Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GAA Season Ticket and scanners not working

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kildaregaa365
All-Star
All-Star
kildaregaa365

GAA Season Ticket and scanners not working  Empty
PostSubject: GAA Season Ticket and scanners not working    GAA Season Ticket and scanners not working  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 11:33 pm

To anyone who has a season ticket and has found like me that it's getting more frequent that the scanners are not working on match day, you need to contact GAA within 10 days if your attendance record has not updated properly on their system. The lovely gents in Cavan took my name but did feck all with it and I've not been credited with attendance and won't be according to the GAA - see their response to my request below:

"We are unable to amend attendance at this stage I'm afraid as if a Season Ticket holder wishes to challenge a record of attendance, only queries sent via email from the account holders email address to seasonticket@gaa.ie no later than 10 days after the fixture in question, will be considered.

This is outlined in the terms and conditions of the season ticket read and agreed to at the time of purchase.

Le meas"

Really makes you feel good about committing to a season ticket :-)
Back to top Go down
clonmullin
Junior A
Junior A
clonmullin

PostSubject: Re: GAA Season Ticket and scanners not working    GAA Season Ticket and scanners not working  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 11:13 pm

Never thought to check mine ... but then again the attendance is only really of benefit if you get to the AI final.

Don't think that's an issue Sad
Back to top Go down
kildaregaa365
All-Star
All-Star
kildaregaa365

PostSubject: Re: GAA Season Ticket and scanners not working    GAA Season Ticket and scanners not working  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 12:13 am

clonmullin wrote:
Never thought to check mine ... but then again the attendance is only really of benefit if you get to the AI final.

Don't think that's an issue Sad

Have faith lad Laughing
Back to top Go down
learmus
Intermediate
Intermediate
learmus

PostSubject: Re: GAA Season Ticket and scanners not working    GAA Season Ticket and scanners not working  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 1:23 am

That happened regularly to me over the last 5 years and is one of many reasons why I didn't bother renewing my season ticket this year. With league games reduced to €10 it's value has been eroded significantly and the seats allocated in Croke Park have been getting worse each year.

As above I was fairly sure my attendance wouldn't be an issue for tickets later in the year this year!!
Back to top Go down
kildaregaa365
All-Star
All-Star
kildaregaa365

PostSubject: Re: GAA Season Ticket and scanners not working    GAA Season Ticket and scanners not working  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 8:35 am

Fair point about the seats in Croker. A big beef of mine for the last few years with seats invariably out in the open. Been drenched too many times to mention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GAA Season Ticket and scanners not working    GAA Season Ticket and scanners not working  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GAA Season Ticket and scanners not working
Page 1 of 1