Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread

Go down 
+103
Lily2016
nuxer
Yellow Pearl
Bān go Lēir
lilywhites on tour
homerj
teedee
Maynoothlillie
whitetop
realmoore
Dinny Breen
Son of Sarsfields
batman
Hopper
racer
ChillDara
SamMaguire
Pure White
TheBigFullForward
parcel
Frankel
Tommycastled
lilywhite dancer
lomond
Admin3
Radley Park
Could'nt Trap Cement
wingback
kartman
jim
ElGuerrouj
Tadhgín
midfieldmaestro
Ned
Adam91
lilypremier
Highball
swingfly
rgb
shortgrass
Big Full Back
hawker
bag of white
john smith
GaaHead
Stonecold
centreback
KildareFan96
SquareBall
jj
Bad News Baba
bob12
carra2323
Loads of Pints
steviegenius
johnsmyth
stanley
tomcruise
lilly-exile
White Bridge
kildarecat
gaaweb
daracill
Square Ball
Misneach
Onhisboot
sean boylan
Sam1928
abl
sillycow
lastline
Flamingo
tpos
shoutitout
kildaregaa365
KILL BILL
if_in_doubt
Derfil
Kaiser Sóze
smokey
naked-lilly
MD
FearBan
walsheman
learmus
Fear An Geata
The Giant
kickingking
Rex
tomoneillandhissisteranne
Ogie
Lily8
Jimmy winning matches
peile
carburyman
overthebar
flourman
ChopperDalton
paddymartin
Come on the Boys in Blue
Taibi
Admin
107 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
lilywhites on tour
All-Star
All-Star
lilywhites on tour

2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread   2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:20 am

Well I wasnt on the hospital end, I was on the side terrace and didnt hear any chants of the sort from kildare fans.
Back to top Go down
batman
Junior A
Junior A

2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread   2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:58 am

Would ya have any changes for the Derry game? Surely Kavanagh has to start which means Rob Kelly will probably miss out. Maybe Lyons in for MacLoughlin who I thought struggled against Cian ward even though I do rate MacLoughlin.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread   2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:20 am

Team for derry match

1. Shane Connolly

2. Andriu MacLochiann

3. Michael Foley

4. Hugh McGrillen

5. Brain flanagan

6. Morgan O'Flaherty

7. Emmet Bolton

8. John Doyle

9. Darly fylnn

10. Padraig O'Neill

11. Eoghan O'Flaherty

12. Emmon Callaghan

13. James kavanagh

14. Tomas O'Connor

15. Fionn Dowling
Back to top Go down
bag of white
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread   2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:31 am

Apologies as this is slightly off topic but I sense the Dubs are getting worried about the "Kildare Bandwaggon"

http://www.reservoirdubs.com/forum/index.php/topic,12645.0.html

A whole thread dedicated to us on their forum as well as all the comment about us in the qualifiers thread. The irony of them giving out about the hype around Kildare who they feel haven't delivered on the big occasion (fair point though it is) seems to be lost on some of them.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kildarecat
All-Star
All-Star
kildarecat

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread   2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:41 am

Can I ask a question without been shot down?

Is Andrew McLoughlin a disaster waiting to happen?

What is it about him?, he seems to defend when his man already has the ball?
Back to top Go down
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread   2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:42 am

bag of white wrote:
Apologies as this is slightly off topic but I sense the Dubs are getting worried about the "Kildare Bandwaggon"

A whole thread dedicated to us on their forum as well as all the comment about us in the qualifiers thread. The irony of them giving out about the hype around Kildare who they feel haven't delivered on the big occasion (fair point though it is) seems to be lost on some of them.

Very Happy

2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread - Page 40 Top-Gears-James-May-Haters-Gonna-Hate
Back to top Go down
Lily8
All-Star
All-Star
Lily8

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread   2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:53 am

I'd agree with that team there fone.

I don't think McLoughlin's a disaster waiting to happen.
I think he's doing well enough this year and I would have started him against Dublin that day.
Back to top Go down
kildarecat
All-Star
All-Star
kildarecat

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread   2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:01 am

Am I the only guy sick of him chasing his man back?
Back to top Go down
Could'nt Trap Cement
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread   2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:13 am

I do think McLoughlin gives away silly frees at times , just needs to cut them out and he be a great player
Back to top Go down
batman
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread   2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:19 am

Lyons did nothing wrong either when marking Brogan but in fairness our full back line has been our most impressive line all year
Back to top Go down
Dinny Breen
Senior
Senior
Dinny Breen

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread   2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:20 am

bag of white wrote:

Very Happy

That's brilliant, it's like their jealous someone has stolen their hype also I love the way the way they have re-written history and the infamous Brogan free was a definite free now as well.

Obsessed much!

Back to top Go down
Could'nt Trap Cement
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread   2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:28 am

Hope the god we get the chance to knock them out this year and take it !!
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread   2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:17 am

Mac gets the thankless role of having to mark the main scoring threat of our opposition i.e. Brogan, Ward etc. its a dirty thankless job. Every team has a hard man that walks the line we have Mac the Knife.
Back to top Go down
MD
All-Star
All-Star
MD

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread   2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:23 am

That Cha fella is a fool!
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread   2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:26 am

Dinny Breen wrote:
bag of white wrote:

Very Happy

That's brilliant, it's like their jealous someone has stolen their hype also I love the way the way they have re-written history and the infamous Brogan free was a definite free now as well.

Obsessed much!

ResDubs, a more one eyed set of whoppers there are not on the internet. Not one person in GAA community takes that place seriously.
However Spillane said on the Sunday game we were no. 3 in the country. Now personally I like to hear the Kildare lads get praise when it's due but I hate this they're great / no they're shite depending on the week. But the face on Cahill when Spillane mentioned no.3 was priceless and I can imagine 1000's of cider cans being thrown at the tv all across the slums. It must be doing their head in that the team they beat is getting more praise.
Makes me laugh just thinking about it.
Expect Vodamoan to be along here shortly sticking up for his good buddies. I await the smiley assault.

Talking of Spillane, he was on about natural scoring forwards again. At this stage I don't give a toss who scores as long as we keep winning.
He was also trying to get another week off for Derry, now no offence to Derry but that's just tough titties. If it was they other way around they would have no sympathy.
Back to top Go down
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread   2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:39 am

This top 3, top 4 talk is a load of old nonsense anyway. There's one team that wins the All-Ireland and that's that. It's not a league. It's knockout football from now on and any team will feel like they can put any other team out of it on the day.

The pundits and journalists just need something to talk/write about so they ramble on about where they believe teams stand relative to each other in these mythical rankings. One thing I will say about Kildare is that it is certainly not people within the county that are talking us up. I think the vast majority of our supporters are fairly realistic but then similar comments would apply to a lot of the Dublin supporters. We could do without the hype but I doubt anyone will be getting big headed because we are yet to beat Kerry, Cork, Tyrone or Dublin under McGeeney.

-------

https://kildaregaa.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=675
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread   2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2011 Leinster & All Ireland SFC Fixtures and Results - Official Thread
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40