Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that)

Go down 
+25
jnrwhite
gaaman
kartman
kickingking
Ogie
shortgrass
wingback
Kaiser Sóze
Loads of Pints
bag of white
Sam1928
rgb
Jimmy winning matches
hawker
Onhisboot
Stonecold
Dinny Breen
rubencarter
Oneill
Could'nt Trap Cement
walsheman
shoutitout
gaaweb
lilypremier
Rex
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that)   An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:32 am

gaaman wrote:
Maybe walsheman should get in training for this. Start at the top of the stand in Newbridge. a few of us at the bottom and he has to get past us to the pitch.

If we do it while the team are training, we will have something to look at while he picks himself up after each attempt.
id need bigger lads to try stop me,most ye be to easy!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that)   An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:42 am

Someone should sacrifice themselves for the greater good. While they are arguing and getting the head slapped of them everybody else bails by.
Back to top Go down
wingback
Senior
Senior

Location : Two Mile House and Poulaphouca, Blacktrench, Cutbush and Boolea

PostSubject: Re: An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that)   An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:59 am

Kaiser Sóze wrote:
Hi wingback, nice to meet you.
I am the Irish Keyser Söze - Kaiser Sóze, the o has a fada over it for obvious reasons for someone as pedantic as yourself.
It was well spotted however, you must be a big fan of the film which isn't unusual for that particular film.

haha , quality, the Irish Keyser Söze , love it, utmost repect!
Back to top Go down
hawker
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that)   An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:59 am

If it comes to it I don't mind causing a distraction. I don't know if ye've ever heard of whacky racing. It's where one pulling down their trousers and jocks and attempt to run to your hearts content. Now I'm sure if i dress like Davydd (sp?) from Little Britian I'm bound to get a few glances from security and the guards. While they are admiring my pert buns ye can all make a dash for it.

Hawker doesn't mind spending a night in the cells in a good cause while fulfilling a life-long ambition to wear hot pants in Croke Park.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that)   An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:33 am

I'm not really sure what to make of that post Hawker. Suspect
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that)   An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:43 am

hawker i actually am speechless!!!Dat dont happen much
Back to top Go down
rgb
All-Star
All-Star
rgb

PostSubject: Re: An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that)   An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:48 am

Hawker has previous form in this regard, I'm guessing.
Back to top Go down
hawker
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that)   An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:49 am

Ye getting a stirring in yer loins there lads?
Back to top Go down
rgb
All-Star
All-Star
rgb

PostSubject: Re: An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that)   An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:53 am

In me bowels, more like...
Back to top Go down
jnrwhite
Intermediate
Intermediate
jnrwhite

PostSubject: Re: An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that)   An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:58 am

I think I just threw up a little pale
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that)   An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:03 am

whiskeyand the internet dont go well together hawker!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
hawker
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that)   An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:04 am

F**k ye all so. Get yer own way onto the pitch. Ungrateful oul sites the lotta ye
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that)   An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:32 pm

Right chaps, when I distract him you lot run like hell.

"Hellooo mister steward......"

An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Dafydd-costume
Back to top Go down
rgb
All-Star
All-Star
rgb

PostSubject: Re: An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that)   An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Lots of man-love on here today...
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that)   An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:18 pm

Hawker at the cricket

An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 StreakerG0403_450x600

Hawker at the tennis

An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Wimbledon-streaker

Hawker at the snooker

An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Streaker440

Finally Hawker at Croke Park...

An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 191070685_35c86424b1
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that)   An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:44 am

a boy hawker,nice thong!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

PostSubject: Re: An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that)   An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:05 am

ohh dear
Back to top Go down
gaaman
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that)   An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:05 am

With the higher fence on the Hill, you might want to get tickets for one if the stands :

http://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-football/gaa-defends-fencing-of-hill-2288874.html

Personally, I think this is a load of bollocks....
Back to top Go down
kartman
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that)   An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:54 pm

And stil nothing to improve the standard of refereeing.

This will do more harm then help.
Back to top Go down
geezershorts
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that)   An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:05 am

Stonecold wrote:
Its like dogs chasing cars to me, like wtf you gonna do on the pitch. I remember being on it in '98 and didn't know what the attraction is with it. Direct family members I can understand but......

speak for yorself stonecold...was der in 98 and there was nothing like the feeling of being on that field with my family around me and i have no link to kildare team
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that)   An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:41 am

Cooney was on the radio tonight saying the fencing will be in place for the second semi final namely us and Down.
Back to top Go down
Could'nt Trap Cement
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that)   An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:04 am

Fence wont last long if dublin win the sam.......
Back to top Go down
lilly-exile
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that)   An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:19 am

for me one of the higlights of beating meath was seeing the reactions of the team, management and others. watching dermot hobble on the pitch, embracing the other players, mikey conway showing his support, jimmers and jd embracing, the team huddle with geezers speach and mick foleys sheer delight at winning- fists in the air...

lads leave the pitch to the players... theyve worked feckin hard all year, let them enjoy there moment!!!
Back to top Go down
kartman
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that)   An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:40 am

Good bit in the nationalist today about this,sounds like ya man con got a very frosty reception in newbridge.
Duffy from clane gave some good responses to him,decribing how good it was in 98 getting on the pitch.

The only thing the gaa can offer to convince fans is a lap of honour.that was never gonna keep fans happy.

i really hope kildare fans dont end up coming out the 'bad ones' out of this.(if we do get to final)
Back to top Go down
Loads of Pints
All-Star
All-Star
Loads of Pints

PostSubject: Re: An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that)   An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:23 am

Kildare back Hill 16 fence move
10 August 2010

Kildare chairman Padraig Ashe says he has "no major issue" with the decision to erect a 2.8-metre high fence in front of Hill 16.

The decision to raise the height of the fence was made at last Saturday's Central Council meeting in a bid to prevent future pitch invasions from taking place at Croke Park. And Kildare and Down supporters will be the first to stand behind the new fence when they meet in the All-Ireland football semi-final on August 29.

"The main concern is the safety of the people who go to Croke Park," Ashe said.

"I certainly wouldn't like to be chairman of a county board where a serious incident happens and we are left to regret that action wasn't taken at the time. We've no major issue in relation to this."

Any need for comment from him on this really?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that)   An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An end to pitch invasions (Good luck with that)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next