Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pfrizer senior championship semi final draw

Go down 
+18
The Oracle
ixus
bloodsub
Lily8
Fear An Geata
Sam1928
lilypremier
bag of white
kickingking
TheBigFullForward
TommyKeegan
realmoore
steviegenius
hope
ChopperDalton
tomcruise
walsheman
Jimmy winning matches
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

pfrizer senior  championship  semi final  draw - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pfrizer senior championship semi final draw   pfrizer senior  championship  semi final  draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:57 pm

Some people are so cynical...

The rules are the GAA are so complex, its not just a simple as saying "ah shure aint Alan the u21 manager, he has to play the final, we'll let him off"

There had to be grounds for it to be over turned.
Back to top Go down
paddypower
Junior A
Junior A
paddypower

PostSubject: Re: pfrizer senior championship semi final draw   pfrizer senior  championship  semi final  draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:08 pm

fionnmccool wrote:
There had to be grounds for it to be over turned.

I would love to know what they were??

Every Man, women and dog who was at that match agrees that Alan Barry deserved to be sent off so how can it be overturned?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pfrizer senior championship semi final draw   pfrizer senior  championship  semi final  draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:10 pm

I'd like to know myself, but there certainly had to be grounds...

Maybe the ref's report wasnt correct, you never know with theses things.
Back to top Go down
johnsmyth
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: pfrizer senior championship semi final draw   pfrizer senior  championship  semi final  draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:17 pm

If it were say a robertstown corner back, would he recieve the same nicey nicey, on ye go, forget about that, play the final treatment, doubt it? Doubt it very much.
Back to top Go down
tomcruise
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: pfrizer senior championship semi final draw   pfrizer senior  championship  semi final  draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:35 am

I do not think that the Moores supporters should be upset.Barry playing off is great news for them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: pfrizer senior championship semi final draw   pfrizer senior  championship  semi final  draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:11 am

tomcruise wrote:
I do not think that the Moores supporters should be upset.Barry playing off is great news for them Very Happy

That's true Tom, but I think there's every reason to be cynical here and I think John Smyth's question is a good one. If it were a Robertstown corner-back would he have gotten off? It stinks.
Back to top Go down
homerj
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: pfrizer senior championship semi final draw   pfrizer senior  championship  semi final  draw - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:09 am

your right there ogie i think it opens up the door now for every tom dick and harry to appeal the suspensions and more than likely get off now and i wouldnt blame them......... county board should of stood strong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pfrizer senior championship semi final draw   pfrizer senior  championship  semi final  draw - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pfrizer senior championship semi final draw
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3