Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Ireland Semi Final

Go down 
+10
bk 1
Kildare98
rockman83
Morrissey
naked-lilly
Botch
micky murphy
SeamusMurphy
bob12
BarrowSideBlue
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

All Ireland Semi Final - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi Final   All Ireland Semi Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:12 am

Read my comments again BTA.. No One could deny Galvin is a Super Footballer, and I certainly didnt.. I love watching the Man Play, who dosent. But it Dosent change the fact.... Galvin is a Role Model for a lot of young Lads, AI Winner, All Star and former Player of the Year.. I would be fairly sure that the vast majority of Clubs and the vast majority of Players in Kildare, " GIVE RESPECT "
Sore loser, Jesus Im from Kildare, I wouldnt want to be, or Id be in the kybo by now.
Hope your not involved in Underage Coaching with that attitude.. God help us if so.
Back to top Go down
BelieveToAchieve
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi Final   All Ireland Semi Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:27 am

Ah right - thats fair enough. It just annoys me to listen to some of the shite that goes along with Glavin. Id say theres a lot of hacks that will be stuck for column inches when the man retires.

As for my involvement in coaching - no need for you to worry about that, no more than theres a need for me to worry about your little guy playing U/10.

Of course people should shake hands after matches. But at that level, when the stakes are so high. Everybody reacts in different ways.

If, as was said previously, the man was playing wih 2 broken fingers, perhaps he needed to go get treatment etc?! Who knows.
If you'd been targetted during a game, by a couple of guys trying to make a name for themselves, would you shake their hands?

I remember Glenn Ryan pinning a Westmeath player to the wall of the tunnel in Croker a few years ago after a match. I dont recall too many Kildare people slating him for it. In fact I can remember him being hailed for it.

As I said, everybody reacts in different ways.

Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi Final   All Ireland Semi Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:42 am

" no more than theres a need for me to worry about your little guy playing U/10."

No need to worry at all BTA, Thats One job Ill manage by myself thanks very much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Ireland Semi Final   All Ireland Semi Final - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Ireland Semi Final
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2