Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rainbow testimonial match

Go down 
+15
Fear An Geata
realmoore
Stonecold
Sam1928
peile
shoutitout
kickingking
ElGuerrouj
wingback
walsheman
analysis
Rex
TommyKeegan
GaaHead
Jimmy winning matches
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

rainbow  testimonial   match Empty
PostSubject: rainbow testimonial match   rainbow  testimonial   match Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 am

lads did i hear on kfm that match is on 20 november in newbridge , then the panel are off boston after that

Last edited by fone on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GaaHead
Senior
Senior
GaaHead

PostSubject: Re: rainbow testimonial match   rainbow  testimonial   match Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:52 am

Match is on Saturday November 20 at 2pm in St Conleth's Park.

It's a Farewell Game for Anthony but also the major fundraiser for the Players Fund, but also St Brigid's Hospice, Curragh and St Raphael's, Celbridge....

It is Kildare XV v Ireland XV - including Dara O Sé, Seamus Moynihan, Padraig Joyce, Peter Canavan, etc....

They will be selling tickets at €20. They hope to get 15,000 in Newbridge for the game.

The lads are heading to Boston at end of November, beginning of December.
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: rainbow testimonial match   rainbow  testimonial   match Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:59 am

Hope they give Darragh a bit of notice and he bothers his hole showing up, as opposed to the launch of the international rules. A tool and an insight into the way Kerry players are spoiled. But forget his ego and his green and gold, fair play Anthony. Quite the opposite of the above. I'll be there. Hope it's packed.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: rainbow testimonial match   rainbow  testimonial   match Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:21 am

I'll be there anyway, I could spend €20 a lot worse than that.

With a bit of promotion it should draw a great crowd.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: rainbow testimonial match   rainbow  testimonial   match Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:37 am

will there . hope weather good for day
Back to top Go down
analysis
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: rainbow testimonial match   rainbow  testimonial   match Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Great Idea, looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: rainbow testimonial match   rainbow  testimonial   match Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:58 am

sounds like a great idea,prob a function after!!
Back to top Go down
wingback
Senior
Senior

Location : Two Mile House and Poulaphouca, Blacktrench, Cutbush and Boolea

PostSubject: Re: rainbow testimonial match   rainbow  testimonial   match Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:52 am

TommyKeegan wrote:
Hope they give Darragh a bit of notice and he bothers his hole showing up, as opposed to the launch of the international rules. A tool and an insight into the way Kerry players are spoiled. But forget his ego and his green and gold, fair play Anthony. Quite the opposite of the above. I'll be there. Hope it's packed.

Tommy I have been following this forum for months, you are recent to this forum, maybe you were on the old one I dont know. I dont post often but I read most of the posts on this site and I have to say you have come out with some of the most idiotic comments I have ever seen. Who are you to say darragh is a tool? You are incredibly negative and you seem to be on here just to try and wind people up...gobsh*te
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rainbow testimonial match   rainbow  testimonial   match Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:49 am

TommyKeegan was a regular of the old official forum wingback, under tommykeegan until he was banned and then once more under tkmax.
no one knows who he is, but hey if he says daragh is a tool maybe he is a tool.
who are we to question tommykeegan?
Back to top Go down
ElGuerrouj
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: rainbow testimonial match   rainbow  testimonial   match Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:32 am

wingback wrote:
TommyKeegan wrote:

Tommy I have been following this forum for months, you are recent to this forum, maybe you were on the old one I dont know. I dont post often but I read most of the posts on this site and I have to say you have come out with some of the most idiotic comments I have ever seen. Who are you to say darragh is a tool? You are incredibly negative and you seem to be on here just to try and wind people up...gobsh*te

Lovely!! finally a bit of arguing on this site Very Happy
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: rainbow testimonial match   rainbow  testimonial   match Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:50 am

fight fight fight fight fight fight
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: rainbow testimonial match   rainbow  testimonial   match Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:05 am

Tk strikes again, another victim to add to his scrap book.

Tk was let out of the padded cell underneath the dressing rooms in Newbridge by the old sites admin.
He was banned along with Athi after the "night of the long knives" following our defeat by Louth in Crofton's last game. He kind of went a bit mental.

Tk likes to stir the pot, but he knows his stuff and if there was ever a man to get the debate going it's him.

Back to top Go down
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

PostSubject: Re: rainbow testimonial match   rainbow  testimonial   match Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:17 am

TommyKeegan wrote:

Darragh Ó Sé is a gent. I've met him several times and I can't say a bad word about him. He played the game hard but he played it fair. There was never any bullsh1t with Darragh and sadly he's one of the last of a dying breed. McGeeney is a good friend of the Ó Sé brothers. He was down in Dingle prior to our semi-final to sound out their thoughts on Down. Totally unnecessary comment Tommy.

Hopefully Anthony will get a good turnout for his big night. What a servant for the cause - hopefully he still has a role to play in Kildare football in the future.
Back to top Go down
shoutitout
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: rainbow testimonial match   rainbow  testimonial   match Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:47 pm

I am glad this game is being played but I just hope that the county board dont regret not playing it just after the Down game when IMO they would have got a sell out. Not sure they will now but can only hope that they do.
Back to top Go down
peile
Intercounty
Intercounty
peile

PostSubject: Re: rainbow testimonial match   rainbow  testimonial   match Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:49 pm

JME wrote:

Tk was let out of the padded cell underneath the dressing rooms in Newbridge by the old sites admin.
He was banned along with Athi after the "night of the long knives" following our defeat by Louth in Crofton's last game. He kind of went a bit mental.

Tk likes to stir the pot, but he knows his stuff and if there was ever a man to get the debate going it's him.

You're obviously a buddy JME.

TK rubbishes other peoples posts and offers his own sarcism and cynism and expects the rest of us to see his wit and wisdom ! If his stuff is arrogance and ignorance, you're right, he knows his stuff. But let him off, no point in banning him, plenty of posters here know the agenda. Sometimes its actually amusing.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: rainbow testimonial match   rainbow  testimonial   match Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:57 pm

peile wrote:
JME wrote:

TK rubbishes other peoples posts and offers his own sarcism and cynism and expects the rest of us to see his wit and wisdom ! If his stuff is arrogance and ignorance, you're right, he knows his stuff. But let him off, no point in banning him, plenty of posters here know the agenda. Sometimes its actually amusing.

WTF, I don't know him from Adam, why don't you take a chill pill and relax it is only a forum on the internet, nothing to get the blood pressure high.

See the Peter McNulty thread that is something to get worried about. Bloody hell some blokes love to have a moan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rainbow testimonial match   rainbow  testimonial   match Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:53 pm

peile wrote:
JME wrote:

I don't know what your getting worked up about peile, he didnt abuse any of your posts, your obvioulsy a buddy with someone who's post he did abuse?!! Very Happy

All joking aside, he called Daragh O Sé a tool, not a rapist, or paedo or a Moorefield man, a tool.
I'm sure the man has been called worse by the people from Kerry.
Tommy must have met him before, or had dealings at some stage with him.
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: rainbow testimonial match   rainbow  testimonial   match Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:07 pm

fionnmccool wrote:
peile wrote:
JME wrote:

I don't know what your getting worked up about peile, he didnt abuse any of your posts, your obvioulsy a buddy with someone who's post he did abuse?!! Very Happy

All joking aside, he called Daragh O Sé a tool, not a rapist, or paedo or a Moorefield man, a tool.
I'm sure the man has been called worse by the people from Kerry.
Tommy must have met him before, or had dealings at some stage with him.

Beautifully put as always.
Putting Moorefield men in the same category as rapists and paedo's. I wonder who the tool really is. Are you really an adult?
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: rainbow testimonial match   rainbow  testimonial   match Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:14 pm

Sleep

Last edited by fone on Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rainbow testimonial match   rainbow  testimonial   match Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:19 pm

Knew that'd bring you out Sam, it was a joke. Had to take some of the heat off tommy there.

Yee Newbridge folk, despite having good football teams are very very insecure about yourselves.

They were exceptional at the weekend, I think there finally back to their best, despite missing Glavin and Flynn.
Murray was poor, however Sweeney stood up to the plate. Leinster once again is a real possibility.
Be worried about young Mullhall giving Lonergan a roasting however.
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

PostSubject: Re: rainbow testimonial match   rainbow  testimonial   match Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:51 pm

Back to top Go down
realmoore
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: rainbow testimonial match   rainbow  testimonial   match Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:17 pm

[quote="fionnmccool"]Knew that'd bring you out Sam, it was a joke. Had to take some of the heat off tommy there.

Yee Newbridge folk, despite having good football teams are very very insecure about yourselves.

They were exceptional at the weekend, I think there finally back to their best, despite missing Glavin and Flynn.
Murray was poor, however Sweeney stood up to the plate. Leinster once again is a real possibility.
Be worried about young Mullhall giving Lonergan a roasting however.[/quote]

He scored 1-4 in the game, 1-3 of that came from when he was marking our other corner back. so only got one point(from the sideline) of Lonergan. not exactly a roasting

He is a serious talent and had athy passid to him more in the early stages, the result could have been different.
David Whyte has really stepped up and covered magnificently for Glavin/Flynn.
Back to top Go down
peile
Intercounty
Intercounty
peile

PostSubject: Re: rainbow testimonial match   rainbow  testimonial   match Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:23 pm

Fionn, 'do unto others before they do unto you'

..and fight for the oppressed

COME ON MOOREFIELD !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rainbow testimonial match   rainbow  testimonial   match Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:28 pm

David Whyte was excellent, cleaned up in the middle. Made Foley and Dunne look very average.

Fight for the oppressed peile?

Should you not be in the Kildare Hurling forum then??
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: rainbow testimonial match   rainbow  testimonial   match Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:18 am

I call for Fionn to be banned. He broke the charter. Admin!!!!!

"No hate speech.
Anyone that insults people based on their race, gender, sex, sexual preference, religion, culture, or club of origin, or threatens them explicitly or implicitly is not allowed and may result in an immediate ban. This includes both fellow forum members and your fellow human beings in general."

Back on topic. I'd wager all my worldly possessions that TK would not call Darragh O'Se a tool to his face.

rainbow  testimonial   match Internet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rainbow testimonial match   rainbow  testimonial   match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rainbow testimonial match
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next