Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is Geezer referring to?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

Who is Geezer referring to? Empty
PostSubject: Who is Geezer referring to?   Who is Geezer referring to? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:26 pm

Just reading the Nationalist this evening and a quote from Geezer stood out. It was about Daryl Flynn's suspension. He says "I made a point this week to make sure I don't talk about anybody because I'm told they don't like me too much. I'm going to keep my mouth shut a wee bit more"

So who is it that has taken a dim view of our man.
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Who is Geezer referring to?   Who is Geezer referring to? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:42 pm

There would be a strong feeling within the set-up that referees wouldn't be fans of Geezer, and that Croker wouldn't be fans either
Back to top Go down
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star
Big Full Back

PostSubject: Re: Who is Geezer referring to?   Who is Geezer referring to? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:57 pm

Tongue in Cheek...... He can be a quick one with the comments without directly pointing the finger.... Don't think he made many friends around Croke Park when he was involved in the early days of the GPA......

No doubt the GPA have buried the hatchet with Croke Park... It's a pity cause some of the dinosaurs in Croke Park could follow suit!!!!!
Back to top Go down
peile
Intercounty
Intercounty
peile

PostSubject: Re: Who is Geezer referring to?   Who is Geezer referring to? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:37 am

Ogie wrote:
There would be a strong feeling within the set-up that referees wouldn't be fans of Geezer, and that Croker wouldn't be fans either

Agree Ogie, the refs don't like him because he is putting huge pressure on them to be consistent. It's like he's making them do homework. I think there has actually been an improvement in consistency and a lot more consultation with linesmen and umpires although still a long way to go. I credit our Geezer for a lot of this. His tactics on this are as good as his tactics on field.
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Who is Geezer referring to?   Who is Geezer referring to? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:32 pm

He was referring to the C.C.C.C
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is Geezer referring to?   Who is Geezer referring to? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is Geezer referring to?
Page 1 of 1