Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dublin v Kildare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

Dublin v Kildare Empty
PostSubject: Dublin v Kildare   Dublin v Kildare Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:15 pm

I'm afraid to ask given the likelihood the response will be very negative, but here goes anyway. How was it? From the little I have gleaned, Kildare did very well, conceded a goal before half time and then hit the crossbar themselves.

On the face of it, there has been improvement. Obviously, Dublin remain one of the best teams in the country and given that they have inflicted a few heavy beatings in recent years, this would seem to represent a step forward. But, I emphasise, I wasn't there, so I'm interested in the reactions of those that were.
Back to top Go down
kelf
All-Star
All-Star

Dublin v Kildare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dublin v Kildare   Dublin v Kildare Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:05 am

It was 3 to 2 when Roisin Byrne had to go off.
Yes, it was 4 to 3 for Dubs when they got their goal, well worked after Kildare gave the ball away and immediatly after the Kildare chance.

Brilliant shot by Eimear, hit cross bar & far post and spun out, to a loose forward but Dubs keeper smotherer her shot.

Immediatly after HT Kildare missed a point chance and keeper made brilliant stop from Brianne. Again rebound went to a forward who had the ball pulled from her grasp. Stonewall peno but nothing given.
Dubs then had a strong spell. Kildare came back with a point & then a goal . 4 in it Next 10 no scores then Dubs hit 5 in last 5 mins before Kildare peno.

Defended well. Like last year Dubs got no points from frees and keeper had only one save when she advanced bravely to a low through ball ( see Pat Tinsley photo on FB) .

Great progress but still a few bits to sort out fitness wise.

Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

Dublin v Kildare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dublin v Kildare   Dublin v Kildare Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dublin v Kildare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dublin v Kildare   Dublin v Kildare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dublin v Kildare
Page 1 of 1