Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank you Dermot from all Kildare supporters.

Go down 
+23
overthebar
jj
shoutitout
tomoneillandhissisteranne
coffeybrendan
walsheman
Taibi
Athyman
Ogie
bob12
KILL BILL
stanley
tcallan
Kildare98
jimmers
GaaHead
murof
Come on the Boys in Blue
kickingking
Rex
lilywhites on tour
bag of white
Jimmy winning matches
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

Thank you Dermot from all Kildare supporters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you Dermot from all Kildare supporters.   Thank you Dermot from all Kildare supporters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:19 pm

A giant of a man in every sense......................
Back to top Go down
tomoneillandhissisteranne
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Dermot from all Kildare supporters.   Thank you Dermot from all Kildare supporters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:17 pm

The apple never falls far from the tree....but Dermot is his own man, too. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
shoutitout
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Dermot from all Kildare supporters.   Thank you Dermot from all Kildare supporters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:17 am

Thanks for everything Dermot.
Back to top Go down
jj
All-Star
All-Star
jj

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Dermot from all Kildare supporters.   Thank you Dermot from all Kildare supporters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:31 pm

Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Dermot from all Kildare supporters.   Thank you Dermot from all Kildare supporters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:17 pm

jj wrote:
Nice piece by the great man himself

http://www.gaa.ie/gaa-news-and-videos/daily-news/1/1707131055-dermot-earley-column/

excellent insight to a county footballers mind set and commitment required....
Back to top Go down
Bān go Lēir
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Dermot from all Kildare supporters.   Thank you Dermot from all Kildare supporters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:31 pm

Great article, thanks for sharing. Good honest piece, that sums up his love for the game.
Back to top Go down
kildaregaa365
All-Star
All-Star
kildaregaa365

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Dermot from all Kildare supporters.   Thank you Dermot from all Kildare supporters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:22 pm

Fabulous article - if he wrote that himself he has a talent beyond football..
Back to top Go down
Loads of Pints
All-Star
All-Star
Loads of Pints

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Dermot from all Kildare supporters.   Thank you Dermot from all Kildare supporters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:25 pm

wasnt sure whether to post this but an absolute clinker of a paragraph from the big mans latest column on gaa.ie

"My good friend Daryl Flynn was my midfield partner for the latter years of my career. A workhorse of a player who can also field a high ball. We had a great understanding when we played. He did all the donkey work and I got the credit. He called down to my house not too long ago to see how my back was. I told him it was good and he said that’s funny because his back is an awful lot better since I retired. He then looked up and saw my 2009 All Star on the shelf. He turned to me and said “You’re welcome!"
Back to top Go down
Gaa1928
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Dermot from all Kildare supporters.   Thank you Dermot from all Kildare supporters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Brillant article and it shows the sometimes unappreciated contribution of Daryl over the last number of years.
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Dermot from all Kildare supporters.   Thank you Dermot from all Kildare supporters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:34 am

Loads of Pints wrote:
wasnt sure whether to post this but an absolute clinker of a paragraph from the big mans latest column on gaa.ie

"My good friend Daryl Flynn was my midfield partner for the latter years of my career. A workhorse of a player who can also field a high ball. We had a great understanding when we played. He did all the donkey work and I got the credit. He called down to my house not too long ago to see how my back was. I told him it was good and he said that’s funny because his back is an awful lot better since I retired. He then looked up and saw my 2009 All Star on the shelf. He turned to me and said “You’re welcome!"
That is class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Dermot from all Kildare supporters.   Thank you Dermot from all Kildare supporters. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you Dermot from all Kildare supporters.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2