Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former laois player transfered to st.laurences

Go down 
+14
walsheman
Ohtoohtobe
centreback
Ogie
Taibi
TommyKeegan
wingback
ChopperDalton
ElGuerrouj
BelieveToAchieve
Highball
oldspice
steviegenius
browners84
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
smokey
Senior
Senior

Former laois player transfered to st.laurences - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former laois player transfered to st.laurences   Former laois player transfered to st.laurences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:34 pm

I reckon Martin Heydon got the Larries parish extended cause we all know it's a small country club Basketball
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Former laois player transfered to st.laurences   Former laois player transfered to st.laurences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:21 pm

Talking about the fact people are suggesting he play intercounty, I made that clear and that's what I've been talking about. And you absolutely do not have a right to choose which county you play for. As for that other case, I've said it to Shay Fahy personally, Tompkins though... We all know who was to blame there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former laois player transfered to st.laurences   Former laois player transfered to st.laurences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:27 pm

TommyKeegan wrote:
Talking about the fact people are suggesting he play intercounty, I made that clear and that's what I've been talking about. And you absolutely do not have a right to choose which county you play for. As for that other case, I've said it to Shay Fahy personally, Tompkins though... We all know who was to blame there.

In the GAA you don't have the right to choose what club you play for either Tommy. I think the whole area of transfers needs to be looked at to be honest.

Back to top Go down
centreback
All-Star
All-Star
centreback

PostSubject: Re: Former laois player transfered to st.laurences   Former laois player transfered to st.laurences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:40 pm

BelieveToAchieve wrote:
Whether you like it or not TK, people do have a choice. Look around the country and you'll find plenty of players transferred to neighbouring counties.
Did you scribble a similar load of shite when Kildare officials turned their backs on Fahy & Tompkins?

in fairness to tk when fahy and tompkins transfered he wasn`t too long after learning the alphabet never mind writing articles he probably hadn`t even contemplated being a journalist, he was going to be one of the teenage mutant ninja turtles at that stage.

Former laois player transfered to st.laurences - Page 2 Teenagemutantninjaturtles
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Former laois player transfered to st.laurences   Former laois player transfered to st.laurences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:47 pm

Donatello to be specific. The purple one for those uneducated.
Back to top Go down
BelieveToAchieve
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Former laois player transfered to st.laurences   Former laois player transfered to st.laurences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:32 am

DOdgenthe question why don't you!
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Former laois player transfered to st.laurences   Former laois player transfered to st.laurences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:36 am

What question am I dodging BTA? I wasn't quite considered good enough to be writing for a newspaper aged 2, so of course I didn't scribble a similar opinion. But as I said, I have given my thoughts to Fahy in person in aftermath of 2011 All Ireland final and as for Tompkins, while I believe it was wrong of him, Kildare also played their part. Still wrong though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former laois player transfered to st.laurences   Former laois player transfered to st.laurences - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Former laois player transfered to st.laurences
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2