Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare Club Managers

Go down 
+33
jimmers
bag of white
Admin
TommyKeegan
Moorefieldbhoy
Ogie
murof
BelieveToAchieve
cromabu2
leixlipgaa
lilysavage
jim
Big Full Back
lillyboy
Radley Park
Bigfullforward
Caprea
the young lad
Taibi
kelf
kickingking
micky murphy
topcat
rob11
Kildare Castle
Hereallweek
Jimmy winning matches
Dido
SeamusMurphy
OutTheGap
flourman
overthebar
Gaa1928
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare Club Managers Empty
PostSubject: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:06 am

Working on the basis that Glen Ryan has taken up a club managers role in Loais I was just wondering if anyone out there knows how many Kildare clubs have parted with their managers over the last couple of months ??

Or any rumors about imminent appointments, I am sure there will be a number of changes.
Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 1:56 am

Hear there are good few clubs in the process of appointing a new managers for 2015, TMH, Robertstown, Kevins, Towers and Ballyteague on the look out for a new manager....
Back to top Go down
flourman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 1:58 am

What Laois club has Glen Ryan joined?
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 2:04 am

["flourman"]What Laois club has Glen Ryan joined?

Arles-Killeen I think
Back to top Go down
OutTheGap
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 2:21 am

Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 2:39 am

Looks like a backward step for Me.. I would imagine that the travelling "EXPENCES" will be high... Surprised the Towers Job didnt appeal to Him, then again that would probably be an even bigger backward step..
To knock Portlaoise of their perch, He might need to " Unite the Arleses " to have any chance Me thinks..
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 2:44 am

[quote="Gaa1928"]["flourman"]What Laois club has Glen Ryan joined?

Arles-Killeen I think

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Dido
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 4:36 am

overthebar wrote:
Hear there are good few clubs in the process of appointing a new managers for 2015, TMH, Robertstown, Kevins, Towers and Ballyteague on the look out for a new manager....

Ahhhhhhh Calmillius you finally surfaced after the Moores Beat you in The Senior,Senior A and the Under 21 dream team. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
We Heard down this end that Anthony Rainbow has the Sash Job is Croften gone.....
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 5:29 am

SeamusMurphy wrote:
Looks like a backward step for Me.. I would imagine that the travelling "EXPENCES" will be high... Surprised the Towers Job didnt appeal to Him, then again that would probably be an even bigger backward step..
To knock Portlaoise of their perch, He might need to " Unite the Arleses " to have any chance Me thinks..
glen went for money , well portlaoise days a kings of laois could end very soon
Back to top Go down
Hereallweek
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 5:35 am

Heard stretch winders Is close to taking over Raheens
Back to top Go down
Kildare Castle
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 7:40 am

Peter Dobbyn taking over Rheban,Hear Castlemitchell on the look out aswell for new manager.
Back to top Go down
rob11
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 7:44 am

Clane are also looking for a new manager.
Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 8:49 am

Dildo dont know who you think I am, but I'm not calmillius, whoever that might be..... sure Admin will verify that for you.... tongue  tongue  tongue
Back to top Go down
Dido
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 11:05 pm

Pull the other one,You shouldn't leave your phone logged in on this site when having a few pints with the Journalist from the Leader........Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 11:17 pm

Castledermot, Towers, Monasterevin, TMH also chasing a New Maestro..
Heard Rainbow linked with Sash, Gilroy with Castledermot, Winders with TMH, Lacey with Towers or Monasterevin.
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 11:40 pm

["SeamusMurphy"]Castledermot, Towers, Monasterevin, TMH also chasing a New Maestro..
Heard Rainbow linked with Sash, Gilroy with Castledermot, Winders with TMH, Lacey with Towers or Monasterevin.

Maybe Athy and Celbridge as well ??
Back to top Go down
topcat
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 12:04 am

I heard Pascal Kellaghan is staying on with Athy, not sure what the situation is in Celbridge, although it seems Cooney was disappointed not to get Westmeath job.
Back to top Go down
micky murphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 12:41 am

Might be tough for Cooney to go back to Celbridge after being so vocal about the Westmeath job, has J Crofton left Sars? will Moorefield be looking for a new manager after they are finished as well? are Kevins, Leixlip, St Laurences on the look out?
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 1:22 am

Hadnt Kellaghan His Name in for the Offaly Job aswell ?

Seems like a lot of Positions up for jostling from a limited pool..
Back to top Go down
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 1:27 am

It's rumoured that Kellaghan won't be staying on as Offaly's minor manager.
Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 2:30 am

As I said in my earlier post dildo, Look for verification from Admin, I aint who you think I am....we can still be friends..... tongue tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
kelf
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:38 am

Kicking King

Thats not a rumour,,,,, it was confirmed at the last OY CB meeting that Pascal had resigned halfway through his term as OY minor manager............ He cited "personal" reasons,,,,,,,,,, its generally suspected that they were monetary ,,,,,,,, Athy must pay well,,,,,, Better than Monasterevin & Ballinabrackey combined ??????
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 5:14 am

kelf wrote:
Kicking King

Thats not a rumour,,,,,  it was confirmed at the last OY CB meeting that Pascal had resigned halfway through his term as OY minor manager............  He cited "personal" reasons,,,,,,,,,, its generally suspected that they were monetary ,,,,,,,,  Athy must pay well,,,,,,  Better than Monasterevin & Ballinabrackey combined ??????
pascal is one highest payed club managers in kildare
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 5:23 am

From what I hear Kelf, Monasterevin paid Him very well.... More maybe than Carbury were offering !!!
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 5:26 am

" EXPENCES " of course.. Sorry for the " PAID " part.

Anyway Im sure He is worth every Penny of it. king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare Club Managers
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next