Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare V Laois

Go down 
+18
Shergar
rob11
kildaregaa365
Xavi
jimmers
jim
bk 1
the young lad
Frankel
shortgrass1928
reichenhall
Landro88
TommyKeegan
micky murphy
SeamusMurphy
Gaa1928
overthebar
Blues
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blues
Junior C
Junior C

Kildare V Laois Empty
PostSubject: Kildare V Laois   Kildare V Laois Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 9:04 pm

Kildare play Laois this Sunday at 4pm in Monasterevin for the Opening of the New Clubhouse, hope to see as many as possible there
Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare V Laois Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Laois   Kildare V Laois Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 10:27 pm

I heard that this game is in serious doubt after the alleged carry on at senior league game yesterday.......
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare V Laois Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Laois   Kildare V Laois Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 11:11 pm

overthebar wrote:
I heard that this game is in serious doubt after the alleged carry on at senior league game yesterday.......

?????????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare V Laois Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Laois   Kildare V Laois Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 11:42 pm

overthebar wrote:

Naas won't be getting the fair play award anytime soon I believe.
Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare V Laois Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Laois   Kildare V Laois Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 11:44 pm

SeamusMurphy wrote:
overthebar wrote:

Naas won't be getting the fair play award anytime soon I believe.

From what I was told I think Naas have nothing to worry about , home club acted very poorly IMO.
Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare V Laois Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Laois   Kildare V Laois Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:11 am

Sent you pm GAA1928
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare V Laois Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Laois   Kildare V Laois Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:26 am

Think you need to know all the facts OTB.
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare V Laois Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Laois   Kildare V Laois Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 1:08 am

overthebar wrote:
Sent you pm GAA1928

Thanks 'overthebar'
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare V Laois Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Laois   Kildare V Laois Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 2:37 am

Regardless two wrongs don't make a right .. and I'll leave it at that.
Back to top Go down

Kildare V Laois Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Laois   Kildare V Laois Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 8:48 am

What happened yesterday?
Back to top Go down
micky murphy
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare V Laois Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Laois   Kildare V Laois Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 10:17 pm

I hear after accommodating and refixing games the last 2 years for Naas that Monasterevan expected some kind of sportsmanship back off Naas when they requested a change to last Sundays game as they were virtually unable to field a team due to numerous events ... but Naas wouldn't accommodate them so Monasterevan didn't accommodate them on Sunday morning!!!
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare V Laois Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Laois   Kildare V Laois Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 10:38 pm

micky murphy wrote:
I hear after accommodating and refixing games the last 2 years for Naas that Monasterevan expected some kind of sportsmanship back off Naas when they requested a change to last Sundays game as they were virtually unable to field a team due to numerous events ... but Naas wouldn't accommodate them so Monasterevan didn't accommodate them on Sunday morning!!!

Monasterevin accomadated naas the last 3 year's and were missing 12 of their starting 15.. naas refused to refix the match. . But like I said 2 wrongs doesn't make a right.
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare V Laois Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Laois   Kildare V Laois Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 11:56 pm

SeamusMurphy wrote:
micky murphy wrote:

Monasterevin accomadated naas the last 3 year's and were missing 12 of their starting 15..  naas refused to refix the match. . But like I said 2 wrongs doesn't make a right.

But what happened that all the fuss is about ????
Back to top Go down
micky murphy
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare V Laois Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Laois   Kildare V Laois Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 12:11 am

Think there was an accommodation problem with the away dressing room in that it was locked... and Naas had to tog out on side of pitch.... like many of us have over the years!!!
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare V Laois Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Laois   Kildare V Laois Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 12:29 am

micky murphy wrote:
Think there was an accommodation problem with the away dressing room in that it was locked... and Naas had to tog out on side of pitch.... like many of us have over the years!!!

Ah those were the days micky. . lol!

There was an " alternative " dressing room, but the naas manager refused the offer.
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare V Laois Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Laois   Kildare V Laois Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 12:59 am

SeamusMurphy wrote:
micky murphy wrote:

Ah those were the days micky. . lol!

There was an " alternative " dressing room,  but the naas manager refused the offer.

Jayus, surely we have more important things to be worrying about in Kildare football.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare V Laois Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Laois   Kildare V Laois Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 1:06 am

As far as I know this match is still on.
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare V Laois Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Laois   Kildare V Laois Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 2:26 am

That's it?! How disappointing, I was expecting to hear that unable to field a team Monasterevin rounded up a bunch of overweight corner boys, gave them spanners and a jersey and left them loose!
Back to top Go down
Landro88
Junior A
Junior A

Kildare V Laois Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Laois   Kildare V Laois Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 2:57 am

Seamus, that is not the facts of the situation of what happened. Naas could not accommodate any change as more than half the players are dual and playing hurling either on Tuesday will in the SHL or on Thursday in the IHL. Never did monasterevin change a game to suit Naas. The gates of monasterevin were opened at 11.15 on Sunday for a game at 11.30 and the home team arrived having warmed up in ros glas. After they arrived after the ref they then refused Naas permission to the any dressing room. They are the facts. Throw in was postponed until 12 as there was a very sensible and reasonable ref present who agreed. It was very unfortunate that monasterevin had to stoop to such a level of poor sportsmanship. Never have I encountered a situation like this from them before.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare V Laois Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Laois   Kildare V Laois Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 4:58 am

TommyKeegan wrote:
That's it?! How disappointing, I was expecting to hear that unable to field a team Monasterevin rounded up a bunch of overweight corner boys, gave them spanners and a jersey and left them loose!

No,  they just played their junior b's instead. . It was either that or give naas the points and be automatically relegated for failing to to play the match.. and yes I know it's looking like relagation regardless.

I  won't respond to that other posters nonsense.  

The reason for monasterevan facilitating naas the last 3 year's was because they had dual players with game's clashing. FACT.

I do not defend monasterevin behaviour or what they done, as the naas player's weren't responsible for any decisions made. And deserved better.

Last edited by SeamusMurphy on Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare V Laois Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Laois   Kildare V Laois Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 5:00 am

I still believe that the kildare v laois match is going ahead.
Back to top Go down
reichenhall
Senior
Senior

Kildare V Laois Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Laois   Kildare V Laois Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 5:47 am

I couldn't imagine CB getting involved and cancelling at this late stage.........

good luck on sunday Seamus hope it goes well

ps make sure Groundskeeperwillie turns up in time....... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare V Laois Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Laois   Kildare V Laois Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 6:23 am

Thanks RH.
Laois will be togging out in the ditch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
micky murphy
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare V Laois Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Laois   Kildare V Laois Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 6:36 am

Dead right seamus, hopefully kildare v laois will bring out a crowd and will have a bit of bite so close to championship there is a few kildare lads should be fighting for their place from both teams
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare V Laois Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Laois   Kildare V Laois Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 7:38 am

micky murphy wrote:
Dead right seamus, hopefully kildare v laois will bring out a crowd and will have a bit of bite so close to championship there is a few kildare lads should be fighting for their place from both teams

Expecting a good turn out mick.
Hopefully we can keep Willie out of the pub. drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kildare V Laois Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare V Laois   Kildare V Laois Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare V Laois
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next