Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

club kildare

Go down 
+2
Sam1928
ChopperDalton
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ChopperDalton
Intercounty
Intercounty

club kildare Empty
PostSubject: club kildare   club kildare Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:39 am

Membership Card – this allows to all Kildare inter-county and Club Championship matches played in Kildare.

Is this a new thing that club kildare allows free admission to club champ games also?
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

club kildare Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare   club kildare Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:47 am

ChopperDalton wrote:
Membership Card – this allows to all Kildare inter-county and Club Championship matches played in Kildare.

Is this a new thing that club kildare allows free admission to club champ games also?

really? are you sure about that. If so thats a huge financial benefit and deserves a massive thumbs up!!!
Back to top Go down
ChopperDalton
Intercounty
Intercounty

club kildare Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare   club kildare Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:49 am

MEMBER PRIVILEGES - INDIVIDUAL(€300)

For first-time joiners, Club Kildare Jacket (not available elsewhere)

Option for spouse/partner to join for additional €100(includes Membership Card for both)

Option to purchase second jacket, price €80

Membership Card – this allows free admission to all Kildare inter-county and Club Championship matches played in Kildare.

Option to purchase two tickets for all Kildare (Senior) Games including All-Ireland Final.

Attendance at Special Family Night Training Session of Senior Team .

Two Car Stickers.

http://kildare.gaa.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49&Itemid=174
Back to top Go down

club kildare Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare   club kildare Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:49 am

from www.kildaregaa.ie

CLUB KILDARE

MEMBER PRIVILEGES - INDIVIDUAL(€300)

For first-time joiners, Club Kildare Jacket (not available elsewhere)

Option for spouse/partner to join for additional €100(includes Membership Card for both)

Option to purchase second jacket, price €80

Membership Card – this allows free admission to all Kildare inter-county and Club Championship matches played in Kildare.

Option to purchase two tickets for all Kildare (Senior) Games including All-Ireland Final.

Attendance at Special Family Night Training Session of Senior Team .

Two Car Stickers.
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

club kildare Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare   club kildare Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:52 am

WOW...the entrance to the club games is a great benefit. I never realised that. Great thinking there by the organisers.
Back to top Go down

club kildare Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare   club kildare Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:53 am

Can anyone say how many memebers there are in club Kildare?

Also is there any way of making it more appealing to younger people to join or any idea's on how to get more to join?

http://www.clubtyrone.com/

Have a read through this website, clubtyrone is widely accepted as being the most sucessful county supports club.
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

club kildare Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare   club kildare Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:05 am

maybe if ya spread out payments on it,like direct debit,nearly work about 27e a month?just an idea....?
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

club kildare Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare   club kildare Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:59 am

They do offer monthly debits at €25.
Back to top Go down
if_in_doubt
All-Star
All-Star
if_in_doubt

club kildare Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare   club kildare Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:28 am

fionnmccool wrote:

Also is there any way of making it more appealing to younger people to join or any idea's on how to get more to join?

Have a read through this website, clubtyrone is widely accepted as being the most sucessful county supports club.

Maybe some sort of under 25's or student deal might work to get more members, certainly consider joining myself if they had student membership - even just 50 quid off would be good.

To be honest I'm not the biggest fan of those official jackets you get either, much prefer if there was the option of one of the training tops or a numbered jersey / hoody, at least that way I can pretend I had trials with the juniors or something...
Back to top Go down
Sam1928
All-Star
All-Star

club kildare Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare   club kildare Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:43 am

if_in_doubt wrote:
fionnmccool wrote:

Maybe some sort of under 25's or student deal might work to get more members, certainly consider joining myself if they had student membership - even just 50 quid off would be good.

To be honest I'm not the biggest fan of those official jackets you get either, much prefer if there was the option of one of the training tops or a numbered jersey / hoody, at least that way I can pretend I had trials with the juniors or something...

I hear you on the jackets. Dont like them at all and sure most football is in spring and summer. I asked would they do something else and they gave me 2 lovely CK polo shirts instead which are the business.
Back to top Go down
Lily2016
Junior C
Junior C

club kildare Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare   club kildare Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:46 am

Club kildare has about 300 memebers, I believe

I do think the new privilges are definitely value for money.

Club kildare is about the supporters coming together to show their support for the county team and also fundraising for the teams.

I'm not sure what can be done to make it more appealing for young people.

If members in club kildare had the option of purchasing extra hoodies t-shirts etc that only club kildare members could buy do you think that would work??
At least you know the money is going into the county teams compared to when you buy items in elverys champion sport etc??

Last edited by geezersgirl on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

club kildare Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare   club kildare Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:50 am

club kildare !CErfULQ!2k~$(KGrHqZ,!hIE0fkiNNpQBNSqC7stj!~~_12

Club Tyrone done a jersey like above for members which is quite good.

I agree on the "club kildare" merchandise however very often htese require minimum orders from O'Neills, but with Kildare getting so much gear from them in the first place you'd imagine that a deal could be done on order as you need.
Back to top Go down
ChopperDalton
Intercounty
Intercounty

club kildare Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare   club kildare Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:09 am

Jackets dont look the best but they are extremely warm and cosy on a winters day, fairly redundant tho come the summer. Hoodies, polo shirts wiould be great.
Back to top Go down
ChopperDalton
Intercounty
Intercounty

club kildare Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare   club kildare Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:10 am

I know money is tight, but 300 members is fairly poor considering the size of our support.
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

club kildare Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare   club kildare Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:15 am

I thought you could get polo shirts and those light weight jackets. In fact thinking about it I have seen them on people. I think the big jackets are from when it was first set up. The entry into the Club championship games is a good idea and may encourage a few more to part with their cash.
Back to top Go down
Lily2016
Junior C
Junior C

club kildare Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare   club kildare Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:52 am

Well maybe more might join now. since the application forms are on their website.

I also think the spouse/partner option for an extra €100 is very good. Thats two members for €400.

Can't really ask for more!!

Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

club kildare Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare   club kildare Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:41 am

geezersgirl wrote:
Well maybe more might join now. since the application forms are on their website.

I also think the spouse/partner option for an extra €100 is very good. Thats two members for €400.

Can't really ask for more!!

could have ruben carter and tom cruise joingin now for 200e
Back to top Go down
ChopperDalton
Intercounty
Intercounty

club kildare Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare   club kildare Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:51 pm

New privileges available when you join Club Kildare
Club Kildare has just announced new privileges for members.

Some new privileges include

Free into all club championship matches

and the option for spouse/partner to join for €100

Check out all privileges on the Club Kildare page.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

club kildare Empty
PostSubject: Re: club kildare   club kildare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

club kildare
Page 1 of 1