Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012

Go down 
+57
egocentric
steviegenius
Ogie
tpos
stanley
wingback
BelieveToAchieve
Haggisgolf
Borderline
overthebar
lilysavage
lastline
lomond
kildare08
kildaregaa365
Athyman
shoutitout
Onhisboot
jonnyoxford
lilywhites on tour
Taibi
Big Full Back
Botch
if_in_doubt
jj
parcel
Cassanata
Horsebox
Highball
Rex
Loads of Pints
kickingking
walsheman
centreback
fargo
carburyman
murof
rgb
Stonecold
tomcruise
bob12
peile
hawker
naked-lilly
MD
nuxer
carra2323
Could'nt Trap Cement
Ohtoohtobe
Sam1928
TommyKeegan
topcat
totalgaa
KFSAM
KILL BILL
Stekhli
flourman
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Could'nt Trap Cement
Senior
Senior

Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012   Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:16 pm

Eoin doyle was a serious underage hurler was starting for the senior school in naas while in secon year glad someone convinced him just like rob kelly to switch to the bigger ball....

Eoin must only be 18-19 thogh no?
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012   Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:17 pm

Raaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beware strong language!!

Lets go eat a god damn snack!!
Back to top Go down
rgb
All-Star
All-Star
rgb

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012   Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:29 pm

Ummm...okay...

That's two minutes of my life gone forever....

Anyway, I see a lot of people's teams are leaving out Ollie, presumably on a size basis. Could he be the man with the legs for Paul Kerrigan?
Back to top Go down
KFSAM
Senior
Senior
KFSAM

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012   Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:37 pm

Could'nt Trap Cement wrote:
Eoin doyle was a serious underage hurler was starting for the senior school in naas while in secon year glad someone convinced him just like rob kelly to switch to the bigger ball....

Eoin must only be 18-19 thogh no?

He'd of been part of the U21 hurling panel that won Leinster last week and won the minor All Ireland a couple of years back with the same bunch of lads. A very promising young player and depending on how the football goes he may still be part of the U21 hurling squad this year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012   Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:37 pm

[

Last edited by FionnMcCool on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flourman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012   Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:38 pm

Think he's 20 / reckon this was his last year @ U21 / played CB against Offaly earlier in the year.

Open to correction though
Back to top Go down
KFSAM
Senior
Senior
KFSAM

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012   Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:40 pm

tomcruise wrote:
Fionn

All to be revealed on Sunday next at 2pm in Headquarters.This will be the first real team that Eoin Doyle ( and some others ) will ever play against.

He did very well against Limerick who have proven over the last few years to be no slouches. Pace to burn. Could do a real job on Kerrigan.
Back to top Go down
KFSAM
Senior
Senior
KFSAM

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012   Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:44 pm

Stonecold wrote:
Raaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beware strong language!!

Lets go eat a god damn snack!!

And now an example of over psyching.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012   Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:59 pm

tomcruise wrote:
Fionn

All to be revealed on Sunday next at 2pm in Headquarters.This will be the first real team that Eoin Doyle ( and some others ) will ever play against.

You do realise the step up in Class from the level that he has been playing at to what he is at now and played so far its chalk and cheese. From what I've seen of him he has it all.

This is the first real team that him and others will play against? Whilst Cork are a good team Tom I don't subscribe to your evaluation of them.
Back to top Go down
murof
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012   Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:14 pm

Have been very impressed by Doyle, he has the look of a young Glen Ryan about him. If only McGeeney could unearth another young lad who can score and we would be in business! Was it in 2010 that Cork needed extra time to beat Limerick before going on to win Sam? It just shows what a fine team Limerick are and how little credit they received for thier display against us. If we can tackle as hard and as sustained as we did against Sligo then we have a chance. Any news on Flynn or Lynch as I really feel we will need one of them at some stage on sunday. This has to be the game where Johnson gets enough time on the pitch to show what he can do, he surely is the best equipped to feed of O'Connor. Starting to feel positive about this game and honestly feel the players will as well.
Back to top Go down
carburyman
All-Star
All-Star
carburyman

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012   Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:34 pm

This is where Geezer must name his best 15 that he thinks could win.Cork have powerful runners that will hurt us if were not 100%,this is where i think there will be changes on Sunday from the start.if we can keep cork to 10-12 points in the first half we will have a great chance
Back to top Go down
tomcruise
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012   Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:49 pm

Fionn

Sure we will see on Sunday. I rate Cork the best team in the land and if we beat them , I will be getting very excited for the future. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012   Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:51 pm

Very interesting read. Fargo, The Big cal and others should have a good read of it.
The Ah But Brigde

From the Irish Examiner

Reading or listening to what passes for most GAA commentary these days, you sometimes wonder why they bother, those brave souls-poor eejits that coach or play inter-county football.

For five straight years Kieran McGeeney has guided Kildare to the All-Ireland series when in the seven seasons before him Kildare hadn’t even made it even once, yet a line of commentators label his team "underachievers" and ask where’s the silverware.

Maybe Kildare are only the fifth or sixth best team in the country, but what’s the shame in that? It seems to be lost on a lot of GAA pundits and writers sceptical of Kildare that they themselves aren’t among the top five nationally in their own profession either.

We call it "Ah but" syndrome. Any achievement a team pulls off can be dismissed by an "Ah but" or a "But sure". Usually it’s in relation to their calibre or list of defeated opponents. "But sure they’ve beaten nobody." Go through this year’s All-Ireland quarter-finalists and it could be levelled at nearly all of them, except Cork, but sure that was only in the Munster championship.

There’s one thing being a critic and another being a cynic. And The Sunday Game resident panellists are the worst offenders of belittling people without whom they wouldn’t have anyone to get paid to commentate about.

Whereas their hurling counterparts Liam Sheedy and Cyril Farrell can observe and enjoy a match between two non-contenders like Wexford and Offaly on its own merits, the triumvirate of Brolly, Spillane and O’Rourke spent the early summer belittling or berating the honest efforts of Division Three teams like Wexford, Longford and Tipperary.

O’Rourke, Brolly and Spillane each in their own right still have a lot to offer GAA punditry but you can’t keep having two or more of them on at once without either a younger, more informed panellist (Dara Ó Cinnéide and Anthony Tohill are sorely missed) or a stronger, more informed anchor.

Last Sunday night was a nadir. While Michael Lyster projected his scepticism of Joe Brolly’s skewed and selective argument on the merits of Kerry, we’d prefer if it had been in the way of facts rather than rolling his eyes.

Brolly’s attack on Kerry and Colm Cooper was the ultimate in "Ah but" punditry. He’s gone close before. All last summer he dismissed every Dublin team of the last 25 years as "chokers". His reservations of Cork are well documented. But the way he downplayed the six All-Irelands Kerry have won over the last 15 years was pathetic.

According to Joe, "on all occasions — this is just a simple fact of life — whenever a team stands and stares them in the face for 70 minutes, Kerry have looked down… I have yet to see this Kerry team win in the face of adversity."

Yes, you have, Joe, if you care to remember. Twice against Armagh in 2000 and again when the counties met in the 2006 All-Ireland quarter-final — call it that year’s final if you want, since you’re so dismissive of Mayo. How can you forget all three days when your beloved Crossmaglen were well represented?

You can’t just judiciously pick last year’s All-Ireland final against Dublin and then forget about Kerry’s victory over the same county in a 2007 All Ireland semi-final that was almost as epic as Derry’s 1993 semi-final win over the Dubs, the game which forged much of your own reputation as a player.

They "faced adversity" against Galway in 2000 and 2008 and triumphed. And when they met proper Cork teams in 2008 and 2009 and in Munster in 2010 and 2011, Kerry, thanks in no small part to Cooper, carved out a way.

Joe can’t keep dismissing Kerry’s 2004 triumph either on the basis that they only beat Mayo; didn’t that the same Mayo beat the mighty Tyrone?

Everyone has "choked’’, Joe. Tyrone in 2004 and 2007 when Mayo and Meath put it up to them. Peter "The Great" got himself suspended in 1997 and sent off in 2001. Mikey Sheehy couldn’t kick a free in Killarney in 1987 a week after conjuring up that last-minute goal down by the Lee.

Maybe it was Joe, in trying to break into TV, who behind the scenes put together that famous "Pele was crap" sequence for Baddiel and Skinner on Fantasy Football.

Maybe Kerry might lose to Donegal next weekend. If they do, it’ll be just like when Tyrone met a hungrier, younger team in Cork in 2009, not because they lacked any bottle.

Everyone loses now and again, even Kerry.

Champions make their setbacks temporary and their victories permanent. Critics prefer to make their victories temporary and their setbacks permanent.

The trick for champions is to ignore the latter.

Maybe we all should until the likes of Joe wise up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012   Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:52 pm

Taking up the point about the route we have to the All Ireland. Hard to look beyond Sunday and i know it's a tough route but personally if we were to go on and reach the dream.This is the way i would want it. The line thrown at us all time about not beating a so called big team would be answered. We all know we were robbed in 2010 and should have met Cork in the all Ireland final. This is our chance now to see what we can do against them. IF we were to get by Cork. Id like to see Donegal come through the other game. I think they have a good chance v kerry. It would be great to have a Kildare v Donegal Semi final no doubt they have improved on last year but i would see it as a chance for us to get revenge on last year. (interesting there is no extra-time in this years quarter finals) This would set up the all ireland for a novelty pairing. A meeting then with either Mayo or Dublin think Dublin would come through the other side. Great for leinster and my god would i love a shot at them another chance to get revenge for last year and that "non" free. It's a tough route and a dream at the minute but if we were to somehow do it. We would have earned our first all ireland in 80+ years.
Back to top Go down
fargo
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012   Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:37 pm

FionnMcCool wrote:
Very interesting read. Fargo, The Big cal and others should have a good read of it.
The Ah But Brigde

From the Irish Examiner

Reading or listening to what passes for most GAA commentary these days, you sometimes wonder why they bother, those brave souls-poor eejits that coach or play inter-county football.

For five straight years Kieran McGeeney has guided Kildare to the All-Ireland series when in the seven seasons before him Kildare hadn’t even made it even once, yet a line of commentators label his team "underachievers" and ask where’s the silverware.

Maybe Kildare are only the fifth or sixth best team in the country, but what’s the shame in that? It seems to be lost on a lot of GAA pundits and writers sceptical of Kildare that they themselves aren’t among the top five nationally in their own profession either.

We call it "Ah but" syndrome. Any achievement a team pulls off can be dismissed by an "Ah but" or a "But sure". Usually it’s in relation to their calibre or list of defeated opponents. "But sure they’ve beaten nobody." Go through this year’s All-Ireland quarter-finalists and it could be levelled at nearly all of them, except Cork, but sure that was only in the Munster championship.

There’s one thing being a critic and another being a cynic. And The Sunday Game resident panellists are the worst offenders of belittling people without whom they wouldn’t have anyone to get paid to commentate about.

Whereas their hurling counterparts Liam Sheedy and Cyril Farrell can observe and enjoy a match between two non-contenders like Wexford and Offaly on its own merits, the triumvirate of Brolly, Spillane and O’Rourke spent the early summer belittling or berating the honest efforts of Division Three teams like Wexford, Longford and Tipperary.

O’Rourke, Brolly and Spillane each in their own right still have a lot to offer GAA punditry but you can’t keep having two or more of them on at once without either a younger, more informed panellist (Dara Ó Cinnéide and Anthony Tohill are sorely missed) or a stronger, more informed anchor.

Last Sunday night was a nadir. While Michael Lyster projected his scepticism of Joe Brolly’s skewed and selective argument on the merits of Kerry, we’d prefer if it had been in the way of facts rather than rolling his eyes.

Brolly’s attack on Kerry and Colm Cooper was the ultimate in "Ah but" punditry. He’s gone close before. All last summer he dismissed every Dublin team of the last 25 years as "chokers". His reservations of Cork are well documented. But the way he downplayed the six All-Irelands Kerry have won over the last 15 years was pathetic.

According to Joe, "on all occasions — this is just a simple fact of life — whenever a team stands and stares them in the face for 70 minutes, Kerry have looked down… I have yet to see this Kerry team win in the face of adversity."

Yes, you have, Joe, if you care to remember. Twice against Armagh in 2000 and again when the counties met in the 2006 All-Ireland quarter-final — call it that year’s final if you want, since you’re so dismissive of Mayo. How can you forget all three days when your beloved Crossmaglen were well represented?

You can’t just judiciously pick last year’s All-Ireland final against Dublin and then forget about Kerry’s victory over the same county in a 2007 All Ireland semi-final that was almost as epic as Derry’s 1993 semi-final win over the Dubs, the game which forged much of your own reputation as a player.

They "faced adversity" against Galway in 2000 and 2008 and triumphed. And when they met proper Cork teams in 2008 and 2009 and in Munster in 2010 and 2011, Kerry, thanks in no small part to Cooper, carved out a way.

Joe can’t keep dismissing Kerry’s 2004 triumph either on the basis that they only beat Mayo; didn’t that the same Mayo beat the mighty Tyrone?

Everyone has "choked’’, Joe. Tyrone in 2004 and 2007 when Mayo and Meath put it up to them. Peter "The Great" got himself suspended in 1997 and sent off in 2001. Mikey Sheehy couldn’t kick a free in Killarney in 1987 a week after conjuring up that last-minute goal down by the Lee.

Maybe it was Joe, in trying to break into TV, who behind the scenes put together that famous "Pele was crap" sequence for Baddiel and Skinner on Fantasy Football.

Maybe Kerry might lose to Donegal next weekend. If they do, it’ll be just like when Tyrone met a hungrier, younger team in Cork in 2009, not because they lacked any bottle.

Everyone loses now and again, even Kerry.

Champions make their setbacks temporary and their victories permanent. Critics prefer to make their victories temporary and their setbacks permanent.

The trick for champions is to ignore the latter.

Maybe we all should until the likes of Joe wise up.

You seem to be set on a campaign to eradicate all dissenters here Fionn , i dont think theres a line in the quoted article that applies to me . I have different reasons for my cynicism/pragmatism . Weve had manys the heated debate here about them and related issues even culminating the odd thread being locked !!. I will accept certain things about Mcgeeneys contribution , conditioning ,progress of certain players etc .Wheras i dont think any part of my dubiousness about the quality of opposition beaten ,reasons were in the qualifiers etc. are ever accepted by you or the majority of the Geezer supporters here .I rail the odd time when it goes to the extent of presenting us as some out and out football backwater being graced by a Messiah .Hence i dont get into the debates very often .
Youre Knowledgable guy on your Football , thats obvious from your posts . I differ on some stuff not all , im sure theres a lot we might even agree on .But on an issue like this youre never going to get a homogenous consensus .
Back to top Go down
centreback
All-Star
All-Star
centreback

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012   Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:52 pm

goulding o`connor o`neill

sheehan kelly kerrigan

thats a serious forward how many kildare lads would break into that forward line, its argumentative but for me only a fully fit leper would get into it.

they have 4 very good midfielders to pick from in murphy, pearse o`neill, alan o`connor and aidan walsh

at the back kissane canty o`leary
cadogen shields carey

on paper that is like an all star team for me and on paper il be suprised if we get within 5points of them but as i say thats all on paper and all that counts is on the day. i can see tomas o`connor doing alot of damage as this will be the first game hes played this year that the opposition wont be putting an extra player infront of him, cork dont play the sweeper role they believe they are good enoughh to match any team player for player and this naivety could be there undoing.
i dont think we can stop them from scoring 14+ points but i do think we can rack up a high score against them and if our lads get the scoring boots going then i believe we have a good chance. il be backing leper for the first goal should get good odds on that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012   Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:22 am

I dont agree with your assessment on Cork centreback.

They have some excellent forwards. And a physically strong backline and midfield.

Their back line in my opinion can be taken. O'Leary, Canty and Kissane are certainly not the best footballers or the best half backline in the country.

Shields is a good footballer, will he match O'Connor Physically? Cadogen is a good corner back, but lets not leave him in there.

Cork are there to be got at, I believe we can do it. Am I expecting a win. No.
I'm hopeful. No more.
Back to top Go down
hawker
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012   Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:27 am

Iheard the other night that Pierce O'Neill is out for the rest of the year. Not sure how true that is but it came from a member of his own club. Paddy Kelly is having groin trouble at the moment and his training has been limited. Cantys training has also been disrupted so hopefully both of those will struggle later in the game.

Clares midfield gave Cork their fill of it in the Munster Final. If Cork play a big Ff we'll have to sticl Foley back which limits our midfield options. Hopefully Daryl can play some part but JD I reckon will be out around the middle next weekend.

Gonna a very nervous few days.
Back to top Go down
flourman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012   Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:30 am

FionnMcCool wrote:
I dont agree with your assessment on Cork centreback.

They have some excellent forwards. And a physically strong backline and midfield.

Their back line in my opinion can be taken. O'Leary, Canty and Kissane are certainly not the best footballers or the best half backline in the country.

Shields is a good footballer, will he match O'Connor Physically? Cadogen is a good corner back, but lets not leave him in there.

Cork are there to be got at, I believe we can do it. Am I expecting a win. No.
I'm hopeful. No more.

Agreed think their half back line is poor enough and lacks pace / Kissane excluded.
Back to top Go down
hawker
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012   Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:33 am

Forgot to add that Cadogan is on anti-biotics. Thats why he was taken off last weekend. Thats the rumour but could be horse-shite. Sure we have insider knowledge there anyway. silent
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012   Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:38 am

tomcruise wrote:
Fionn

Sure we will see on Sunday. I rate Cork the best team in the land and if we beat them , I will be getting very excited for the future. Cool
that why u have 200e on cork at 7/2
Back to top Go down
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012   Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:41 am

Cork have a fine team but they can be got at. Each of their forwards are very good players but there are none of them that you would term as unmarkable on their day. They don't have a Cooper or a Brogan who can nearly win a match on their own from limited possession. O'Neill and Sheehan could potentially become that sort of player one day but they're yet to reach that level.

They've a strong midfield but hopefully we can get parity there. I think it would be a mistake to move Foley now given his form out the field in the last two matches. No one seems to know what the story is with Flynn and I very much doubt Lynch will feature given that he is yet to see a second of action for Kildare in over a year. The chances are that Cork will start with Goulding instead of Murphy in the full forward line so our full back line won't be subject to an aerial bombardment.

Their half back line is an area where we should look to target them. Get Kissane and O'Leary on the backfoot and we're in business. I suspect they might switch Canty with Shields to counter O'Connor.

It's a big ask for Kildare and I think we will have to produce our best performance in many years but we are no forlorn hope in this match.
Back to top Go down
Loads of Pints
All-Star
All-Star
Loads of Pints

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012   Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:50 am

i dont buy into the notion that Corks HB are weak as such, the way they set up is such that their half forwards - kelly, kerrigan and even their midfielders drop back a bit deeper in front of Kissane Canty and O'Leary and tend to pick up most of their possession there, thats why they always seem to have so many runners. Having that area of the field crowded out gives that line a bit more protection too.

i too can see canty going back on big Tom but it would only be to do with his fitness being a problem more so than Shields not being able to cope, he is a top class full back and is well used to marking lads like tom. he doesnt field much ball but he is well able to break it down to Cadogan and Carey beside him. (Cadogan is on his sick bed btw - he tweeted it yesterday and was taken off in Thurles)

think Kildare keeping their discipline and the performance of little Joe McQuillan is going to have a big bearing on the result, the cork free takers have shown time and again that they love it in Croker.
Back to top Go down
flourman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012   Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:59 am

surely TOC would beat Canty up a stick for pace?
Back to top Go down
hawker
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012   Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:10 am

flourman wrote:
surely TOC would beat Canty up a stick for pace?

I would think so too. Very little high ball went into TOC last weekend. Twas nearly all low ball down the channels and it pai dividends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012   Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare Qualifier Campaign 2012
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next