Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County

Go down 
+5
Fear An Geata
Sam1928
peile
ChopperDalton
Come on the Boys in Blue
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County  Empty
PostSubject: Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County    Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:54 pm

:

Last edited by vodafone2010 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChopperDalton
Intercounty
Intercounty

Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County    Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:38 pm

confused

Drinking in work??
Back to top Go down
peile
Intercounty
Intercounty
peile

PostSubject: Re: Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County    Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Vodafone do you work in the asylum or are you an inmate ?

Anyway, looking forward to a clash with the dubs, we need a couple of easy games to experiment before the All Ireland Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County    Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:25 pm

vodafone2010 wrote:
I have the flags and buntens out proudly flying high , summer is around the corner , let the battles comence Twisted Evil , awaiting a response from the good neighbours ,get your colours out i say Twisted Evil

Lets us get started with the Gaa Supporters Gospel according to "SAM" , I call upon all ye of the faith cheers

Let us pray Smile

Are losing theirs and blaming it on you; If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you, But make allowance for their doubting too , If you can wait and not be tired by waiting, Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies, Or, being hated, don't give way to hating, And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise , If you can dream - and not make dreams your master , If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim , If you can meet with triumph and disaster , And treat those two imposters just the same , If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken , Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools, Or watch the things you gave your life to broken , And stoop and build 'em up with wornout tools , If you can make one heap of all your winnings , And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss, And lose, and start again at your beginnings , And never breath a word about your loss , If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew , To serve your turn long after they are gone, And so hold on when there is nothing in you , Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on"; If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,Or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch , If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you , If all men count with you, but none too much . If you can fill the unforgiving minute , With sixty seconds' worth of distance run - Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it , And - which is more - you'll be a Man my son!

Amen
Laughing

Best of luck lads and my we meet in good faith and friendship in battle Wink , not rubber , just working nights , bored , and awaiting some good responses to read tommorrow Laughing

Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County  Wtf_is_this_shit_Very_Disturbing_Childrens_Book-s400x297-59009-580
Back to top Go down
Fear An Geata
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County    Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:20 pm

Vodafone,

I thought we'd turned a corner with the thread showing the video footage from the 20's and 30's .......

....... and then you go and post this !!!

Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County    Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:20 pm

Sam1928 wrote:
vodafone2010 wrote:
I have the flags and buntens out proudly flying high , summer is around the corner , let the battles comence Twisted Evil , awaiting a response from the good neighbours ,get your colours out i say Twisted Evil

Lets us get started with the Gaa Supporters Gospel according to "SAM" , I call upon all ye of the faith cheers

Let us pray Smile

Are losing theirs and blaming it on you; If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you, But make allowance for their doubting too , If you can wait and not be tired by waiting, Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies, Or, being hated, don't give way to hating, And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise , If you can dream - and not make dreams your master , If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim , If you can meet with triumph and disaster , And treat those two imposters just the same , If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken , Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools, Or watch the things you gave your life to broken , And stoop and build 'em up with wornout tools , If you can make one heap of all your winnings , And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss, And lose, and start again at your beginnings , And never breath a word about your loss , If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew , To serve your turn long after they are gone, And so hold on when there is nothing in you , Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on"; If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,Or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch , If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you , If all men count with you, but none too much . If you can fill the unforgiving minute , With sixty seconds' worth of distance run - Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it , And - which is more - you'll be a Man my son!

Amen
Laughing

Best of luck lads and my we meet in good faith and friendship in battle Wink , not rubber , just working nights , bored , and awaiting some good responses to read tommorrow Laughing

Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County  Wtf_is_this_shit_Very_Disturbing_Childrens_Book-s400x297-59009-580

sniffing petrol i think
Back to top Go down
The Giant
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County    Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:43 am

This lad is a total wum. wtf would we have bunting & flags up now. ok you are in 2 finals well done. i say your neighbours are well happy having to look at dublin flags just like being in jobstown.
Back to top Go down
Cluabú
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County    Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:08 pm

The fact you felt the need to explain you weren't drunk explains it all. You need to get out more often!!!
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County    Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:41 am

i

Last edited by vodafone2010 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County    Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:45 am

i

Last edited by vodafone2010 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County    Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:46 am

p

Last edited by vodafone2010 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County    Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:50 am

to explain it a quote from a vodafone advert , with sean boylan narrating , you my have seen it on tv ,or the few occasion while you were in croke park , i would have thought you and your fellow kildaremen would have reconized it , how wrong i was, just like all your sense of humour

Last edited by vodafone2010 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County    Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:53 am

peile wrote:
Vodafone do you work in the asylum or are you an inmate ?

yeah Laughing i often feel like i am in the company inmates in a asylum living in kildare

Anyway, looking forward to a clash with the dubs, we need a couple of easy games to experiment before the All Ireland Very Happy

at least you have a sense of humour , and have seen it for what it meant , a bit of crack
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County    Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:56 am

[/b]Can you please delete ths thread admin , its obvisiously taken out of context [/b],

Last edited by vodafone2010 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County    Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:10 am

ADMIN seen as you have deleted other posts with the WTF photo which has been posted here first and accepted on this thread , i assume double standards is been applied here for all other posters who have used it here[/b]
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County    Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:27 am

Ignore them vodafone2011, I enjoyed you're OP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Come on the Boys in Blue
All-Star
All-Star
Come on the Boys in Blue

PostSubject: Re: Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County    Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:40 am

Taibi wrote:
Ignore them vodafone2011, I enjoyed you're OP Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VgOdFCy4-k ,

This is what i meant , to cheer up everyone ,to look forward to the championship , using the quote i post at the start of the thread , to get the juice going for the summer , and in return i get bile and the bitterness !!!

But i am not worried , i have as another poster here put it , 2 league finals to enjoy Win lose or draw , to keep me tied over , and i would encourage all lillies to come and join the festivities on sunday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County    Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask not what your County can do for you, but what can you do for your County
Page 1 of 1