Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tipperary v Kildare

Go down 
+22
micky murphy
GaaHead
shoutitout
murof
Gaa1928
Cilldara_2000
Taibi
TommyKeegan
Kildare98
Ogie
jim
reichenhall
Big Full Back
lilywhites on tour
Rex
kelf
kildaregaa365
flourman
jimmers
Jimmy winning matches
SeamusMurphy
kickingking
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

Tipperary v Kildare - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tipperary v Kildare   Tipperary v Kildare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:44 am

Great result to get on the road although I was very surprised with how poor Tipperary were considering their underage and club pedigree. Kildare can only beat what is put in front of them though and the team was much improved today.

Flynn and Cribbin added a lot to the attack. I would like to see Flynn persisted with at full forward. He provided a great outlet against the wind and his pace can open up the blanket defence.

Tommy Moolick had his best game since last summer and it would be hard to fault any of the backs. Collectively they could have done better on the Tipp goal but Adam Tyrrell was clearly fouled in the build up. Donnellan was solid again and he seems to be a lot more vocal this year helping to organise the defence. On a number of occasions today you could hear him telling Fergal Conway where to sweep when Tipp had the ball around the middle.

This staying in the dressing room for 20 minutes carry on needs to be knocked on the head. It's a recurring theme now and it's hard to know what on earth is the thinking behind it. It only pisses off the officials as far as I can see.
Back to top Go down
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star
Big Full Back

PostSubject: Re: Tipperary v Kildare   Tipperary v Kildare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:48 am

kickingking wrote:
This staying in the dressing room for 20 minutes carry on needs to be knocked on the head. It's a recurring theme now and it's hard to know what on earth is the thinking behind it. It only pisses off the officials as far as I can see.

It will start to piss the county board off when they're continually reported by Refs and Croke Park start hitting them with fines. Stupid really.
Back to top Go down
flourman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Tipperary v Kildare   Tipperary v Kildare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 10:49 am

2,000 a pop was what I was told tonight - that's nearly 20,000 I make it this year alone
Back to top Go down
kildaregaa365
All-Star
All-Star
kildaregaa365

PostSubject: Re: Tipperary v Kildare   Tipperary v Kildare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 2:41 am

Job done - promoted !

First pre-requisite for the season achieved.

Next comes the bigger challenge - Leinster Final and a competitive performance.

An under-21 Leinster would be greedy I suppose?
Back to top Go down
lilysavage
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Tipperary v Kildare   Tipperary v Kildare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 3:05 am

Greedy me bolax. Thats Kildares to win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tipperary v Kildare   Tipperary v Kildare - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tipperary v Kildare
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5