Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club Kildare

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
flourman
All-Star
All-Star

Club Kildare Empty
PostSubject: Club Kildare   Club Kildare Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 6:21 pm

I would really like to see a re-launch of Club Kildare in the coming months, to take advantage of the enormous swell in support seen over the last number of weeks.

A few posters seem sceptical of the whole set-up, and there are a number of things I believe could be done better:

• More Membership options - a junior club kildare would be great to get kids involved, a student option etc

• More Merchandise

There is a great opportunity here to re-engage the fans in Kildare and at the same time increase funding for the various county teams.
For the first time in many a year there was a bond between the senior team and supporters on the pitch in Conleths - this should be nurtured and developed.

What changes should be made to Club Kildare to entice more memembership?
Back to top Go down
bloodsub
Intercounty
Intercounty
bloodsub

Club Kildare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Kildare   Club Kildare Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 6:47 pm

There was an attempt an a re-launch a couple of weeks ago. A terrible time for it coming off the back of the loss to Carlow. No mention of merchandise here, just access to the VIP area of a stand that hasn't been built yet! You are right though, with all the goodwill and feel good factor around Kildare GAA at the moment now is the time to strike.

http://kildaregaa.ie/club-kildare/
Back to top Go down
lillyboy
All-Star
All-Star

Club Kildare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Kildare   Club Kildare Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 7:42 pm

Rightly or wrongly there is a perception that club Kildare are elitist, it needs to touch base with the masses not the few. No problem having corporate membership but the ordinary supporter who might not make all the matches needs to be valued. Hearts and minds and all that
Back to top Go down
OutTheGap
All-Star
All-Star

Club Kildare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Kildare   Club Kildare Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 11:51 pm

I'd agree with Flourman about more membership options. Maybe they could have a "basic" membership for €20 or €30 (or even €50) per year which didn't give tickets for the Kildare matches or entry to the VIP area.

I know we're supposed to be a rich county but I think €300 a year is too much for most people. It's €20 a year for the Kilkenny supporters club and Meath have an option for €20 as well. I think there are a lot of people who would like to contribute something to Club Kildare but are put off by the high membership fee.
Back to top Go down
DONTPULLOUT
Intermediate
Intermediate

Club Kildare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Kildare   Club Kildare Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 6:41 am

300 is alot tbh if it was around 100 with less benefits i think alot more fans would sign up something that really should be looked into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Club Kildare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Kildare   Club Kildare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club Kildare
Page 1 of 1