Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Ireland Final

Go down 
+6
Derfil
lilypremier
Sam1928
KILL BILL
Rex
corkfan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
corkfan
Junior C
Junior C

All Ireland Final Empty
PostSubject: All Ireland Final   All Ireland Final Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:16 pm

Hi lads,first post here but as ye can see by my username, im from Cork and am a fan in need of a ticket for Sunday week. Have been to every game this year. Suprised that its not ye were playing on Sunday week,but no doubt if ye keep onto McGeeney, ye will be back year in year out. I was just wondering, or hoping that if anyone on here would have any spare ticket for the game would consider myself, a needy Cork fan. If anyone has access to spare tickets please PM me. I would greatly appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

All Ireland Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Final   All Ireland Final Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:22 pm

Can't help you with the ticket but I'll be favouring the Rebels on the 19th.
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

All Ireland Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Final   All Ireland Final Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:08 pm

And will you give me your ticket next year?
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

All Ireland Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Final   All Ireland Final Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:48 am

KILL BILL wrote:
And will you give me your ticket next year?

All Ireland Final Lol
Back to top Go down
lilypremier
Senior
Senior
lilypremier

All Ireland Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Final   All Ireland Final Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:29 pm

Well said KILL BILL!!
Back to top Go down
Derfil
Senior
Senior
Derfil

All Ireland Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Final   All Ireland Final Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:20 pm

Haven't got a ticket I'm afraid but I'd be hanging around Gills pub before the match. You'd be surprised with the amount of spare tickets around.
Back to top Go down
corkfan
Junior C
Junior C

All Ireland Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Final   All Ireland Final Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Won't be able to do that Kill Bill....we'll be back defending our title. Wink but cheers lads,it seems like tickets will be a bit easier to come by than first expected.
Back to top Go down
stanley
Intercounty
Intercounty
stanley

All Ireland Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Final   All Ireland Final Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5w6TJyhS2o

Have to say Cork deserve to win the all Ireland final after hearing this, class stuff lads, without a doubt the best GAA song I have ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

All Ireland Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Final   All Ireland Final Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:32 pm

That's not bad at all actually made me laugh a couple of times.

"Paul Galvin do you think your a dentist" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Misneach
Intermediate
Intermediate

All Ireland Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Final   All Ireland Final Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:19 pm

Bloody heck did ye read the comments/arguments goin on between the Cork & Kerry people underneath that You Tube video? Makes us and Laois seem like best friends!!! There's some serious bile being flung about that neck of the woods!!
Back to top Go down
tomcruise
All-Star
All-Star

All Ireland Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Final   All Ireland Final Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:17 am

Go on the Rebels.Give it to that Kerry shower.They are sneering ye long enough.And if ye bring Sam home make sure that ye visit the kingdom on the way home Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FearBan
Intercounty
Intercounty
FearBan

All Ireland Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Final   All Ireland Final Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:23 am

Hoping Cork will win, hopefully I'll grab myself a ticket too before Sunday week.

The Cork Kerry rivalry is as strong as I've seen anywhere. Kerry love being arrogant and letting everyone know that they are the footballing aristocrats and we all know it’s not in Cork's nature to loose an argument or feel inferior to anything....can be enjoyable to watch.

Hopefully they'll end the 20 year wait this year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All Ireland Final Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Final   All Ireland Final Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Ireland Final
Page 1 of 1