Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

panel news

Go down 
+33
Borderline
reichenhall
Radley Park
Ogie
Big Full Back
Hereallweek
bloodsub
le hit in
mick87
rob11
topcat
OutTheGap
Gaa1928
kildare12
murof
lilysavage
Taibi
walsheman
kildaregaa365
Lily8
flourman
Ohtoohtobe
Onhisboot
Flamingo
TommyKeegan
Bad News Baba
lily4fr
lillyboy
Caprea
Botch
LillieLad
SeamusMurphy
Jimmy winning matches
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

panel news Empty
PostSubject: panel news   panel news Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 7:18 am

there was game between some u21 and unused players in league burke twomilehouse cian bolton and gately confey where dropped they train tonight and play roscommon eithier friday or saturday
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

panel news Empty
PostSubject: Re: panel news   panel news Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 9:36 pm

fone wrote:
there was game between some u21 and unused players in league                burke twomilehouse      cian bolton and gately confey  where dropped   they train tonight and play roscommon eithier  friday or  saturday

Dont recall any of those Players getting a decent chance.. Were they dropped, or did they drop off themselves fone ?
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

panel news Empty
PostSubject: Re: panel news   panel news Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 5:04 am

SeamusMurphy wrote:
fone wrote:
there was game between some u21 and unused players in league                burke twomilehouse      cian bolton and gately confey  where dropped   they train tonight and play roscommon eithier  friday or  saturday

Dont recall any of those Players getting a decent chance.. Were they dropped, or did they drop off themselves fone ?
a kildare player does not drop himself of panel , gatley never played burke and bolton only played a few minutes in o byrne cup and corley is going for operation soon
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

panel news Empty
PostSubject: Re: panel news   panel news Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 5:33 am

Is Shane Connolly still on the panel I haven't seen him in a while?
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

panel news Empty
PostSubject: Re: panel news   panel news Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 5:36 am

LillieLad wrote:
left panel night before laois game
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

panel news Empty
PostSubject: Re: panel news   panel news Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 5:49 am

fone wrote:
SeamusMurphy wrote:
fone wrote:

a kildare player does not drop himself of  panel  , gatley never played   burke and bolton only played a few minutes in o byrne cup  and corley is going for operation soon

Didnt James Eaton do it ?
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

panel news Empty
PostSubject: Re: panel news   panel news Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 5:55 am

fone wrote:
LillieLad wrote:
left panel night before laois game
Thought that I actually think he's a better keeper than Mark. Who's the sub keeper now since Connolly is gone and Corley is getting an op?
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

panel news Empty
PostSubject: Re: panel news   panel news Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 6:50 am

SeamusMurphy wrote:
fone wrote:
SeamusMurphy wrote:
fone wrote:

a kildare player does not drop himself of  panel  , gatley never played   burke and bolton only played a few minutes in o byrne cup  and corley is going for operation soon

yes over not being picked o byrne cup match in athy and can see u21 goalkepper get a call to senior
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

panel news Empty
PostSubject: Re: panel news   panel news Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 7:48 am

fone wrote:
SeamusMurphy wrote:
fone wrote:
SeamusMurphy wrote:
fone wrote:

yes over not being picked o byrne cup  match in athy and  can see u21 goalkepper get a call to senior
Not a bad shout very good keeper.
Back to top Go down
Botch
All-Star
All-Star

panel news Empty
PostSubject: Re: panel news   panel news Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 9:49 pm

From what I seen those players never got a chance in games. Unless they were struggling in training I feel they wasted their time. Players like that are better off playing with their clubs. You are either near the match day panel or you are not. IF you are not you should be playing with your club every weekend.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

panel news Empty
PostSubject: Re: panel news   panel news Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 10:56 pm

Botch wrote:
From what I seen those players never got a chance in games.  Unless they were struggling in training I feel they wasted their time.  Players like that are better off playing with their clubs.  You are either near the match day panel or you are not.  IF you are not you should be playing with your club every weekend.  

Agree with that.
Back to top Go down
Caprea
Intercounty
Intercounty

panel news Empty
PostSubject: Re: panel news   panel news Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 11:59 pm

Botch wrote:
From what I seen those players never got a chance in games.  Unless they were struggling in training I feel they wasted their time.  Players like that are better off playing with their clubs.  You are either near the match day panel or you are not.  IF you are not you should be playing with your club every weekend.  

Will Burke was playing with TMH every weekend. You may feel they are wasting their time but your feeling may not equate at all to reality.
Back to top Go down
lillyboy
All-Star
All-Star

panel news Empty
PostSubject: Re: panel news   panel news Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 12:23 am

Most young lads will at least want to give it a shot with the seniors if invited in, making the break through is an entirely different matter. Lads getting asked back after previously giving so much time without breaking into the team are understandably more reluctant to do so.
Back to top Go down
Botch
All-Star
All-Star

panel news Empty
PostSubject: Re: panel news   panel news Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:34 pm

Caprea wrote:
Botch wrote:

Will Burke was playing with TMH every weekend. You may feel they are wasting their time but your feeling may not equate at all to reality.

As I said. If these lads are giving it socks for the county but are not getting a go as long as they are let play with their clubs that's no problem. Its when they are not let play with their clubs and are not near the panel that everyone has an issue. I think a lot of players have a good idea if they are near making the cut or not.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

panel news Empty
PostSubject: Re: panel news   panel news Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 1:50 am

But there should also be give and take on Players from both County and Club, and when this happens it benefits all. In fact the most succesful Counties seem to have the right balance.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

panel news Empty
PostSubject: Re: panel news   panel news Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 12:47 am

tomas o connor has left kildare panel
Back to top Go down
lily4fr
Senior
Senior

panel news Empty
PostSubject: Re: panel news   panel news Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 1:07 am

Any reason as to why?
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

panel news Empty
PostSubject: Re: panel news   panel news Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 2:47 am

fone wrote:
tomas o connor  has left kildare panel
Fucking hell it gets worse and worse. I'm sure he's a nice man and shit like that but fucking hell the damage Jason Ryan is doing will set us back fucking years!!
Back to top Go down
Bad News Baba
All-Star
All-Star
Bad News Baba

panel news Empty
PostSubject: Re: panel news   panel news Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 3:40 am

Jason Ryan destroying Kildare football one player at a time.

Action of the CB is let him continue until only the memory remains. He'll take them all down with him.

The phrase Weak and powerless springs to mind. Ryan must have some dirt on someone in there that is keeping him in a job.

John Doyle went for "family reasons"
Hugh McGrillen could spot a spoofer a mile away and though the place to be was on the other side of the world.
Mick Foley sick of being left unprotected and getting made a fool off thought "f*ck this" I have better things to be doing.
Tomas O'Connor who gave everything he had while left on his own against a full has had enough of the joke of Ryan and jacked it in.

How many more is the joke going to retire or just piss off so much that they leave the panel.

Last edited by Bad News Baba on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

panel news Empty
PostSubject: Re: panel news   panel news Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 3:43 am

lily4fr wrote:
Any reason as to why?
it was his own decision to leave
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

panel news Empty
PostSubject: Re: panel news   panel news Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 3:52 am

fone wrote:
lily4fr wrote:
Any reason as to why?
it was his own decision  to leave

I don't blame him, why burst yourself to either be misused in a team that's going to be humiliated should they manage to overcome Laois or sit on the bench for a team that's going to be humiliated should they manage to overcome Laois. Guys have better things to be doing than training for absolutely no reason.
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

panel news Empty
PostSubject: Re: panel news   panel news Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:08 am

Tomas couldn't have done any more he was coming up against 3 or 4 backs on his own.....
Back to top Go down
Flamingo
All-Star
All-Star

panel news Empty
PostSubject: Re: panel news   panel news Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:41 am

If he wasn't getting game time fair enough. To be honest I'm happier lads don't just coast along warming a bench as it shows they mean business.
He can go back and do damage with his club and probably get the call under a new man.
Back to top Go down
Onhisboot
Intercounty
Intercounty
Onhisboot

panel news Empty
PostSubject: Re: panel news   panel news Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 9:48 am

I think Tomas has been given every chance by the management this year and can't have many complaints for not being picked recently. I didn't see too many on this forum calling for his inclusion in the team either, He has given it his best shot for 7/8 years but hasn't been able to nail down a spot under this manager or the previous one and seemed to be falling further back in the queue behind Dowling, Fogarty, Smith, for ff and even Dan Flynn was brought in there against Galway.
Back to top Go down
Ohtoohtobe
All-Star
All-Star

panel news Empty
PostSubject: Re: panel news   panel news Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 10:54 am

I'm sure he's done his best and fair play to him but lads reacting as if we've lost an All Star. I think esb's summary is closer to reality and it's not like Tomas hasn't been given a chance over the past nine years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

panel news Empty
PostSubject: Re: panel news   panel news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

panel news
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next