Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Testing times

Go down 
+29
Jimmy winning matches
Come on the Boys in Blue
if_in_doubt
flourman
cilldara
mrblobby
swingfly
lilywhites on tour
Dual
Ohtoohtobe
wingback
rgb
tomcruise
Admin3
Derfil
Big Full Back
lastline
kickingking
Stonecold
parcel
topcat
Fear An Geata
Rex
SeamusMurphy
losthope
Frankel
BelieveToAchieve
Loads of Pints
TommyKeegan
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

Testing times - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing times   Testing times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:18 am

Whatever people's opinions on the likes of McCreevy and McManus, they are genuine Kildare supporters who do have the best interest of Kildare GAA at heart. I doubt they're taking a cent for their input.
Back to top Go down
gomearza
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Testing times   Testing times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:56 am

kickingking wrote:
Whatever people's opinions on the likes of McCreevy and McManus, they are genuine Kildare supporters who do have the best interest of Kildare GAA at heart. I doubt they're taking a cent for their input.

I wouldn't be slightly surprised if they were. Wouldn't put anything past that county board.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Testing times   Testing times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:52 am

These men are multi millionaires, what good would a few quid off the CB do for them apart from garner ridicule. It's obvious to me anyway that they are doing for nothing.
As KK said they are supporters like everyone (yes one of them has some baggage but politics and sport should never mix) here except that they are very successful in life. If they can pass on a fraction of that success we'll be in a better position.

Any help should be grasped with both hands in today's economic environment
Back to top Go down
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

PostSubject: Re: Testing times   Testing times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:30 am

gomearza wrote:
kickingking wrote:

I wouldn't be slightly surprised if they were. Wouldn't put anything past that county board.

Sure the county board haven't a pot to piss in as it is. What do you think they are paying them with?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing times   Testing times - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing times
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4