Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Indo Article

Go down 
+13
jnrwhite
losthope
hawker
sean boylan
Square Ball
Derfil
bob12
jim
kildarecat
Ogie
sillycow
Stonecold
Loads of Pints
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lastline
Intercounty
Intercounty
lastline

Indo Article - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indo Article   Indo Article - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:18 am

fair play sos dowling. hit it right on the head. where he played with kildare for 15 years and a more committed man ya wouldnt get but now back involved with a club he can see the problem. he is right. it is 70-30 and were not lookin for 50-50 but a slight bit more thought for the club and a 60-40 meeting point i dont think is to much to ask for. a good win for us today but i feel "some" of the people missing from the stands might be the frustrated club player or club member. anyone have any thoughts on this.
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Indo Article   Indo Article - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:05 pm

sean boylan wrote:
I said it before il say it again.. I dont care what Geezer does as long as he brings back silverware.. And at the moment he is doing everything but pulling on that jersey for this team.. Fair play to him.

We all want Kildare to win but not to the detriment of the clubs - because we all know what happens to a building when there is no foundation. I would say Sean that you don't do much work for your local club when you make that kind of comment. And I speak as a massive McGeeney fan.
Back to top Go down
losthope
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Indo Article   Indo Article - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:50 pm

At the moment it is way too one sided, you are not just talking about the seniors, the same problem applies to the juniors and it took a veiled threat from a number of clubs to get their minor players released for the last round of the championship. There is a club revolt simmering just below the surface, if its ignored in the hope that it goes away then that is a huge mistake. If a open row breaks out it will destory all the good work done to date. A compromise must be found, anyone who thinks otherwise has their head in the sand.

Question:

Where do people think the finance comes from to fund the Kildare set up, there seem to be quite a number of fans on here who support Kildare only and don't care about club football
Back to top Go down
wingback
Senior
Senior

Location : Two Mile House and Poulaphouca, Blacktrench, Cutbush and Boolea

PostSubject: Re: Indo Article   Indo Article - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:39 am

jnrwhite wrote:

*"their adult championship" not "there"

Careful now, the grammer police are out
Back to top Go down
bag of white
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Indo Article   Indo Article - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:43 am

wingback wrote:
jnrwhite wrote:

*"their adult championship" not "there"

Careful now, the grammer police are out

I presume that was intentional wingback! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indo Article   Indo Article - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indo Article
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2