Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare v Armagh

Go down 
+27
Flamingo
Lanemusic
white boy
KILL BILL
OutTheGap
Caprea
Gaa1928
TommyKeegan
micky murphy
intheback
jim
FearBan
lomond
moatesports
Ogie
topcat
Shergar
flourman
lilywhites on tour
jj
murof
kickingking
maccie
Liffey Likes
Rex
Curraghplains
Kildare98
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
FearBan
Intercounty
Intercounty
FearBan

Kildare v Armagh - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Armagh   Kildare v Armagh - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 3:00 pm

intheback wrote:
SeamusMurphy wrote:
white boy wrote:
Nash to me, can become a big player  for kildare. He the first player  I see  that can pick up a lot of breaking ball off the middle 6 . HE very quick and he also  runs at teams. Like to see him get a chance. He   runs right down the middle, and looks battle hard already from last year's U/20 .Believe me this lad  will be a big Player for us goning forward.

Bringing Him on in the 69th minute is ridiculous.. hopefully Padraig has the patience needed.

Yeah I agree with that, with all the injuries and withdrawals Nash should be given a chance.

He is good.

PATIENCE......he's 20 / 21 and this is the first competitive game he's been in a squad for!! He even got a bloody run!

Have a bit of sense lads, we were already hugely low on experience without throwing in another debutant into a pivotal role like 11 or 12.

I know there is an anti O'Neill contingent out there and there are plenty of good arguments around why he should be doing better but Jesus lads, it would have been negligent to throw Nash in along with all the other green shoots we had out there. His time will come.
Back to top Go down
Blackadder
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Armagh   Kildare v Armagh - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 3:16 pm

HauntedGraffiti wrote:
I have no personal insight, but all I’ll say is if I was manager, McLoughlin & Robinson would be in squad.

I still hope we’ll see them in the white at some stage.

Is Jack Robinson playing Sigerson this year for NUIG? How's he doing?

Re McLoughlin, I wonder if he has the mobility for senior.

Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Armagh   Kildare v Armagh - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 3:26 pm

That's fair enough fearban.. I wasn't suggesting Podge should start, only that maybe more than a few minutes, even the last Ten.
Back to top Go down
intheback
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Armagh   Kildare v Armagh - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 3:32 pm

SeamusMurphy wrote:
That's fair enough fearban.. I wasn't suggesting Podge should start, only that maybe more than a few minutes, even the last Ten.

Throw him on at the start bud. Ten minutes is no use.

D'ont want him losing interest as well. There is already enough lads leaving panels all over the country without adding him to the list.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Armagh   Kildare v Armagh - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2019 1:25 pm

FearBan wrote:
intheback wrote:
SeamusMurphy wrote:
white boy wrote:
Nash to me, can become a big player  for kildare. He the first player  I see  that can pick up a lot of breaking ball off the middle 6 . HE very quick and he also  runs at teams. Like to see him get a chance. He   runs right down the middle, and looks battle hard already from last year's U/20 .Believe me this lad  will be a big Player for us goning forward.

Bringing Him on in the 69th minute is ridiculous.. hopefully Padraig has the patience needed.

Yeah I agree with that, with all the injuries and withdrawals Nash should be given a chance.

He is good.

PATIENCE......he's 20 / 21 and this is the first competitive game he's been in a squad for!! He even got a bloody run!

Have a bit of sense lads, we were already hugely low on experience without throwing in another debutant into a pivotal role like 11 or 12.

I know there is an anti O'Neill contingent out there and there are plenty of good arguments around why he should be doing better but Jesus lads, it would have been negligent to throw Nash in along with all the other green shoots we had out there. His time will come.

Gone I believe.
Back to top Go down
bloodsub
Intercounty
Intercounty
bloodsub

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Armagh   Kildare v Armagh - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 9:00 am

SeamusMurphy wrote:
FearBan wrote:
intheback wrote:
SeamusMurphy wrote:
white boy wrote:

He is good.

Gone I believe.

Did Nash walk or was he cut from the panel?
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Armagh   Kildare v Armagh - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 1:00 am

Cut was made week's ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Armagh   Kildare v Armagh - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare v Armagh
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6