Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare's Manager 2014

Go down 
+64
steviegenius
ixus
learmus
Onhisboot
walsheman
Fear An Geata
Gaa1928
kelf
moatesports
TommyKeegan
lollypop
Big Full Back
if_in_doubt
shoutitout
Son of Sarsfields
lilywhites on tour
the young lad
bk 1
LillieLad
Lilywhite forever
lillyboy
Athyman
Cranky
Borderline
Taibi
kildaregaa365
Director
Cilldara_2000
jimmers
Kildare123
jj
Highball
stanley
Bad News Baba
kildarecat
Kildare98
jim
paddyr
flourman
Stonecold
Jimmy winning matches
peile
topcat
micky murphy
bag of white
Frankel
Admin
KILL BILL
Ogie
overthebar
lilysavage
BelieveToAchieve
MD
jobluts
Rex
naked-lilly
johnsmyth
bob12
OutTheGap
Westside
kickingking
murof
SeamusMurphy
Dinny Breen
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Kildare Manager 2014
McGeeney + Current Backroom Team
Kildare's Manager 2014 - Page 29 Vote_lcap6%Kildare's Manager 2014 - Page 29 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
McGeeney + New Backroom Team
Kildare's Manager 2014 - Page 29 Vote_lcap62%Kildare's Manager 2014 - Page 29 Vote_rcap
 62% [ 33 ]
Cian O'Neill
Kildare's Manager 2014 - Page 29 Vote_lcap13%Kildare's Manager 2014 - Page 29 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 7 ]
Glenn Ryan
Kildare's Manager 2014 - Page 29 Vote_lcap15%Kildare's Manager 2014 - Page 29 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 8 ]
Anthony Rainbow
Kildare's Manager 2014 - Page 29 Vote_lcap0%Kildare's Manager 2014 - Page 29 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ronan Quinn
Kildare's Manager 2014 - Page 29 Vote_lcap2%Kildare's Manager 2014 - Page 29 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Mark Brophy
Kildare's Manager 2014 - Page 29 Vote_lcap2%Kildare's Manager 2014 - Page 29 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 53

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
jimmers
All-Star
All-Star
jimmers

Kildare's Manager 2014 - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare's Manager 2014   Kildare's Manager 2014 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:06 am

BelieveToAchieve wrote:
Ur worse to let them get to you Baba.

Whatever you do, don't tell the truth about Glen Ryan not being anywhere near good enough to manage Kildare!

Hmmm...so it's ok to disrespect Glen Ryan but not ok to disrespect McGeeney?
Back to top Go down
BelieveToAchieve
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare's Manager 2014   Kildare's Manager 2014 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:26 am

Touché
Back to top Go down
stanley
Intercounty
Intercounty
stanley

PostSubject: Re: Kildare's Manager 2014   Kildare's Manager 2014 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:15 am

Baba O' Reily wrote:
Your reference to McGeeney as Paul grimley's assistant tells me all I need to know about what you term respect. Like I said you wouldn't know it if it hit you between the eyes.
So stating the facts is disrespecting someone now is it, eh???

Mcgeeney is Paul Grimley's assistant, and might I add, fair play to Paul for giving him a job.

I honestly don't know what to make of some lads on here.Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kildare's Manager 2014   Kildare's Manager 2014 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:17 am

'McGeeney has moved on and so should you'
'mcgeeney is gone end of'
Thanks for that BREAKING NEWS lads! Rolling Eyes 
Baba is pointing out that a certain few on here have somehow quickly forgotten what our former manager has done for the county. Dont forget Jason who has pointed out on many ocassion that he became involved last year mainly because he wanted the opportunity to work with McGeeney.
I have said on many ocassion that Kieran McGeeneys contribution and impact on kildare football is untold. He went above and beyond and brought Kildare to a new level has my upmost respect for doing so.
Have no problem with stanley using the terms he did to describe McGeeneys new position after all McGeeneys ehh 'assistant' last year is now the main man in kildare. If its good enough for kildare to appoint 'assistants' will be good enough for Armagh! That right stanley.

so it's ok to disrespect Glen Ryan but not ok to disrespect McGeeney?'
Ah come on lads are we back there again!
Can we look forward to 2014 the right Ryan got the job!
Back to top Go down
stanley
Intercounty
Intercounty
stanley

PostSubject: Re: Kildare's Manager 2014   Kildare's Manager 2014 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:23 am

whiteknight wrote:
Baba is pointing out that a certain few on here have somehow quickly forgotten what our former manager has done for the county. Dont forget Jason who has pointed out on many ocassion that he became involved last year mainly because he wanted the opportunity to work with McGeeney.
I have said on many ocassion that Kieran McGeeneys contribution and impact on kildare football is untold. He went above and beyond and brought Kildare to a new level has my upmost respect for doing so.  
Have no problem with stanley using the terms he did to describe McGeeneys new position after all McGeeneys ehh 'assistant' last year is now the main man in kildare. If its good enough for kildare to appoint 'assistants' will be good enough for Armagh! That right stanley.

Of course, Jason Ryan was an assistant to the former Kildare manager Kieran McGeeney, just as Kieran Mcgeeney is an assistant to Armagh manager Paul Grimley this year. How anyone can see that as disrespectful is beyond my comprehension.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kildare's Manager 2014   Kildare's Manager 2014 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:41 am

alright take your word for it, probably the way it was phrased.
Back to top Go down
jimmers
All-Star
All-Star
jimmers

PostSubject: Re: Kildare's Manager 2014   Kildare's Manager 2014 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:12 am

whiteknight wrote:

Untold? We never stop hearing about the great job he did for Kildare. We don't have to be continually reminded. The record should speak for itself.
Back to top Go down
murof
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare's Manager 2014   Kildare's Manager 2014 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:37 pm

Both Glen and Kieran contributed hugely and selflessly to Kildare football and the vast majority of fans will gladly acknowledge that. Both have now moved on and its time to focus on the new man and wish him the best. Maybe agree to differ and remember its a forum for different views.
Back to top Go down
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

PostSubject: Re: Kildare's Manager 2014   Kildare's Manager 2014 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:03 pm

Get off the fence Murof. You're either a McGeeney "fanboy" or you're a "viper" from the "sky sport generation." Wink 
Back to top Go down
kildaregaa365
All-Star
All-Star
kildaregaa365

PostSubject: Re: Kildare's Manager 2014   Kildare's Manager 2014 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:40 pm

I'd suggest this thread can be closed now - maybe that'll help everyone to move on?

Geezer Abu

:-)
Back to top Go down
Admin3
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kildare's Manager 2014   Kildare's Manager 2014 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:22 am

Locked so we can all move on.

Best wishes to Jason for the year ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare's Manager 2014   Kildare's Manager 2014 - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare's Manager 2014
Page 29 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29