Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leinster Championship 2024

Go down 
+64
Clubman
bite the pillow
Kildare127
bloodsub
Liffey Likes
Nuxerfromthe50
Rex
TheGreatof1928
John_R
smokey
DannyBoy
Sleeptight
Ogie
flourman
Leead64
All down the line
Southern Gael
Kildarelilly
shunta15
Onhisboot
Bigfullforward
ClaneLillywhite
if_in_doubt
Columbo
Strangler
MD
Ontheterrace
CONNTRICK
Highball
OutSideOfTheBoot
donnellyshollow
Onechance
Thelillywhites
Tawnbag123
Lilywhite forever
Kildare999
Kildare98
Twentyeight
FlourBag_1
murof
KILL BILL
SplitThePosts
seamymurphy
lilysavage
Kildare-Tom
lily92
MickosMen
NorthernLily89
moatesports
OutTheGap
Badger85
LillieLad
BearintheSquare
Ohtoohtobe
TommyKeegan
Gaa1928
totalgaa
FionnMcCool
Flamingo
really_unofficial_kildare
newornowhere
Botch
Countyminor -84
jimmers
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
MickosMen
Intercounty
Intercounty

Leinster Championship 2024 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leinster Championship 2024   Leinster Championship 2024 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 12:50 am

Cian Burke has a lot to offer in goal and should really be part of the panel. I can't see too many more around the county apart from Mark, AON,Didier and Cian. Perhaps Luke Mullins. He is decent too.

OutTheGap and lilysavage like this post

Back to top Go down
Flamingo
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Leinster Championship 2024   Leinster Championship 2024 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 1:32 am

Dean Rock, who we all love, was relatively slow and not exactly a beast but made a career out of the same loop and swinging over. Kirwan can swing them with a bit of room and is very accurate.

That's IF things are set up. If not he runs into traffic, can't break a tackle very well and will insist on taking on his own shot. He is just one example of a theme throughout the team.

Masterson is another who can kick from outside the D and if things are played right, could just pop up and swing over.

The players can't hide all the time behind management, but systems can help win games. Fitness failures mean you are they are also struggling.

Lads saying why don't they do a heave, well it's because that would mean takling ownership of a situation...

Shane Farrell was a co-captain on a team that actually spoke to each other on the pitch and he was not afraid yesterday. If we are to bring more lads through there needs to be a real look at who is staying on, or how they are being managed - I mean that in all senses from physical to tactical.

I know we do look at a lot of players missings but we are too fond of saying that.

Kevin Flynn was his own doing. Ben & Jimmy are missed but Jimmy is always struggling with injuries as was Neil Flynn.

Cribbin and Murray were useless anyway according to many here. Conway was another one who was used sparingly in 2022, as was Hyland so none of those lads were nailed-on starters in 2022.

Jack Robinson and Daragh Malone are hardly established county men either. Now, that's not to say we couldn't do with all of the above right now, but I do think we have to accept who is and isn't there.

LillieLad and donnellyshollow like this post

Back to top Go down
Onechance
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Leinster Championship 2024   Leinster Championship 2024 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 1:39 am

In fairness to Murray, he was left hung out to dry in the Leinster Final against Dublin in 22, in a failed system, that everyone could see was an issue in the semi final, and thought we had a rabbit up our sleeves for the final, but no, not this management team!!

Flamingo likes this post

Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Leinster Championship 2024   Leinster Championship 2024 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 2:20 am

Stat on the smaller fish podcast Kildare haven’t scored a goal in 18 of our last 22 league and championship matches.

Average points per game is 13 points, cat stuff all together.

Liffey Likes likes this post

Back to top Go down
OutSideOfTheBoot
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: Leinster Championship 2024   Leinster Championship 2024 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 am

Lilywhite forever wrote:
OutSideOfTheBoot wrote:
Lilywhite forever wrote:
FionnMcCool wrote:
Lilywhite forever wrote:
FionnMcCool wrote:
Singing out one player or 10 players for their performance doesn't amount to personal abuse.

Just because someone doesn't agree with what you say doesn't amount to personal abuse.

Saying one player played poorly doesn't mean you have an agenda. Similarly saying one player played well doesn't mean you've a love in for him or his club either.

We're at a stage where almost professional athletes, managers, administrators cannot be questioned. Despite us funding this fucking debacle.

Donnellan done nothing wrong yesterday. Kickouts were good and stopped the shot when called upon.  Result and Results to date 110% not his fault.

Mick O Grady had one of his better games as did Shay Ryan.

Burke was poor. His effort at a shot from the mark her won was cringeworthy and makes me ask the question as to what they're doing in training.

Paddy McDermott was poor and is following the trend of others that seems to be going downwards under Glen.

Eoin Doyle very poor. Gave away some very silly frees and butchered a goal chance in a passage of play that looked like we never played football before.

Seargant- has yet to prove he's good enough for this level, but certainly wasn't our worse performer yesterday.

Masterson - I think is too slow for Senior County level. But gives his all.

KOC - not sure how fit he was. Above all else I like his approach and attitude at driving at teams  

Alex Beirne - unrecognisable as a player.  Seems to be broken under the current set up

Niall Kelly - anonymous

Shane Farrell - the one and only player who could hold his head high

Feely - Done OK. Isn't a corner forward in the modern game. Square pegs in round holes
Kirwan - I think he's a fraud at this level. I've seen nothing from him.
Dan Flynn - I'll one thing for him - he keeps trying even if tits the same braindead run into traffic. He was abysmal.

Not personal.  Just observations about their performance as footballers.
Kirwan a fraud? Jog on with yourself. He's surrounded by rubbish teammates.

You have been filling this forum with nonsense for a long time now.

Tell me this. When did Kirwan last play well for Kildare - in a meaningful game
Considering the last top 4 team we played was Dublin last year, he was very good against them. Scored some important points. He's surrounded by crap. He's not supplied enough. He's a very good ball winner from long range kicks. Wins it, turns and scores. We don't play enough direct football. Recyling possession bullshit. Hence the turnovers. A ridiciulous comment by you. He's big and strong too. You might want to add Woodgate into that. He's rubbish.

He might be "a very good ball winner" but holding on to it is a problem for him. How many balls has he dropped this year.
A perfect example of his ball winning skills was against Wicklow when he scored. He gets loose from him marker and the ball was played into him where he runs a few feet to collect it, turn and score. A very talented footballer. No point giving it into him when he's heavily marked amd no support players coming up.
The example i gave is the type of ball he's great at winning and turning to shoot. That's what he needs. I don't see enough of that supply from his team mates.
Ah isn't it terrible that he's team mates pass to him when he is being marked! It would be great if he could show how good he is when no one is marking him
Back to top Go down
lilysavage
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Leinster Championship 2024   Leinster Championship 2024 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 2:38 am

Flamingo wrote:
Dean Rock, who we all love, was relatively slow and not exactly a beast but made a career out of the same loop and swinging over. Kirwan can swing them with a bit of room and is very accurate.

That's IF things are set up. If not he runs into traffic, can't break a tackle very well and will insist on taking on his own shot. He is just one example of a theme throughout the team.

Masterson is another who can kick from outside the D and if things are played right, could just pop up and swing over.

The players can't hide all the time behind management, but systems can help win games. Fitness failures mean you are they are also struggling.

Lads saying why don't they do a heave, well it's because that would mean takling ownership of a situation...

Shane Farrell was a co-captain on a team that actually spoke to each other on the pitch and he was not afraid yesterday. If we are to bring more lads through there needs to be a real look at who is staying on, or how they are being managed - I mean that in all senses from physical to tactical.

I know we do look at a lot of players missings but we are too fond of saying that.

Kevin Flynn was his own doing. Ben & Jimmy are missed but Jimmy is always struggling with injuries as was Neil Flynn.

Cribbin and Murray were useless anyway according to many here. Conway was another one who was used sparingly in 2022, as was Hyland so none of those lads were nailed-on starters in 2022.

Jack Robinson and Daragh Malone are hardly established county men either. Now, that's not to say we couldn't do with all of the above right now, but I do think we have to accept who is and isn't there.

Ben and Neil were head and shoulders above every other Kildare player against Monaghan last year. Once one went off we were in trouble, when the other went it was lights out.
Kirwan is good on his day but lets not make him out to be something he's not either.

moatesports and Lánchúlaí like this post

Back to top Go down
Lilywhite forever
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Leinster Championship 2024   Leinster Championship 2024 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 2:39 am

OutSideOfTheBoot wrote:
Lilywhite forever wrote:
OutSideOfTheBoot wrote:
Lilywhite forever wrote:
FionnMcCool wrote:
Lilywhite forever wrote:
FionnMcCool wrote:
Singing out one player or 10 players for their performance doesn't amount to personal abuse.

Just because someone doesn't agree with what you say doesn't amount to personal abuse.

Saying one player played poorly doesn't mean you have an agenda. Similarly saying one player played well doesn't mean you've a love in for him or his club either.

We're at a stage where almost professional athletes, managers, administrators cannot be questioned. Despite us funding this fucking debacle.

Donnellan done nothing wrong yesterday. Kickouts were good and stopped the shot when called upon.  Result and Results to date 110% not his fault.

Mick O Grady had one of his better games as did Shay Ryan.

Burke was poor. His effort at a shot from the mark her won was cringeworthy and makes me ask the question as to what they're doing in training.

Paddy McDermott was poor and is following the trend of others that seems to be going downwards under Glen.

Eoin Doyle very poor. Gave away some very silly frees and butchered a goal chance in a passage of play that looked like we never played football before.

Seargant- has yet to prove he's good enough for this level, but certainly wasn't our worse performer yesterday.

Masterson - I think is too slow for Senior County level. But gives his all.

KOC - not sure how fit he was. Above all else I like his approach and attitude at driving at teams  

Alex Beirne - unrecognisable as a player.  Seems to be broken under the current set up

Niall Kelly - anonymous

Shane Farrell - the one and only player who could hold his head high

Feely - Done OK. Isn't a corner forward in the modern game. Square pegs in round holes
Kirwan - I think he's a fraud at this level. I've seen nothing from him.
Dan Flynn - I'll one thing for him - he keeps trying even if tits the same braindead run into traffic. He was abysmal.

Not personal.  Just observations about their performance as footballers.
Kirwan a fraud? Jog on with yourself. He's surrounded by rubbish teammates.

You have been filling this forum with nonsense for a long time now.

Tell me this. When did Kirwan last play well for Kildare - in a meaningful game
Considering the last top 4 team we played was Dublin last year, he was very good against them. Scored some important points. He's surrounded by crap. He's not supplied enough. He's a very good ball winner from long range kicks. Wins it, turns and scores. We don't play enough direct football. Recyling possession bullshit. Hence the turnovers. A ridiciulous comment by you. He's big and strong too. You might want to add Woodgate into that. He's rubbish.

He might be "a very good ball winner" but holding on to it is a problem for him. How many balls has he dropped this year.
A perfect example of his ball winning skills was against Wicklow when he scored. He gets loose from him marker and the ball was played into him where he runs a few feet to collect it, turn and score. A very talented footballer. No point giving it into him when he's heavily marked amd no support players coming up.
The example i gave is the type of ball he's great at winning and turning to shoot. That's what he needs. I don't see enough of that supply from his team mates.
Ah isn't it terrible that he's team mates pass to him when he is being marked! It would be great if he could show how good he is when no one is marking him
He gets away from him marker to win the ball when the ball is delivered about 5 feet in front of him. Thats his strength. It's not done enough by his team mates. Just to add he's called for the mark and converted plenty of times too.

If you want to talk about overrated players on that team, then Beirne springs to mind straight away. Greatly overrated.
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Leinster Championship 2024   Leinster Championship 2024 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 3:03 am

I think I might be able to explain Kildare football in a photo.

Leinster Championship 2024 - Page 24 Img-2014

Kildare98 and really_unofficial_kildare like this post

Back to top Go down
Lilywhite forever
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Leinster Championship 2024   Leinster Championship 2024 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 3:28 am

MickosMen wrote:
Lilywhite forever wrote:
Surely Conleth's will be put forward now to hold neutral games not involving Kildare. Surely that will generate more revenue for the KCC. Put that money towards getting professionals in to help improve the set up and have a proper review. This needs to be run as a business now. Not an amateur set up as it has been. Years of underage success down the drain as a result.

I could be wrong but think all ticket sales go back into Leinster Council.
I take your word for it. It's crazy to think that they don't get a percentage from ticket sales.
Back to top Go down
lily92
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Leinster Championship 2024   Leinster Championship 2024 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 3:48 am

Lilywhite forever wrote:
Surely Conleth's will be put forward now to hold neutral games not involving Kildare. Surely that will generate more revenue for the KCC. Put that money towards getting professionals in to help improve the set up and have a proper review. This needs to be run as a business now. Not an amateur set up as it has been. Years of underage success down the drain as a result.

This is the crux of it all.
We now have an association where the challengers run things like a business, because they understand what is required.
The rest are at nothing.
Back to top Go down
Thelillywhites
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Leinster Championship 2024   Leinster Championship 2024 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 3:48 am

Gaa1928 wrote:
We are where we are, lets the changes be made at the end of this season, for now we have to concentrate on the Tailteann Cup, bottom line is qualification for next years All Ireland is the prize for the winners, that would be a significant bonus for any new management team coming in for 2025.

THAT WON'T BE ACHIEVED WITH GLENN RYAN!
Was division 1 achieved NO!
Was division 2 status retained NO!
Did we reach a Leinster final where Kildare didn't even have Meath or Dublin on their side of the draw NO!
Was our place in the All Ireland secured this year NO!

What on earth makes anyone think that we can win Tailteann and achieve some sort of attraction to a new manager with Glenn Ryan still in charge for thr Tailteann.

It's Down's Tailteann cup to loose unless the players tell the board to tell him to go.
Bring in Brian Flanagan until the new year and then look at McGeeney/ Burke/ O' Rourke/ Flanagan.
Jesus Christ like.
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Leinster Championship 2024   Leinster Championship 2024 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 4:26 am

Just 2 points:

1. With regards to ' where is the Gilroy report', when this report was mentioned originally most on this forum replied that he should ' mind his own business '.

2. Glenn Ryan agreed a 3 year deal to manage the senior team, that's finished this year, why are posters suggesting that he will be still here next year ?

OutSideOfTheBoot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Thelillywhites
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Leinster Championship 2024   Leinster Championship 2024 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 4:34 am

Was it not a 3 year deal with a "review" after year 2.
Some review.
Back to top Go down
lily92
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Leinster Championship 2024   Leinster Championship 2024 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 4:38 am

Lads, it's a gravy train with amateurs on board.
Back to top Go down
Lilywhite forever
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Leinster Championship 2024   Leinster Championship 2024 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 4:51 am

Thelillywhites wrote:
Gaa1928 wrote:
We are where we are, lets the changes be made at the end of this season, for now we have to concentrate on the Tailteann Cup, bottom line is qualification for next years All Ireland is the prize for the winners, that would be a significant bonus for any new management team coming in for 2025.

Did we reach a Leinster final where Kildare didn't even have Meath or Dublin on their side of the draw NO!

What on earth makes anyone think that we can win Tailteann and achieve some sort of attraction to a new manager with Glenn Ryan still in charge for thr Tailteann.

It's Down's Tailteann cup to loose unless the players tell the board to tell him to go.
Bring in Brian Flanagan until the new year and then look at McGeeney/ Burke/ O' Rourke/ Flanagan.
Jesus Christ like.
Maybe Flanagan doesn't want the job. Jesus lads how is a new manager going to fix things straight away, considering our first game in the Tailteann is in 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
NorthernLily89
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Leinster Championship 2024   Leinster Championship 2024 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 5:01 am

Just let the Naas 1st team and management play out rest of games until reset. There 2nd team probably continue to walk division 1. (This is a joke, dont bite my head off) they would compete better as they are a serious team in fairness to them.

Only damage is going to be done if current management stay involved. That clip of Sargent tracking Grimes and letting him run in behind is damming of how poorly coached these guys are.
Back to top Go down
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Leinster Championship 2024   Leinster Championship 2024 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 5:11 am

NorthernLily89 wrote:
Just let the Naas 1st team and management play out rest of games until reset. There 2nd team probably continue to walk division 1. (This is a joke, dont bite my head off) they would compete better as they are a serious team in fairness to them.

Only damage is going to be done if current management stay involved. That clip of Sargent tracking Grimes and letting him run in behind is damming of how poorly coached these guys are.

The Naas players lining our yesterday were utter rubbish.

MickosMen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Thelillywhites
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Leinster Championship 2024   Leinster Championship 2024 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 5:22 am

Lilywhite forever wrote:
Thelillywhites wrote:
Gaa1928 wrote:

Jesus Christ like.
Maybe Flanagan doesn't want the job. Jesus lads how is a new manager going to fix things straight away, considering our first game in the Tailteann is in 2 weeks.

Even listening to Lee Keegan talk about Kildare. He said something is seriously wrong and it's sad to see Kildare with no identity and really Kildare although he is not dismisssing the Tailteann. Kildare shouldn't be in it.
It's embarrassing for Kildare up to this point. He said its as clear as day they don't know what they're doing.

I don't know if Flanagan wants it or not but at this point they would be better off managerless.
Eoin Doyle take charge player/manager type role anything has to be better.
We will not be winning or even near competing for the Tailteann with Glenn in charge fact.

Last edited by Thelillywhites on Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Lilywhite forever and Liffey Likes like this post

Back to top Go down
NorthernLily89
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Leinster Championship 2024   Leinster Championship 2024 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 5:35 am

TommyKeegan wrote:
NorthernLily89 wrote:

The Naas players lining our yesterday were utter rubbish.

Correct, this setup would damage any half decent player.

TommyKeegan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Badger85
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Leinster Championship 2024   Leinster Championship 2024 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 5:47 am

Look, the management are going nowhere this side of the Tailteann cup. It’s utterly pointless arguing that they should go.

I’ve said it before, there’s no point getting worked up over this lot. They’re not worth our time. The best thing that could happen to them is an early exit, show Glenn the door and move on.

They won’t win it. The players haven’t it in them and the management might as well be looking into a field of nettles.

It’s all pointless until next year. Sit back, chill out and get another hobby for the next 8 months. Anything is better than stressing ourselves over this lot.

TommyKeegan and Onechance like this post

Back to top Go down
Lilywhite forever
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Leinster Championship 2024   Leinster Championship 2024 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 6:02 am

Thelillywhites wrote:
Lilywhite forever wrote:
Thelillywhites wrote:
Gaa1928 wrote:

Jesus Christ like.

Even listening to Lee Keegan talk about Kildare. He said something is seriously wrong and it's sad to see Kildare with no identity and really Kildare although he is not dismisssing the Tailteann. Kildare shouldn't be in it.
It's embarrassing for Kildare up to this point. He said its as clear as day they don't know what they're doing.

I don't know if Flanagan wants it or not but at this point they would be better off managerless.
Eoin Doyle take charge player/manager type role anything has to be better.
We will not be winning or even near competing for the Tailteann with Glenn in charge fact.
I agree with a player/manager. We've nothing to loose now. Sadly Glenn has lost the dressing room.

To be honest the tell tale signs have been there for a decade, since the start of the Jason Ryan era. Especially the hammering to Kerry in the All Ireland Quarter final in 2015. Time to change things and do a proper review and get a proper structure in place was then, one would have thought.

They were happy just getting manager after manager in. A quick fix to paper over the cracks. The talent on the leinster U/21 winning side was wasted. Dan, Paul Cribben, David Hyland, Paddy Brophy, padraig fogarty etc, were never going to reach their full potential. They were let down by a rotten shitty set-up.

It's the same with the U/20 All ireland winners in 2018, same will happen with last years winning team.

It's depressing as fuck. We've now become the laughing stock in the country that i wouldn't be surprised if we met Waterford in the Tailteann cup and they beat us. This rock bottom decline has been coming for years.

I don't think the KCC will change things either. This can get a lot worse too.
Back to top Go down
Lilywhite forever
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Leinster Championship 2024   Leinster Championship 2024 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 6:51 am

Thelillywhites wrote:
Was it not a 3 year deal with a "review" after year 2.
Some review.
Yes I believe it was.
Back to top Go down
Liffey Likes
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Leinster Championship 2024   Leinster Championship 2024 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 7:04 am

I am not trying to be funny here, so as we head into the 4th competition this year, can anyone give me a compelling reason why we should continue as we are?

smokey likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lilywhite forever
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Leinster Championship 2024   Leinster Championship 2024 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 7:07 am

Manhatten21 wrote:
Lilywhite forever wrote:
Woodgate is useless. Two chances, two wides. Hes not the only one of.course.

An example of all the keyboard warriors on here. “Useless”. Yeah good man still miles better than you though as you were sitting watching him today. Hours upon hours of dedication and commitment (trust me I know, you prob don’t, going by the rest of your sad little comments here) he and the rest of them give. A vile human whoever you are, and for good measure and extremely sad one to. Singling out one players. You are a disgrace whoever you are like half of the people on here abusing players personally. I wish bad luck on whoever you are. Would love to know who you are but you’re a complete coward so we will never find out.
Say's Manhatten21😅😅😅 We're here to give our honest opionion. If you don't like it then Fuck off. How I'd love to meet you too, MANHATTEN. A Raheens man for sure. And don't you dare ever threaten me on here again you gutless little prick.

Last edited by Lilywhite forever on Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Leinster Championship 2024   Leinster Championship 2024 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 7:10 am

Liffey Likes wrote:
I am not trying to be funny here, so as we head into the 4th competition this year, can anyone give me a compelling reason why we should continue as we are?
There’s nothing I’d keep I’d have a clear out of the panel, Doyler was a fantastic servant but is finished at this level. Not sure how the likes of Barry Kelly is even on the panel. Try bring in the likes of young Browne from Celbridge, McKevitt etc from last years 20s. Do everything to entice the likes of Mark Dempsey to come back. Give the likes of Sam game time too.

Management need changed pronto, said it months ago but can’t understand why the county board don’t make the decision. Disgraceful all round.

MickosMen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leinster Championship 2024   Leinster Championship 2024 - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leinster Championship 2024
Page 24 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next