Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare v Cavan

Go down 
+21
stanley
Jimmy winning matches
Onhisboot
abl
tomoneillandhissisteranne
kildaregaa365
murof
Bad News Baba
Gaa1928
Radley Park
micky murphy
flourman
SeamusMurphy
OutTheGap
Ogie
TommyKeegan
Ohtoohtobe
LillieLad
Flamingo
lillyboy
kickingking
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

Kildare v Cavan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Cavan   Kildare v Cavan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 9:04 am

fone wrote:
LillieLad wrote:
we can put together a late promotion charge.
 DREAM ON
Why don't ye quote the whole thing "The way we''re playing lately Id be happy to fecking survive in division 2 so therefore in my opinion the results are bad for us. I hope to god I'm wrong and we can put together a late promotion charge."
In my opinion were not gonna get promoted I even stated that I'd be happy to stay in division 2 while there were a few others saying we have a chance of getting promoted even still, why did you not quote them? Razz Rolling Eyes Suspect clown
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Cavan   Kildare v Cavan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 11:49 pm

I would say if we lose on Sunday we're back to being Doomed.. But I heard that the Rossies were Cat last Sunday, and lets hope they continue to be so.

Any word on Nial's Hamstring Folks ?
Back to top Go down
lillyboy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Cavan   Kildare v Cavan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 4:49 am

Can't see them running the risk of starting him with the 21's out on wed
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Cavan   Kildare v Cavan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 11:05 pm

lillyboy wrote:
Can't see them running the risk of starting him with the 21's out on wed

He hasnt trained Yet, but I assume that just to rest Him.

Begs the question, who has first call on Him and Hylo, and which is the most important Game ?.. Dublin Seniors seem to have first call on Costello.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Cavan   Kildare v Cavan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 11:11 pm

Sorry meant to add, Costello played v Kerry, and came on v Tyrone, but wasnt available for their U21s "Injured" or "rested" ??
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Cavan   Kildare v Cavan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 9:25 am

And that's the way it should be.

Could never understand why an underage game takes preference over a senior one. The U21s are just another stepping stone to the senior panel. We already know Hyland and Kelly are good enough so why are we continuing to play them at U21 level?

You don't see Raheem Sterling togging out for the England U21s..
Back to top Go down
kildare12
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Cavan   Kildare v Cavan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 10:57 am

I agree. Reading Ryans comments on Kelly stating he would of liked him to play against Westmeath but it was to close to the U21s n then saying he now has 11 days to the next match so from that it's 100% the U21s have first call. Pity because he will be a big loss, one of the only players who takes the correct option when in possession. Some lads keep bringing the ball into trouble n only then pass leaving the receiving player in as much trouble as he was initially.
Was better last Saturday to see lads standing up for themselves n also actually playing a full forward line close to goal. That move didn't take a footballing genius after out last 3 games.
Another win on Sunday n our season can get back on track.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Cavan   Kildare v Cavan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 12:09 am

Should the decision not be the Players ?, if he is picked for both..
Back to top Go down
lillyboy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Cavan   Kildare v Cavan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 12:33 am

It's difficult to get the balance right between senior and 21, at least there seems to be a degree of contact between the management teams . In normal circumstances championship football takes precedence over league. Two things to consider 1 the player 2 the greater good of Kildare football
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Cavan   Kildare v Cavan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 9:09 pm

Meath must have had 4 or 5 u21s involved v Laois last Night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare v Cavan   Kildare v Cavan - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare v Cavan
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5