Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Doyle on Newstalk

Go down 
+3
FearBan
fargo
Rex
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

John Doyle on Newstalk Empty
PostSubject: John Doyle on Newstalk   John Doyle on Newstalk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:22 am

Just heading off to the Junior game but I thought it was important enough to give a quick post.

He was on Newstalk this afternoon and said he wanted to keep playing for Kildare.

Best news I've heard in ages.

With JD, Dermot and Peter Kelly back next year things could still work out.

A ray of light and the end of a week of despair.
Back to top Go down
fargo
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: John Doyle on Newstalk   John Doyle on Newstalk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:51 am

Heard that ,great discussion i thought with Tierney and Aindreas Doyle on the panel but importantly as you say Rex great news sbout JD next year..
Back to top Go down
FearBan
Intercounty
Intercounty
FearBan

PostSubject: Re: John Doyle on Newstalk   John Doyle on Newstalk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:39 am

Wohoo, he wants to keep playing....we need him to keep playing. Maybe management might be wise to use him a bit more sparingly next spring.
Back to top Go down
koko39
Senior
Senior
koko39

PostSubject: Re: John Doyle on Newstalk   John Doyle on Newstalk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:43 am

Great news! His word were as long as they keep picking me I'll keep playing!
Back to top Go down
carburyman
All-Star
All-Star
carburyman

PostSubject: Re: John Doyle on Newstalk   John Doyle on Newstalk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:48 am

This means Gezzer vwill say as well
Back to top Go down
koko39
Senior
Senior
koko39

PostSubject: Re: John Doyle on Newstalk   John Doyle on Newstalk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:55 am

I got impression from johnny that he already knows the story.. He said that management will sit down over next few weeks and then checked himself by saying that that was if they decide to stay on..
Back to top Go down
kildarecat
All-Star
All-Star
kildarecat

PostSubject: Re: John Doyle on Newstalk   John Doyle on Newstalk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:33 pm

C'mon guys did you really think that Johnny was going to step down?, stupid journalists asking him about his future directly after that devasting loss to Donegal, probably the last question he wanted to hear at the time.
He has 5 months to decide his future and its heavy odds on that Johnny will be playing for Kildare next year and probably the year after that and the year after that.

No doubt these cruel defeats hurt badly and might have taken its toll on other players to say enough is enough, but Kildare football is almost a home away from home for Johnny Doyle.
Back to top Go down
naked-lilly
Senior
Senior
naked-lilly

PostSubject: Re: John Doyle on Newstalk   John Doyle on Newstalk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:19 pm

praise the lord! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Doyle on Newstalk   John Doyle on Newstalk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Doyle on Newstalk
Page 1 of 1