Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare 2012

Go down 
+13
champ
bag of white
midfieldmaestro
White Bridge
kildaregaa365
Rex
murof
topcat
tomcruise
Ohtoohtobe
Come on the Boys in Blue
Botch
TommyKeegan
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cassanata
Senior
Senior

Kildare 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare 2012   Kildare 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:54 am

Ogie wrote:
I'd have Dermot over Hughie any day I have to say - amazed it's even discussed. But I presume it's because there's a doubt that Dermot will be fit. If Dermot is fit, he'll be there and Hughie will be the good option off the bench.

At some point in 2012 a decision will go against us as it does every year and heads seem to drop for a period of the game. Can you imagine the lift Dermot will give if this happins again. For that reason and the fact that Lynch is developing into a very good player I would start him on the bench.
Back to top Go down
gomearza
Intermediate
Intermediate

Kildare 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare 2012   Kildare 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:40 am

I'd love to see Hurley given a good run in the O'Byrne and League. Has the potential to be a real colossus at midfield. I expect Jimmers to come back a lot stronger too to give the attack an added spark... a point to prove after that 'wither' remark by you know who.
Back to top Go down

Kildare 2012
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2