Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Up for the Match

Go down 
+2
kickingking
totalgaa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
totalgaa
Senior
Senior

Up for the Match Empty
PostSubject: Up for the Match   Up for the Match Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:14 pm

Anyone travelling up on Saturday for the game or any ideas of good places to stay

Although I am a bit confused now whether to stay close to Omagh or Clones, but what with the day thats in it I think I will still plan towards Omagh.
Back to top Go down
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

Up for the Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up for the Match   Up for the Match Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:17 pm

Have a look at your calendar sir!!
Back to top Go down
totalgaa
Senior
Senior

Up for the Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up for the Match   Up for the Match Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:21 am

kickingking I think I have
"with the day thats in it"
Back to top Go down
totalgaa
Senior
Senior

Up for the Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up for the Match   Up for the Match Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:49 am

Is there nobody staying over on Saturday night
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

Up for the Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up for the Match   Up for the Match Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Highlights will be on TG4 Monday night
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

Up for the Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up for the Match   Up for the Match Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:26 am

Ogie wrote:
Highlights will be on TG4 Monday night
That should come with a health warning
Back to top Go down
TheBigFullForward
Senior
Senior

Up for the Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up for the Match   Up for the Match Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:00 am

Just as a matter of interest, would anybody have any idea how much is spent putting the 30 plus panel plus backroom staff up in hotels for these Northern trips?

Fair enough we beat a bad Antrim side but the players couldn't have played any worse against Donegal and Tyrone if they had jogged to Newbridge the morning of the game never mind being put up in the lap of luxury.
Back to top Go down
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star
Big Full Back

Up for the Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up for the Match   Up for the Match Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:20 pm

TheBigFullForward wrote:
Just as a matter of interest, would anybody have any idea how much is spent putting the 30 plus panel plus backroom staff up in hotels for these Northern trips?

Fair enough we beat a bad Antrim side but the players couldn't have played any worse against Donegal and Tyrone if they had jogged to Newbridge the morning of the game never mind being put up in the lap of luxury.

We can go on about the cost all we like but I think we shouldn't be making an issue out of it. It's part of the bigger picture. If we want to be up there with the top teams we've to think professional and be professional.

Performance was poor and I'm sure the players know it themselves. May is where they'll be judged and we can look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Up for the Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up for the Match   Up for the Match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up for the Match
Page 1 of 1