Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fermanagh v Kildare

Go down 
+34
Highball
Ogie
Borderline
Flamingo
LillieLad
White Bridge
Ohtoohtobe
white boy
totalgaa
lomond
ixus
topcat
Cilldara_2000
flourman
Snowwhite
Rex
learmus
lillyboy
Shergar
KILL BILL
lily4fr
jj
Blackadder
FearBan
Botch
Kildaretothebone
TommyKeegan
Gaa1928
moatesports
murof
jimmers
Lanemusic
Kildare98
tomoneillandhissisteranne
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
moatesports
All-Star
All-Star

Fermanagh v Kildare - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fermanagh v Kildare   Fermanagh v Kildare - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 12:29 am

seriously meath have kildares number the last few times we played them we hammered them espically in championship in tullamore
Back to top Go down
http://moatesports.ie
White Bridge
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Fermanagh v Kildare   Fermanagh v Kildare - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 12:31 am

That evening in Tullamore is ancient history now Moate. A lot has changed for both counties in my opinion as much as it pains me to say it. I hope I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
flourman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Fermanagh v Kildare   Fermanagh v Kildare - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 1:42 am

White Bridge wrote:
That evening in Tullamore is ancient history now Moate. A lot has changed for both counties in my opinion as much as it pains me to say it. I hope I'm wrong.

What's changed in Meath to suggest they are rejuvenated?
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Fermanagh v Kildare   Fermanagh v Kildare - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 6:52 am

I don't want to be proven right on this, but come back to me after the game in Navan..........
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Fermanagh v Kildare   Fermanagh v Kildare - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 6:55 am

Don't confuse what you wish for with what is probable, I have been watching Kildare for over 40 years, must count for something. ....
Back to top Go down
jimmers
All-Star
All-Star
jimmers

PostSubject: Re: Fermanagh v Kildare   Fermanagh v Kildare - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 11:02 am

flourman wrote:
White Bridge wrote:

What's changed in Meath to suggest they are rejuvenated?

It's not a case of whether Meath are rejuvenated. We have lost, in Daniel Flynn, the one player that could have propelled us to another level. We have effectively gone back to Meath's level and we are pinning our hopes now on the U20 players from last year. They may deliver but unfortunately not necessarily this year. There are people talking of Brophy and Kelly coming back and contributing in the last few league games - they didn't do it last year in the cut and thrust of the Super 8's.
Back to top Go down
murof
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Fermanagh v Kildare   Fermanagh v Kildare - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 7:51 pm

Brophy is wasted in the half forward line, he should be in full forward. He has proven he can score goals against Dublin in the past and could be a great help to the younger guys like Hyland and McCormack.
Don't think Kelly has the size or the appetite for the physical side of county football but maybe a break will help him.
A thumping win over Clare would be just the tonic this team needs right now.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Fermanagh v Kildare   Fermanagh v Kildare - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 10:05 pm

Kevin O Callaghan looks like he could be a very effective full forward.. If available.. If not then Paddy Brophy is the option.
Back to top Go down
Kildare98
All-Star
All-Star
Kildare98

PostSubject: Re: Fermanagh v Kildare   Fermanagh v Kildare - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 11:51 pm

If we don't get promoted we have a zombie manager for the summer, which I don't agree with because I think the GAA crap of not firing the manager is ridiculous. Imagine the pain we could have saved ourselves if we'd given Jason Ryan the boot (preferably not appointed him in the first place).

Anyway, then we're back to square one with next year with a new man in charge, possibly Davy Burke (if we're lucky). There probably are more twists in the narrative... They'd better be hunkering down over this fortnight though.

There's no way around it – rest of this league campaign is a defining moment for this team & the O'Neill era.
Back to top Go down
micky murphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Fermanagh v Kildare   Fermanagh v Kildare - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 3:07 am

Lets be careful what we wish for I do believe no matter what if someone not doing their job correctly in any walk of life they should be removed no matter what......
No point talking about the if's, buts or maybe's - Daniel Flynn does not want to play football for Kildare end of story and regarding removing the manager I remember a lot of people on here saying Brendan Hackett should of been the new manager a few years ago when he was minor manager don't see anyone jumping on that now.... lets see how the like of Davy Burke cuts it at adult level in Sarsfields etc.
Back to top Go down
lilysavage
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Fermanagh v Kildare   Fermanagh v Kildare - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 3:34 am

You are aware it is a new management team?
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Fermanagh v Kildare   Fermanagh v Kildare - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 1:37 pm

lilysavage wrote:
You are aware it is a new management team?

Aye. The 3rd in 3 Year.. The Manager selects the Management Team.
Back to top Go down
Curraghplains
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Fermanagh v Kildare   Fermanagh v Kildare - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 10:08 pm

Slattery dislocate shoulder in training on Thursday night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fermanagh v Kildare   Fermanagh v Kildare - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fermanagh v Kildare
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6