Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well done to the Legend that is Glenn Ryan

Go down 
+23
kelf
Bigfullforward
Big Full Back
lillyboy
flourman
Ohtoohtobe
KILL BILL
centreback
murof
Cilldara_2000
Onhisboot
kickingking
SamMaguire
Taibi
parcel
overthebar
stanley
BelieveToAchieve
lilywhites on tour
Could'nt Trap Cement
Square Ball
Come on the Boys in Blue
Rex
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

Well done to the Legend that is Glenn Ryan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well done to the Legend that is Glenn Ryan   Well done to the Legend that is Glenn Ryan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:45 pm

Botch wrote:
Heard yesterday after teh usual GAA discussion that Glen Ryan told the county board he will not take the Kildare Job in the future at a reduced "expenses" rate. He wants the same rates and support as McGeeny gets.

Where do people get this stuff from? Why would the county board be speaking to Glenn when he's the Longford manager and preparing his own team up until Saturday? As far as I know, Kildare still have a man in place over our senior team too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well done to the Legend that is Glenn Ryan   Well done to the Legend that is Glenn Ryan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:55 pm

kickingking wrote:

Where do people get this stuff from? Why would the county board be speaking to Glenn when he's the Longford manager and preparing his own team up until Saturday? As far as I know, Kildare still have a man in place over our senior team too.

Trust me when I say this. If you stand in front of or behind the wrong people at a Kildare match. Its not hard to see where some people come up with this sort of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Well done to the Legend that is Glenn Ryan   Well done to the Legend that is Glenn Ryan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Fionn never a truer word spoken, some of the stuff you hear is mental.
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Well done to the Legend that is Glenn Ryan   Well done to the Legend that is Glenn Ryan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 6:42 am

Glen oozed passion as a player, don’t know what goes on in the dressing room but I don’t see any in interviews etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well done to the Legend that is Glenn Ryan   Well done to the Legend that is Glenn Ryan - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well done to the Legend that is Glenn Ryan
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4