Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Geezer quits Kildare!

Go down 
+16
Jimmy winning matches
GaaHead
Kaiser Sóze
Yellow Pearl
walsheman
lilypremier
lilly-exile
gremlin
Derfil
koko39
KILL BILL
analysis
Rex
Ogie
Misneach
armagh4sam
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GaaHead
Senior
Senior
GaaHead

Geezer quits Kildare! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:53 am

I know the Co Board comes in for stick at time lads, but this delay isn't of their doing.... Geezer requested time to go away and think about things.... So you can't keep blaming P Ashe for not having it sorted... As Geezer stated in the interview, he wanted time to sort out family issues, business issues etc... before he would even consider sitting down to plan ahead... The meeting is taking place this week, as he said, so let them get on with it..... Geezer to get 3 years and 10 if he wants it...

Last edited by GaaHead on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:53 am

That would be perfect Armagh4sam, however is this a gut feeling or are you 'on the pulse'?
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:59 am

GaaHead wrote:
I know the Co Board comes in for stick at time lads, but this delay isn't of their doing.... Geezer requested time to go away and think about things.... So you can't keep blaming P Ashe for not having it sorted... As Geezer stated in the interview, he wanted time to sort out family issues, business issues etc... before he would even consider sitting down to plan ahead... The meeting is taking place this week, as he said, so let them get on with it..... Geezer to get 3 years and 10 if he wants it...
question gaa head do county board have vote what ashe and geezer agree on in this meeting
Back to top Go down
GaaHead
Senior
Senior
GaaHead

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:06 am

I would imagine that P Ashe will bring it to the next Co Board Meeting for ratification.... All he needs is a seconder..... I would see it as a formality. Although considering the 100% backing that Geezer was given at the Co Board meeting last week, maybe that seconder is already sorted....
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:11 am

GaaHead wrote:
I would imagine that P Ashe will bring it to the next Co Board Meeting for ratification.... All he needs is a seconder..... I would see it as a formality. Although considering the 100% backing that Geezer was given at the Co Board meeting last week, maybe that seconder is already sorted....
so next meeting of county board is 5 october . i was talking to person off county board yesterday he said no reason for him to leave
Back to top Go down
armagh4sam
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:23 am

KILL BILL wrote:
That would be perfect Armagh4sam, however is this a gut feeling or are you 'on the pulse'?

A touch of both.

There's no rush anyway lads, the GAA county season isn't over. Eatifications are a job for October.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:33 am

You shouting for your Neighbours A4S or are you a rebel for the weekend
Back to top Go down
armagh4sam
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:54 am

JME wrote:
You shouting for your Neighbours A4S or are you a rebel for the weekend

Would you shout for Laois? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:56 am

Would I what, Rebel it is so.
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:11 am

Okay Armagh4sam, whatever you say is good enough for me - Cork it is then.
Back to top Go down
TheBigFullForward
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:28 am

fone wrote:
GaaHead wrote:
so next meeting of county board is 5 october . i was talking to person off county board yesterday he said no reason for him to leave

Ashe said at Septembers county board meeting that he hopes to have all the county managers in place in time for Octobers meeting. That includes hopefully Geezer, the under 21's, minors and the hurlers
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:35 am

who going getting under 21's and minor jobs.
Back to top Go down
bloodsub
Intercounty
Intercounty
bloodsub

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:04 am

Wonder will Murphy stay with the monirs or move up to the 21's? 21s badly need a new manager anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:09 am

bloodsub wrote:
Wonder will Murphy stay with the monirs or move up to the 21's? 21s badly need a new manager anyway.
murphy wants the u21 job he said that in his interview after they lost longford. barry was no good
Back to top Go down
kartman
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:27 pm

County Board Chairman Padraig Ashe has just confirmed that Kieran McGeeney has agreed to a new 3 year deal taking him up until the end of the 2013 season. More details to follow.

WOOHOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:59 pm

You can take this down now Armagh4sam, but you were spot on about the contract, best of luck with Kieran in 2015
Back to top Go down
armagh4sam
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:54 pm

KILL BILL wrote:
You can take this down now Armagh4sam, but you were spot on about the contract, best of luck with Kieran in 2015

How do you delete a thread?

Happy men in Kildare today i'd say!
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:00 pm

Yes indeed, to steal someone elses lines from another thread - he should now be known as 'the really special one'...............................
Back to top Go down
armagh4sam
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:50 pm

KILL BILL wrote:
Yes indeed, to steal someone elses lines from another thread - he should now be known as 'the really special one'...............................

The Mullagbawn Messiah
Back to top Go down
Highball
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:25 pm

Ah lads i dont see what the fuss is.. Sure dont we all know it was Grimley who was the brains of the outfit Laughing
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:32 am

murphy will defo step up to 21's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geezer quits Kildare!   Geezer quits Kildare! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geezer quits Kildare!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2