Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare Club Managers

Go down 
+33
jimmers
bag of white
Admin
TommyKeegan
Moorefieldbhoy
Ogie
murof
BelieveToAchieve
cromabu2
leixlipgaa
lilysavage
jim
Big Full Back
lillyboy
Radley Park
Bigfullforward
Caprea
the young lad
Taibi
kelf
kickingking
micky murphy
topcat
rob11
Kildare Castle
Hereallweek
Jimmy winning matches
Dido
SeamusMurphy
OutTheGap
flourman
overthebar
Gaa1928
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare Club Managers - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 7:12 pm

Dido wrote:
TommyKeegan wrote:
Go on...

Its obvious Moorefield are still have no manager and dont look like getting one.....

I feel it more respectful to let the club make to announcment when they are ready.
Back to top Go down
jimmers
All-Star
All-Star
jimmers

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 7:16 pm

BelieveToAchieve wrote:
Oh how stupidly ignorant you are Dildo

You've already been called up on your personally insulting comments.

Can you not just say he's wrong and leave it at that?
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 10:18 am

Dido wrote:
TommyKeegan wrote:
Go on...

Its obvious Moorefield are still have no manager and dont look like getting one.....

From what I hear I think you're correct, Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
micky murphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 10:50 am

Lads not sure why all the digs are going in here but i will say a lot of people said they had no real manager last year and they still won the Championship
Back to top Go down
tomoneillandhissisteranne
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:16 pm

BTA - I don't know you from Adam but your arrogance is matched only by your rudeness. Have a cold shower
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:45 pm

Without getting into club spats, what is the latest on the Moorefield manager situation. Is there one, who is in the running, we speculate about everything else in here, why is this so above it all?
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:59 pm

TommyKeegan wrote:
Without getting into club spats, what is the latest on the Moorefield manager situation. Is there one, who is in the running, we speculate about everything else in here, why is this so above it all?

I believe that there is currently no manager in place, however I do not have direct access to anybody in authority within the club so I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 10:28 am

Word is they approached Jack O'Connor and Pat Gilroy!!
Back to top Go down
Dido
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 6:10 pm

umpireonditch wrote:
Word is they approached Jack O'Connor and Pat Gilroy!!

Cant see Jack o Connor taking it as he Manager off the Kerry Minors....Dont know about Gilroy
Back to top Go down
BelieveToAchieve
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 11:51 pm

Big news coming this week lads. Stay tuned.....
Back to top Go down
Dido
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 10:27 am

BelieveToAchieve wrote:

Heard at the match Sunday ...looks like one of there own .. X captain
Back to top Go down
lilysavage
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 10:43 am

Who shot JR? Who killed Lucy Beale? Who will be unveiled as a club manager in Kildare? Who cares???????
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 11:05 am

Dido wrote:
BelieveToAchieve wrote:

Heard at the match Sunday ...looks like one of there own .. X captain

That probably narrows it down to one so.
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 9:07 pm

It's Kenny Duane.
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 9:42 am

Great to see the 2 Newbridge teams managed by life long club members and former players.
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 11:39 am

Jack O'Connor, Pat Gilroy, Kenny Duane... Ok so!
Back to top Go down
BelieveToAchieve
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 11:56 am

Is that all you heard Tabby??

Guess ur not as good at ur job as you think Tommy. Ok so....
Back to top Go down
topcat
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 12:53 pm

That is all that has been confirmed BTA, there are still rumours going that Jack O Connor will be involved in some capacity after Kerry minors are finished!! I have no idea how true that is however.
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:33 pm

I just find it a tad amusing, not anti-any club, but you'd think it was the American presidential election with the amount of comment on here. Throw in the hyperbole and it was for a while there like Jose Mourinho was set to take over Newbridge Town. Anyway, if it is Duane, very best of luck to him, rising tide and all that.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 3:34 pm

I believe Ellistown have a new Manager also.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 3:40 pm

Emperor's new clothes.................
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 6:02 pm

I haven't a clue what's going on but if it IS Kenny Duane, I'd say it's a great appointment.
Back to top Go down
midfieldmaestro
Senior
Senior
midfieldmaestro

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 10:54 am

I saw it confirmed over the weekend that Kenny Duane is the new manager of Moorefield.

I think it's a good appointment. It'll be a difficult task to go for the 3 in a row but he's a person who knows what it means to give everything to the team and the levels required to achieve it. I feel the team is in abit of a transition mode recently as some of the older players influence is becoming less and it's time form some of the younger lads to start becoming the leaders on the pitch. Would love to see him do well to show that it's not always necessary to go for a big name outside manager.
Back to top Go down
Dido
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 11:30 am

midfieldmaestro wrote:
I saw it confirmed over the weekend that Kenny Duane is the new manager of Moorefield.

I think it's a good appointment. It'll be a difficult task to go for the 3 in a row but he's a person who knows what it means to give everything to the team and the levels required to achieve it. I feel the team is in abit of a transition mode recently as some of the older players influence is becoming less and it's time form some of the younger lads to start becoming the leaders on the pitch. Would love to see him do well to show that it's not always necessary to go for a big name outside manager.

Yes would agree with above,its great when one of your own manages to win a championship..it means more.Has Kenny managed anyone before not that it matters as everyone has to start somewhere....
Back to top Go down
micky murphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 4:35 pm

Best of luck to them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare Club Managers   Kildare Club Managers - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare Club Managers
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next