Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ticket Prices

Go down 
+39
Sam1928
Misneach
Tadhgín
Could'nt Trap Cement
koko39
stanley
bag of white
MD
flourman
Admin
naked-lilly
Dinny Breen
SamMaguire
carra2323
parcel
if_in_doubt
jj
Come on the Boys in Blue
mrblobby
totalgaa
hawker
FearBan
nuxer
gaaweb
Pure White
Jimmy winning matches
Derfil
Fear An Geata
lilywhites on tour
walsheman
tomcruise
Rex
ElGuerrouj
Lily8
shoutitout
tpos
Yellow Pearl
ChopperDalton
the big cal
43 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
the big cal
Intermediate
Intermediate

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:25 pm

I've just seen the ticket prices for the qualifier versus Meath in An Uaimh on Saturday evening. There are no kiddie concessions for the stand. Alright they have them for the terrace, but hey, what can little kids see from the terrace, except an adults back. It cost me, €75 to bring 2 plus 3 to a double header Leinster semi, but to seat the same in An Uaimh on Saturday the comparative cost will be €100. Comhairle Laighean, take a bow for your concessions but shame on Croke Park for theirs. We have to look after families No No No
Back to top Go down
ChopperDalton
Intercounty
Intercounty

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:43 pm

Pairc Tailteann will have a capacity of just 20,000 for Saturday night's All-Ireland football qualifier between Meath and Kildare.

The Navan venue has an official capacity of 28,000, but this has been reduced by some 8,000 for health and safety reasons with the terraces behind both goals having grass, rather than concrete, banks.

An estimated 17,000 watched Meath edge out Galway at the same venue last Saturday, and with Kildare having one of the biggest supports in the country, it's inevitable that tickets will be short supply for this weekend's game which is a repeat of last month's Leinster quarter-final, which Kildare won by six points in Croke Park.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Pearl
Senior
Senior

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:04 pm

Yet another emple of the knobs in Croker being out of touch with the man on the street.
No wonder Croker and other venues are half empty for matches.

Grab grab grab. Pathetic!
Back to top Go down
tpos
Senior
Senior

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:11 pm

I paid €15 for stand ticket in Port Laois. What price in Navan ?
Back to top Go down
shoutitout
Intercounty
Intercounty

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:36 pm

Not 100% but think €20.

Back to top Go down
Lily8
All-Star
All-Star
Lily8

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:04 pm

Stand €20, no kids tickets
Terrace €15, kids €5
Back to top Go down
ElGuerrouj
Intercounty
Intercounty

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:38 pm

Health and Safety my arse, if the capacity is 28k, let us at it.

Jesus, attendances are down all around the GAA this year, and now for a match where there would be a big crowd and people actually want to go, they are turning us away!
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:47 pm

Cutting it back on H+S is poor. Either the grass banks can be used or they can't. Not some half assed attempt. If they can't be used then the ground is not suitable for the game and it should have been moved, home advantage or not.

Another poor decision by the GAA.
Back to top Go down
tomcruise
All-Star
All-Star

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:57 pm

I hear that they are concerned about the rioting on Hill 16 when the teams last met..better to be safe than sorry...
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:03 pm

ah 15e not to bad!!there onsale tomorrow in hawkfield from 9
Back to top Go down
lilywhites on tour
All-Star
All-Star
lilywhites on tour

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:08 am

I got in for free in portlaoise cos im 16. So how much will I pay to get into navan?
Back to top Go down
Fear An Geata
All-Star
All-Star

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:17 am

lilywhites on tour wrote:
I got in for free in portlaoise cos im 16. So how much will I pay to get into navan?

€5 for the terrace. €20 for the stand
Back to top Go down
lilywhites on tour
All-Star
All-Star
lilywhites on tour

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:22 am

Lovley, thats a fiver for me so! Cheers Fear an Geata.
Back to top Go down
Derfil
Senior
Senior
Derfil

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:11 am

Still haven't heard for sure how many tickets Kildare will get. Any one know for sure?
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:23 am

got my ticket today
Back to top Go down
the big cal
Intermediate
Intermediate

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:34 am

Thanks for response all. There seems to be a clique in Croker that have no idea how difficult it is for the ordinary working man to bring is family to games... this is a third world ground
Back to top Go down
Pure White
Senior
Senior

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:35 am

Sorted aswell
Back to top Go down
gaaweb
Senior
Senior

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:07 am

Agree we should be encouraging kids to go to games not discouraging.

On ticket availability see email below

Tickets which clubs have ordered will be available for collection tomorrow
Wednesday in Hawkfield from 9.30a.m. to 8.00p.m.

Please bring your club payment with you.

Any tickets not collected will be sold on to the public on Thursday as we
are out of Stand Tickets and have a limited quantity of Terrace tickets.

Thanking you in advance for your co-operation.
Back to top Go down
nuxer
Intermediate
Intermediate
nuxer

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:49 am

Derfil wrote:
Still haven't heard for sure how many tickets Kildare will get. Any one know for sure?
50/50 ticket allocation all those wooly-back rednecks from over the north kildare border are going mad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pure White
Senior
Senior

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:52 am

thats the job, seemingly only 20k tickets being sold, so we shouldn't find it too hard to round up 10 thousand lillies, i'll be up from cork anyway.
Back to top Go down
lilywhites on tour
All-Star
All-Star
lilywhites on tour

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:46 am

Pure white, you wouldnt happen to be at the Tipp match the other day? I saw a fellah in a Kildare shirt goin into Pairc Uí Caoimh!
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:17 am

so theres no public sale tomorrw?
Back to top Go down
Derfil
Senior
Senior
Derfil

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:13 pm

I got tickets on www.tickets.ie
Back to top Go down
Pure White
Senior
Senior

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:53 pm

lilywhites on tour wrote:
Pure white, you wouldnt happen to be at the Tipp match the other day? I saw a fellah in a Kildare shirt goin into Pairc Uí Caoimh!

No wasn't at it Lilly on tour, was back in Kildare nursing a hangover from Portlaoise sat night. There are a good few of us down here mind.
Back to top Go down
FearBan
Intercounty
Intercounty
FearBan

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:59 pm

Lads, as has been mentioned tickets on tickets.ie. No service charge.

The more we buy up on that site, the more tickets the county board will have to sell too. I know it's an odd logic but come Thursday or Friday I'd say the tickets could be scarce and if some of us buy off that site the more the county board will have more for Kildare fans.

Need a big turn out on Saturday evening cause Meath will certainly be up for this and calling for blood!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ticket Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket Prices   Ticket Prices Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ticket Prices
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next