Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CLUB KILDARE

Go down 
+2
lillyboy
jim
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jim
All-Star
All-Star

CLUB KILDARE Empty
PostSubject: CLUB KILDARE   CLUB KILDARE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:40 pm

I saw Pat Mangan at the match on Sunday and it got me thinking about club kildare. Is it still in existence? Is Jack Wall still chairman or is it completely dead? Anyone up to speed.
Back to top Go down
lillyboy
All-Star
All-Star

CLUB KILDARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB KILDARE   CLUB KILDARE Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:31 am

It's a secret
Back to top Go down
jim
All-Star
All-Star

CLUB KILDARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB KILDARE   CLUB KILDARE Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:44 am

It seems to be...
Back to top Go down
jim
All-Star
All-Star

CLUB KILDARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB KILDARE   CLUB KILDARE Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 7:59 am

Has anyone got any up to date news?
Back to top Go down
Lily2016
Junior C
Junior C

CLUB KILDARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB KILDARE   CLUB KILDARE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 8:38 pm

It has to be dead. I was a member up until Pat Mangan left. When the new committe came on board I never received a renewal form.
Have they organised any major fundraisers??
Pat, June & Dermot were such hard dedicated workers. Always working to their best for kildare GAA. They didn't get the recognition they deserved.

It was a shame Dermot didn't get in as Chairman.
The current county board make empty promises, has there been any real developments on the county grounds, what about their new website. It's all a joke if you ask me.
It's the players who have suffered!!
Back to top Go down
lilywhites on tour
All-Star
All-Star
lilywhites on tour

CLUB KILDARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB KILDARE   CLUB KILDARE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 12:09 am

Well said Lily2016. Where is the word on the 'close deal' on developing a new stand? Mr chairman said we were expecting work this year! Anyone shed any light on this?
Back to top Go down

CLUB KILDARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB KILDARE   CLUB KILDARE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 1:28 am

Id be of the opinion that a new stand or stadium would be a vanity project and waste of finances. I think any capital expenditure should be on developing another Hawkfieldesque site around the county
Back to top Go down
micky murphy
All-Star
All-Star

CLUB KILDARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB KILDARE   CLUB KILDARE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 1:29 am

Empty promises made during an election campaign in Kildare.... Ireland..... never....
Back to top Go down
kickingking
All-Star
All-Star
kickingking

CLUB KILDARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB KILDARE   CLUB KILDARE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 3:06 am

There was a stadium committee appointed a few weeks ago according to the Leinster Leader.
Back to top Go down
micky murphy
All-Star
All-Star

CLUB KILDARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB KILDARE   CLUB KILDARE Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 10:58 pm

has there been any updates recently?? for some reason when all the talk was going on before the Convention I had hoped/taught that some kind of deal was done with the Curragh Racecourse backers and we were going to piggy back a scheme into their master plan somewhere around the Curragh as maybe some of the heads on there had GAA influences and were supporters.
Back to top Go down
lilywhites on tour
All-Star
All-Star
lilywhites on tour

CLUB KILDARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB KILDARE   CLUB KILDARE Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 12:10 am

Jaysus micky murphy that would be a serious opportunity if it were anyway possible! Any truth to it? I heard Bord na Mona had been discussing with the powers that be over the stand's reconstruction; something to do with giving space to KE gaa on their side of the venue. I'm not certain but I heard something along those lines a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CLUB KILDARE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUB KILDARE   CLUB KILDARE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLUB KILDARE
Page 1 of 1