Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Geezer quits Kildare!

Go down 
+16
Jimmy winning matches
GaaHead
Kaiser Sóze
Yellow Pearl
walsheman
lilypremier
lilly-exile
gremlin
Derfil
koko39
KILL BILL
analysis
Rex
Ogie
Misneach
armagh4sam
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
armagh4sam
Senior
Senior

Geezer quits Kildare! Empty
PostSubject: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:56 pm

Would be a bad headline for you lot.

Sorry, it's going to be a very slow work day for me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:08 pm

Geezer denounces himself as an Armagh man and declares himself a lilywhite for life
Back to top Go down
Misneach
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Jeez man don't be doing things like that!! I think I need a coronary unit now!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:50 pm

my heart
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:12 pm

I'm off for a lie down now.
Back to top Go down
analysis
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:38 pm

god, I almost cried.......
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:12 am

How does this defibrulater thing work? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:14 am

Armagh4sam - there are some things you just do not joke about, go to the naughty corner with Tommy Tiernan.......
Back to top Go down
koko39
Senior
Senior
koko39

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:25 am

have just ppicked myself up off the floor!!
Back to top Go down
Derfil
Senior
Senior
Derfil

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:55 am

Crap. There goes dinner..
Back to top Go down
gremlin
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:07 am

Jesus A4S don't EVER do that again.. All the family here thought I was taking a turn.
Back to top Go down
lilly-exile
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:28 am

i just punched my laptop screen, swore every obscenity i could think of....
Back to top Go down
Misneach
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:23 am

Just out of the coronary care unit now. They told me I was very lucky to be still alive. I told them not half as lucky as A4S will be if I get within 100 feet of him!!
Back to top Go down
lilypremier
Senior
Senior
lilypremier

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:33 am

A4SDont joke about things like that.
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:11 am

wat a disgusting thing to say!!!!
Back to top Go down
armagh4sam
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:49 am

Sorry lads!
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:54 am

A bit of fun I know, but it goes to show just in how high esteem we hold Kieran, when he is eventually finished with Kildare I hope he has (further) success with the Orchard county, - no offence but I hope he doesn't go back to Armagh for a long long time, and only then to Armagh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:00 am

He should be given another 3 years, minimum.

This craic of giving him another year is pure and utter bullshit.

I dont know P.Ashe, but his handling of this and one or 2 other issues within Kildare GAA sugest to me the job title he currently holds is too big for him.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:05 am

If he offers McGeeney one year Geezer will laugh him out the room, then go a choose any other Job in the Country on offer.

All you have to do is listen to him in the interview, he is made for this job. 3 years minimum.
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:50 am

ya cant offer him one year,thats like kicking him in the balls aswell!!!!3 years at the least is a must!!!!!he wud wanna get acting on it soon aswell
Back to top Go down
Yellow Pearl
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:02 am

fionnmccool wrote:
He should be given another 3 years, minimum.

This craic of giving him another year is pure and utter bullshit.

I dont know P.Ashe, but his handling of this and one or 2 other issues within Kildare GAA sugest to me the job title he currently holds is too big for him.

Be verrrrrrrry careful Fionn. Admn might step in and warn against talking about the powerbrokers in such a way affraid
Back to top Go down
armagh4sam
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:18 am

KILL BILL wrote:
A bit of fun I know, but it goes to show just in how high esteem we hold Kieran, when he is eventually finished with Kildare I hope he has (further) success with the Orchard county, - no offence but I hope he doesn't go back to Armagh for a long long time, and only then to Armagh.

It's wrapped up in a bow of certainty lads. McGeeney will be there until 2014 and will then move back to Armagh. You can put your house on it.
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:41 am

I think we all know that, it's just a bit of fun to give out about Ashe... the fact that Geezer was away after the Down match is suitably ignored! In my mind, there was never a doubt that he should be offered another contract, but there was never a doubt that he WOULD be after Derry really - it's obviously a certainty when you get to a semi-final. I haven't stressed one iota about this. Apart from when I saw this thread starting up....
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Sóze
Intermediate
Intermediate
Kaiser Sóze

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:48 am

geezer wasnt away after the down game, for a fact. he was very disappointed and kept a low profile.he certainly wasnt away.it should have ben sorted before now.it shouldn have came down to sorting his future out during the club championship.a bit of foreward thinking or foresight wouldn go astary.
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:52 am

Kaiser Sóze wrote:
geezer wasnt away after the down game, for a fact. he was very disappointed and kept a low profile.he certainly wasnt away.it should have ben sorted before now.it shouldn have came down to sorting his future out during the club championship.a bit of foreward thinking or foresight wouldn go astary.

he kept a low profile, he was away, he wasn't available for a chat, whatever - he said himself, he was raw, sick as a shit, call it what you like. Look, they'll sit down, it'll be sorted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geezer quits Kildare!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next