Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Ireland Tickets

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

All Ireland Tickets Empty
PostSubject: All Ireland Tickets   All Ireland Tickets Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:24 pm

A Hugh leap of faith here , as I know there are genuine soles here , but by any small chance , has anyone got a spare ticket for Sunday , that they be willing to pass on at face value , genuine supporter here , Rolling Eyes please PM Thanks
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Tickets   All Ireland Tickets Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:14 am

Any genuine Dublin supporter should be able to get one. Either form a club, through the Parnell scheme which entitles you to a final ticket or a GAA season ticket. That's three avenues for the genuine supporter.

But then you'd have to go to league and O'Byrne cup matches.
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Tickets   All Ireland Tickets Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:32 am

Rex wrote:
Any genuine Dublin supporter should be able to get one. Either form a club, through the Parnell scheme which entitles you to a final ticket or a GAA season ticket. That's three avenues for the genuine supporter.

But then you'd have to go to league and O'Byrne cup matches.

Look there are alot of genuine Dublin supporters , in clubs who cant get tickets , there are people who may not be able to afford €130 to €170 for parnell passes , there are only 2000 available , which are all gone , like the Gaa season ticket some people may not be able to afford them neither , as A active member of my own club ,A Kildare one at that , they were not given many 4 hurling/4 football , why would they get any except they were obliged to take them ?? , so that avenue is almost shut as they were raffled fairly , not that i expected one above a fellow club member , and fair play to them they have tried there best to get more in my case unsuccessfully , ill give them that , they but out all the stops

And as a genuine supporter who does attend the O'Byrnes and the All the League games involving Dublin , and funnily enough some of the kildare ones if they dont clash , it not a God given right to recieve a all Ireland ticket even if you are heavily involved in a club , it a privilege bestowed to a few

I am not worried about getting one I am sure I will with the help of a genuine gael somewhere , i just thought that a fellow gael my be able to help out , SO i assume by your snide comment , digs and underhanded remarks that rules you out genuinely Wink , thanks for you assistance Cool

Last edited by vodafone2011 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flourman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Tickets   All Ireland Tickets Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:11 am

I don't get that ..
If you go to all league and O'Byrne cup games surely a season ticket makes financial sense and gaurentees you championship tickets.
Back to top Go down
ChopperDalton
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Tickets   All Ireland Tickets Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:31 am

As much as he does my nut in, Vodafone is a genuine Dublin supporter who goes to all their games. Plenty of real supporters will miss out and plenty of people will be attending their 1st game of the season.
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Tickets   All Ireland Tickets Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:32 am

flourman wrote:
I don't get that ..
If you go to all league and O'Byrne cup games surely a season ticket makes financial sense and gaurentees you championship tickets.

Well as you are aware O'Byrne Cups are not part a season ticket, if I had the finance Yes " a season ticket makes financial sense and gaurentees you championship tickets" But I was not in a position to get one , Luckily !! as I have said , I am a active member in a club in Kildare , and the club were able to get Tickets for Myself when I requested them , Like many people here , I had to work to a budget as i have a family , luckily enough , I have made it to all the games Dublin have been involved in for many years , and some Kildare ones included , its a rarity I miss one , realistically I am not involved with a club in Dublin , it has made the task that little bit more difficult , thankfully my club down here has helped whenever they can , they cant now , they have tried , they told me they had the same problems in 1998.

Look I took a chance here , i thought that there may be genuine people here who could help , apparently not , maybe i was foolish to ask here , considering the attitudes , I still know there are Genuine pepole here

LOOK just forget it !! Thanks anyway EOS
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Tickets   All Ireland Tickets Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:39 am

ChopperDalton wrote:
As much as he does my nut in, Vodafone is a genuine Dublin supporter who goes to all their games. Plenty of real supporters will miss out and plenty of people will be attending their 1st game of the season.

Thanks CD , I dont really mean to do your head in , differents of opinion probably and naturally , as i know deep down your a true Kildare supporter by your 100% loyalty in your posts , wouldnt have it any other way
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Tickets   All Ireland Tickets Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:42 am

Admin can you please lock or delete this thread , i foolish posted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Tickets   All Ireland Tickets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Ireland Tickets
Page 1 of 1