Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare v Cavan

Go down 
+29
Gaa1928
TheManInTheStands
Botch
KILL BILL
Onhisboot
murof
Big Full Back
seamymurphy
steviegenius
moatesports
Lillywhite20
kevhog88
jj
OutTheGap
Club fan
lilysavage
CantonasCollar
John_R
jimmers
Cilldara_2000
Liffey Likes
Curraghplains
CILLDara 1998
tomoneillandhissisteranne
White Bridge
TommyKeegan
bite the pillow
Kildare98
Flamingo
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
seamymurphy
Senior
Senior

Kildare v Cavan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Cavan   Kildare v Cavan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 2:29 pm

Don't see why we can't beat Meath.

Was impressed with Kirwan, and He's going to improve a lot from that hopefully.. maybe now we can look at Dan at CF.
Back to top Go down
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star
Big Full Back

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Cavan   Kildare v Cavan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 4:15 pm

Kildare 2000 wrote:
KILL BILL wrote:
Is Dan Flynn injured?
hamstring still not 100%

Cannot see us racking  up big scoreline with does forwards

Cavan play a defensive game

I hope you are laughing at your post after yesterday.

In fairness they were on fire for 50 odd minutes yesterday. Not unlike any team that’s 10 points up going towards the last 15 mins, they probably let the foot off the gas along with tiring but if anyone was told the result on Saturday night you’d be looking for the lotto numbers also.

Onwards and upwards. The break has done them the world of good to get away from an environment that has had more low days than high and first game back in and a good win can only bode well for the rest of the year.
Back to top Go down
murof
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Cavan   Kildare v Cavan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 4:26 pm

What age is Kirwan?
Back to top Go down
Onhisboot
Intercounty
Intercounty
Onhisboot

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Cavan   Kildare v Cavan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 4:43 pm

murof wrote:
What age is Kirwan?

I think he is 20 or thereabouts
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Cavan   Kildare v Cavan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 5:18 pm

I don't see what's more impressive about Meath?, like us last year they were relegated after 5 matches and out of their depth, I certainly wouldn't be fearing them
Back to top Go down
Botch
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Cavan   Kildare v Cavan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 5:23 pm

Just watched game again. Kildare did well and deserved the win. And certainly looked a bit more dangerous up front. I would not be jumping up and down yet. We let Cavan score 20 points. Alss We were at home. We could easily have let it slip at the end only for a pass just off target. I will wait and see how we go next week.

GoDownOnIt likes this post

Back to top Go down
TheManInTheStands
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Cavan   Kildare v Cavan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 8:06 am

Jaysus lads that supporter column in the Nationalist is awful, some of the things mentioned in the latest addition are down right baffling, mention darragh kirwan is the director of operations son and suggesting Jimmy Hyland stay away from Dan Flynn and Jack Robinson as the hamstring virus is contagious. Tongue in cheek yes, but ffs a bit of cop on, use a “supporter section” to get your unprofessional views across in your place of profession, think the level of journalism has considerably decreased with them since Ger Mc departure
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Cavan   Kildare v Cavan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 8:46 am

The supporter section in the Nationalist has always been disrespectful to both clubs, teams and players in Kildare for years.

TheManInTheStands likes this post

Back to top Go down
Badger85
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Cavan   Kildare v Cavan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 5:54 pm

Ah lads are far to precious these days. Whilst it tongue in cheek re: Robinson and Flynn (though Flynn eile could also be included), the article does raise the question of players getting recurring injuries. It’s a point worth raising...
Anyway, we live in a country that allows free press. If you don’t like it, don’t read it. Or better still, write a response. If the Nationalist thinks people will read it, they’ll print it. If not, stick to this forum, the readership is probably similar 😆😆😆

TheManInTheStands likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Cavan   Kildare v Cavan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 5:06 am

Also, hasn't The Supporter been in that paper for years? I'm gonna say since Ronan Early was sports editor? Was definitely there under Ger Mac. So, to say what was in it this week is a reflection of Ger moving on couldn't be more ill-informed, much and all as I love Ger.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Cavan   Kildare v Cavan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 6:37 am

I like reading the supporter. In fact its the first thing I go to each week when I buy the Nationalist.
Back to top Go down
GoDownOnIt
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Cavan   Kildare v Cavan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 7:26 am

Who writes the supporter piece?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Cavan   Kildare v Cavan - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare v Cavan
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4