Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare League Fixtures 2013

Go down 
+40
Ohtoohtobe
Cilldara_2000
Rex
Big Full Back
fatherted
Flamingo
tomoneillandhissisteranne
Athyman
Lily8
kartman
nasnari
KFSAM
kickingking
ChopperDalton
kelf
Loads of Pints
walsheman
johnsmyth
shoutitout
steviegenius
Ogie
Fear An Geata
lillyboy
SamMaguire
thehouse
KILL BILL
Taibi
hawker
totalgaa
Highball
flourman
tomcruise
murof
Bad News Baba
TommyKeegan
Jimmy winning matches
jj
Come on the Boys in Blue
if_in_doubt
SeamusMurphy
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bad News Baba
All-Star
All-Star
Bad News Baba

Kildare League Fixtures 2013 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare League Fixtures 2013   Kildare League Fixtures 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:50 am

Nobody is going to travel. Certainly not 6-7000 for a game that should be at home. People are not going to bled dry by the GAA, supporter or no supporter. If they got 1000 Kildare fans to go I would be surprised from what I have heard talking to people.
Kildare supporters have had enough of being the punch bag and cash cow for the GAA.
Back to top Go down
Fear An Geata
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare League Fixtures 2013   Kildare League Fixtures 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:59 am

Parnell Park capacity is now 7,300 per Colm Keys in the Indo today and the Dubs may be compelled to play there home games in Croke Park. Crying or Very sad Not much of a punishment, considering they're looking to play their home games in Croke Park anyway. Methinks this is just a smokescreen to justify moving us out of St. Conleths for our games against Donegal and Dublin.
Back to top Go down
Loads of Pints
All-Star
All-Star
Loads of Pints

PostSubject: Re: Kildare League Fixtures 2013   Kildare League Fixtures 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:03 am

newbridge is a kip and an embarrassment, in the last 5 years we have played i would estimate about 75% of our games in croker. what is the big issue here?

if i was a player and asked where would i prefer to play dublin, in newbridge on a sunday afteroon in st Kipleths Park or in Croker under lights on a sat eve it would be a no brainer.

people should have taken action years ago when there was money available and refused to go to newbridge until improvements were made.
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Kildare League Fixtures 2013   Kildare League Fixtures 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:04 am

Fear An Geata wrote:
Parnell Park capacity is now 7,300 per Colm Keys in the Indo today and the Dubs may be compelled to play there home games in Croke Park. Crying or Very sad Not much of a punishment, considering they're looking to play their home games in Croke Park anyway. Methinks this is just a smokescreen to justify moving us out of St. Conleths for our games against Donegal and Dublin.

Can you please explain the Punishment ??? for what ??
Back to top Go down
Bad News Baba
All-Star
All-Star
Bad News Baba

PostSubject: Re: Kildare League Fixtures 2013   Kildare League Fixtures 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:15 am

Loads of Pints wrote:
newbridge is a kip and an embarrassment, in the last 5 years we have played i would estimate about 75% of our games in croker. what is the big issue here?

if i was a player and asked where would i prefer to play dublin, in newbridge on a sunday afteroon in st Kipleths Park or in Croker under lights on a sat eve it would be a no brainer.

people should have taken action years ago when there was money available and refused to go to newbridge until improvements were made.

It's the principal and the extra cost. Surprised you need to ask.
We have a home pitch , it may be in a state but it's our home ground, in our County and we are like every other County entitled to play our matches there. They want us to move our home games into Dublin so they can make more money and appease the dubs. As usual extra expense it's pushed upon Kildare with no thought of the average supporter. Once these games are moved that's it, St Conleths will never see a white Jersey again. I think that is something to fight for.
As much as I admire the players, it's not all about them all the time. Supporters rights need to be taken into account once in a while and at the moment Kildare supporters are being dumped on from a height.
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Kildare League Fixtures 2013   Kildare League Fixtures 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:35 am

Baba O' Reily wrote:
Loads of Pints wrote:

It's the principal and the extra cost. Surprised you need to ask.
We have a home pitch , it may be in a state but it's our home ground, in our County and we are like every other County entitled to play our matches there. They want us to move our home games into Dublin so they can make more money and appease the dubs. Bull !!!

So the lack of vision for the last 10 year in providing a half decent ground is indeed looking out for Supporters rights need to be taken into account once in a while and at the moment Kildare supporters are being dumped on from a height" Dont be covering the lack of vision on the KILDARE GAA county boards part with bull !!! about appease the dubs

As usual extra expense it's pushed upon Kildare with no thought of the average supporter.
Once these games are moved that's it, St Conleths will never see a white Jersey again. I think that is something to fight for.As much as I admire the players, it's not all about them all the time.Supporters rights need to be taken into account once in a while and at the moment Kildare supporters are being dumped on from a height. Once again who is at fault KILDARE GAA County board

Back to top Go down
Bad News Baba
All-Star
All-Star
Bad News Baba

PostSubject: Re: Kildare League Fixtures 2013   Kildare League Fixtures 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:46 am

Whose fault is it that Parnell Park can't accommodate Dublin now either. For a supposed big support and plenty of money, 7,300 is shocking.
Why is your Chairman whining in the press about Kildare. If they want to have a spring series go ahead, he obviously knows without a second County Dublin can't make any money out of it. So to appease the dubs the GAA will move Kildare and Mr. Kettle can have his way. So the way I look at it now is he can have 30% of something or 100% of nothing, if Kildare go up we'll take the lions share for being put out. Hows that.
Back to top Go down
shoutitout
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare League Fixtures 2013   Kildare League Fixtures 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:54 am

To answer your question Ogie I agree with Baba go all ticket.
Have said before on here yes our grounds are a kip bit there our grounds. I have followed Kildare all over the country for many a year now and plan to for many more but I do not see why we should move. We can all debate whos fault it is that our county grounds does not hold more but if we always move out of it it will never hold more. Stand our ground now and if fans kick up for not being able to se their team then and only then something might happen. If we move everytime our own grounds cant hold the crowd why would the GAA or our own County Board need to improve it????? I would rather not see our team play because our grounds can not hold the capacity then have to move to a different County.

Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Kildare League Fixtures 2013   Kildare League Fixtures 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:27 am

Baba O' Reily wrote:
Whose fault is it that Parnell Park can't accommodate Dublin now either. For a supposed big support and plenty of money, 7,300 is shocking.

I could say the same about the Kildare supposed big support , but hey we all have a problems with our summertime supporters staying shy of the league games , I doubt now 6000+ are going to pack the rafters for all 4 Kildares home game , Are They !! , but I suppose YEAH Rolling Eyes with Kerry/Cork/Donegal your faced with the same issue where your going to accomodate their travelling support Laughing !!

I dont have a problem with the reduction of Parnell Park due to H&S , but i am not going to come out with outlandish claims that it Kildare fault !!! And if you know your facts it was Dublin who put it to the GAA about building a meduin size staduim themselves in west Dublin or supporting the Gaa if they wishes

Why is your Chairman whining in the press about Kildare. If they want to have a spring series go ahead,

Read it again , I think he is supporting your right to hold your home games in Conleths , I dont see Donegal , Kerry , etc rowing in behind you !!

he obviously knows without a second County Dublin can't make any money out of it.

Nobody else whinges about playing in Croke Park Tyrone 2009 / Kerry 2012 when there home games were played in this neutral staduim

So to appease the dubs the GAA will move Kildare and Mr. Kettle can have his way.

I dont hear Mayo Tyrone or Down whinging about playing Dublin in Croke Park , so you dont have to throw the rattler out of the pram , We dont need Kildare to engage in helping themselves financially !!! Even if its a good idea to run any format for spring series !! which can help a neighbour in Need

So the way I look at it now is he can have 30% of something or 100% of nothing, if Kildare go up we'll take the lions share for being put out. Hows that.

I dont know where your getting those figures considering you have been allocated your 2013 league money in advance to service the current debt ran up by the Kildare county board , so if anything Dublin are doing Kildare a favour financially , so how you can say " have 30% of something or 100% of nothing" is beyond me when The county dont have a pot to P.. in financially for the next few years , unless His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum throws some pocket change the county boards way

How s That Wink

Last edited by sniper on Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
if_in_doubt
All-Star
All-Star
if_in_doubt

PostSubject: Re: Kildare League Fixtures 2013   Kildare League Fixtures 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:54 am

sniper wrote:
Baba O' Reily wrote:

I dont have a problem with the reduction due to H&S , but i am not going to come out with outlandish claims that it Kildare fault !!! And if you know your facts it was Dublin who put it to the GAA about building a meduin size staduim themselves in west Dublin or supporting the Gaa if they wishes

Why is your Chairman whining in the press about Kildare. If they want to have a spring series go ahead,

Read it again , I think he is supporting your right to hold your home games in Conleths , I dont see Donegal , Kerry , etc rowing in behind you !!

he obviously knows without a second County Dublin can't make any money out of it.

Nobody else whinges about playing in Croke Park Tyrone 2009 / Kerry 2012 when there home games were played in this neutral staduim

So to appease the dubs the GAA will move Kildare and Mr. Kettle can have his way.

I dont hear Mayo Tyrone or Down whinging about playing Dublin in Croke Park , so you dont have to throw the rattler out of the pram , We dont need Kildare to engage in helping themselves financially !!! Even if its a good idea to run any format for spring series !! which can help a neighbour in Need

So the way I look at it now is he can have 30% of something or 100% of nothing, if Kildare go up we'll take the lions share for being put out. Hows that.

I dont know where your getting those figures considering you have been allocated your 2013 league money in advance to service the current debt ran up by the Kildare county board , so if anything Dublin are doing Kildare a favour financially , so how you can say " have 30% of something or 100% of nothing" is beyond me when The county dont have a pot to P.. in financially for the next few years , unless His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum throws some pocket change the county boards way

How s That Wink

I do.

Enter stage left Donegal chairman PJ McGowan;

"We've had no communication with Croke Park or Kildare or anybody about moving our opening league game in the Allianz League," said the Donegal chairman.

"It's Kildare's home fixture in Newbridge and, to be honest, they should be entitled to play it at home. I would like to think that the principle of a county getting home advantage should stand."

Croke Park is Dublin's home ground in all but name at this stage, I'd love to see a breakdown of the number of intercounty "home" games they've played there in comparison to Parnell Park over the last couple of years.

Playing away in Dublin, against Dublin, at home to Dublin, great idea...

We can either make a stand now and look to have these games played in Newbridge or we can bend over to appease certain sections of the GAA, and run the risk of barely playing a home match ever again, forever being rode by Croke Park.

In a week when people are talking about how successful the shop in Newbridge has been in raising vital funds, people are willing to move out of Newbridge altogether.

Sure why not put Conleths up for sale and be done with it? It might be a kip but it's our kip, it's a bit like a parent with a kid who doesn't like sport or have any friends, they still have to love it...
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare League Fixtures 2013   Kildare League Fixtures 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:00 am

Jaysus I'm feeling positive about something from Donegal, strange feeling indeed.........
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare League Fixtures 2013   Kildare League Fixtures 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:06 am

Some stats regarding Dublin here if_in_doubt (http://experiencemore.ie/experience-speaks/2012/05/23/off-the-fence-too-much-home-comfort-for-dubs)..

I'd be very curious, if we play double headers with Dublin in Croke Park and we are both technically at "home" are gate receipts split down the middle between Kildare and Dublin? Also, if our home game against Dublin is moved to Croke Park, can we decide that only Kildare fans get Hill 16 tickets and what will be the money split?
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Kildare League Fixtures 2013   Kildare League Fixtures 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:16 am

I do.

Enter stage left Donegal chairman PJ McGowan;

"We've had no communication with Croke Park or Kildare or anybody about moving our opening league game in the Allianz League," said the Donegal chairman.

"It's Kildare's home fixture in Newbridge and, to be honest, they should be entitled to play it at home. I would like to think that the principle of a county getting home advantage should stand."

Fair enough Rolling Eyes where was that published ????

Croke Park is Dublin's home ground in all but name at this stage, I'd love to see a breakdown of the number of intercounty "home" games they've played there in comparison to Parnell Park over the last couple of years.

Google it simple enough Surprised

Playing away in Dublin, against Dublin, at home to Dublin, great idea...

So much for "Who do we think you are , You think you own Croke Park rhetoric" pumped out year in year out , now your freely admit it !!! some people just can never be pleased Wink

We can either make a stand now and look to have these games played in Newbridge or we can bend over to appease certain sections of the GAA, and run the risk of barely playing a home match ever again, forever being rode by Croke Park.

Sure dont they ride everyone , just ask Donegal and the €60,000 they have to give back , for years you where all happy with Dublin been rode as a cash cow Wink

In a week when people are talking about how successful the shop in Newbridge has been in raising vital funds, people are willing to move out of Newbridge altogether.

Sure why not put Conleths up for sale and be done with it? It might be a kip but it's our kip, it's a bit like a parent with a kid who doesn't like sport or have any friends, they still have to love it...

So brush it under the carpet and dont ask the tough question why hasnt the grounds been upgraded in the good times , well that just answers the question , ignore it and be happy with your lot Hmmm I see now why its a kip as you say , if the general kildare gaa public are not willing to hold the establish accountable , the future looks great !!!
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Kildare League Fixtures 2013   Kildare League Fixtures 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:31 am

TommyKeegan wrote:
Some stats regarding Dublin here if_in_doubt (http://experiencemore.ie/experience-speaks/2012/05/23/off-the-fence-too-much-home-comfort-for-dubs)..

This posionous git , a serial anti dublin hater , I wont expect anything less from this gombeen , have you every seen his delude table for county standings Suspect

I'd be very curious, if we play double headers with Dublin in Croke Park and we are both technically at "home" are gate receipts split down the middle between Kildare and Dublin? Also, if our home game against Dublin is moved to Croke Park, can we decide that only Kildare fans get Hill 16 tickets and what will be the money split?

A) You cant split anything if you have already recieved it , no brainer there !!

B) Well you get a allocation everytime you play Dublin , Kildare Gaa swap vast majority of Hill 16 tickets for stand or hand 90% of them back , so no complaints there

C)Ask the Tyrone 2009 / Kerry 2012 county boards since they travelled in such high numbers

Back to top Go down
kelf
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare League Fixtures 2013   Kildare League Fixtures 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:40 am

in discussing giving up Home National League to play in Croke Park Sniper has quoted
Kerry, Cork, Donegal, Mayo, Tyrone & Downas "having no problem playing in Croke Park".

So can he give us the dates on when those 6 played their Home Nat League game in Croke Park ?

If not then dont try to pad a poor arguement with such nonsence
Back to top Go down
kelf
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare League Fixtures 2013   Kildare League Fixtures 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:47 am

TommyK

The Gate from Nat League games ( less Ground Rent of, I think 15% & it might only be 10%) goes to Central Council.
So its only the Rent tahts available to spit between 2 "Home" counties & the cost of renting the stadium form "Croke Park Stadium LTD" may be from the 15%, so not much there for Kildare to move to Croke Park.

Now Central Council might make a special arrangement for a "Spring Series" but if they want to its well time they and the Dubs put their offer on the table or just forget it. U agree or dis.......
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Kildare League Fixtures 2013   Kildare League Fixtures 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:01 am

kelf wrote:
in discussing giving up Home National League to play in Croke Park Sniper has quoted
Kerry, Cork, Donegal, Mayo, Tyrone & Downas "having no problem playing in Croke Park".

As I have stated "I dont hear Mayo Tyrone or Down whinging about playing Dublin in Croke Park" which will be played in 2013

So where did I quote a list comprising Kerry, Cork, Donegal , , Mayo, Tyrone & Downas "having no problem playing in Croke Park

So can he give us the dates on when those 6 played their Home Nat League game in Croke Park ?

If not then dont try to pad a poor arguement with such nonsence , DITTO

And since you asked here

Home - Cork Feb 2nd
Away - Kerry Feb 9th
Home - Mayo March 2nd
Away - Kildare March 10th
Home - Tyrone March 16th
Home - Down March 24th
Away - Donegal April 7th

Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare League Fixtures 2013   Kildare League Fixtures 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:13 am

I do love when someone argues back at statistics. These are mere facts and factual figures Sniper. The point here which you seem to be missing isn't that other counties would love to play in Croke Park and so on, it's a county being given to choice to play their home games at home. That should be up to the specific county regardless of the capacity of the ground. Also, while Dublin's capacity gets hit, it's convenient there's a stadium two miles down the road they get to play in. How would you feel about having to go to Portlaoise to play your home games. Your county loses the economic benefit, your team loses a distinct advantage as backed up by facts and your supporters lose out on money because they have to travel.
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Kildare League Fixtures 2013   Kildare League Fixtures 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:16 am

kelf wrote:
TommyK

The Gate from Nat League games ( less Ground Rent of, I think 15% & it might only be 10%) goes to Central Council.
So its only the Rent tahts available to spit between 2 "Home" counties & the cost of renting the stadium form "Croke Park Stadium LTD" may be from the 15%, so not much there for Kildare to move to Croke Park.

Now Central Council might make a special arrangement for a "Spring Series" but if they want to its well time they and the Dubs put their offer on the table or just forget it. U agree or dis.......

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Priceless ,
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare League Fixtures 2013   Kildare League Fixtures 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:19 am

No Tommy K didn't write that Sniper.
Back to top Go down
ChopperDalton
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare League Fixtures 2013   Kildare League Fixtures 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:24 am

Its an massive economic hit for Newbridge for these games to be moved. Ask any Publican or Shopkeeper in the town.

Then factor in how much money we will have to spend to travel to Dublin for our "home games" which will mean less money to be spent locally again.

Back to top Go down
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

PostSubject: Re: Kildare League Fixtures 2013   Kildare League Fixtures 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:29 am

What sort of crowd are they expecting at these matches?

Apart from Dublin, I can't see any of these games exceeding even the reported reduced capacity. Just because it's Donegal, Tyrone and Kerry, most people who haven't bothered travelling to league games for years won't suddenly start showing up. If the team start the campaign badly then that will knock a bit more off the crowd.

How many did we get through the gate against Laois and Meath in 2011? 3K - 4K? You would have thought with them being big local rivals that the place would have been fairly packed but it wasn't for either match. It will be winter weather and there will be other distractions on Sundays like the Premiership and the Heineken Cup. I doubt we will see a huge amount of the sunshine support ditching their sofa and their Sky box just because one of the big teams are in town.

If they're that worried about it make it all-ticket. There won't be that many who miss out.

Back to top Go down
Fear An Geata
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare League Fixtures 2013   Kildare League Fixtures 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:42 am

sniper wrote:
Fear An Geata wrote:

Can you please explain the Punishment ??? for what ??

Punishment may not be the right word Vodafone (sorry ... sniper). But the reason you'd be compelled to play somewhere other that Parnell Park is because the capacity as it stands isn't sufficient to meet the demands. That appears to be the rationale behind moving these games. That explains the what for ?

In Kildare's case the consequences (i.e. having to move to another County to play your home games) would appear to be a punishment whereas in Dublin's case that doesn't apply because they get to play their games in Croke Park.
Back to top Go down
murof
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare League Fixtures 2013   Kildare League Fixtures 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:04 am

Its simple really as KK has pointed out. Find out what is the most people we can fit in safely and realistically and print that number of tickets. I'll be surprised if they are all sold for all the games. Its not the end of the world if I dont get a ticket for a league match, I've been at plenty over the years and never felt my safety was compromised in any way. The Dublin game is the only one which is likely to sell out, cant see Tyrone or Kerry travelling in huge numbers and Donegal wont be to fussed over the league imo. One thing is certain though I will not be travelling to Dublin for home matches.
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Kildare League Fixtures 2013   Kildare League Fixtures 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:10 am

TommyKeegan wrote:
I do love when someone argues back at statistics. These are mere facts and factual figures Sniper.

You have provided a link to a site of "a posionous git ,who is a self professed serial anti dublin hater , I wont expect anything less from this gombeen , have you every seen his delude table for county standings or his post or articles " and you consider these rantings which are full of bias , gives credence to these mere so called statistics & factual figures , stop will ya Laughing

The point here which you seem to be missing isn't that other counties would love to play in Croke Park and so on, it's a county being given to choice to play their home games at home. That should be up to the specific county regardless of the capacity of the ground.

Look I will agree Yes its is ANY counties choice to play there home games at home , but if that means peoples safety inside or outside the venue becomes secondary, sorry I dont agree , if other arrangements are made to alleviate H&S concerns are enforced by the authorties , it something that needs to be swallowed and addressed afterwards to prevent it happening again

Also, while Dublin's capacity gets hit, it's convenient there's a stadium two miles down the road they get to play in.

That cant be helped , its not Dublins GAA fault its based in the country's capital city or the countrys top infrastructure is built there , well some infrastructure , i will narrow the scope I will admit Laughing Laughing

Would you say the same if you had to played Cork in a league at home and it was switch to Pairc Ui Chaoimh or Pairc Ui Rinn due to H&S with conleths , i would say , there wouldnt be a dicky bird

How would you feel about having to go to Portlaoise to play your home games.

I would Never have a problem travelling to any staduim in the country if our home games couldnt be played at home due to safety concerns , iregardless of the venue

Your county loses the economic benefit, your team loses a distinct advantage as backed up by facts and your supporters lose out on money because they have to travel

Well sorry if you are a true supporter Rolling Eyes you would travel , thats what true supporters do , iregardless of the venue , but isnt the onus really on the KILDARE GAA to prevent this happening and taken care of there supporters with a functional staduim , so who is at fault the Gaa for been safety aware or Kildare gaa for not putting your money into a decent staduim , so if there ire to be cast its upon the kildare Gaa for letting conleths get into it current dilapidated state and to continuously turn a blind eye let it get out of hand on there watch , not croke park or counties who have invested for the good of there supporter base .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare League Fixtures 2013   Kildare League Fixtures 2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare League Fixtures 2013
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next