Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AIB leinster intermediate club draw

Go down 
+39
shoutitout
Sam1928
peile
Square Ball
kickingking
kelf
losthope
town man
bloodsub
browser
blackandgold
White Bridge
Taibi
TommyKeegan
naked-lilly
walsheman
Horsebox
howdoyoudo
daracill
tiger1983
ChopperDalton
The Oracle
smokey
Rex
Fear An Geata
Ogie
shortgrass
tornado
TheBigFullForward
lilypremier
tpos
abl
kartman
rgb
Big Full Back
centreback
GaaHead
Lily8
Jimmy winning matches
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
steviegenius
All-Star
All-Star

AIB leinster   intermediate  club draw - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AIB leinster intermediate club draw   AIB leinster   intermediate  club draw - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:42 pm

I have to say we do give out about the club football in Kildare but as if in doubt said 3 leinster winners in the last 5 year at intermediate thats brill, also Who ever comes up and wins the intermediate championship will have a great chance of winning the leinster because its so hard to win very competitive and you have to be a good team to win it.
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: AIB leinster intermediate club draw   AIB leinster   intermediate  club draw - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:11 pm

one step away from a saturday night in croke park,exciting stuff!!!
well done to ballymore
Back to top Go down
ballymore no.3
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: AIB leinster intermediate club draw   AIB leinster   intermediate  club draw - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:32 pm

pat browne ye legand, the missus is getting a cat soon and im naming it after ye,
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: AIB leinster intermediate club draw   AIB leinster   intermediate  club draw - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:37 pm

ballymore no.3 wrote:
pat browne ye legand, the missus is getting a cat soon and im naming it after ye,
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
daracill
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: AIB leinster intermediate club draw   AIB leinster   intermediate  club draw - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:57 pm

Fear An Geata wrote:
Well done Ballymore. Some man Jimmers, flying home yesterday for the match and heading back to Oz tomorrow. Great commitment.
really he went back Oz after match
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: AIB leinster intermediate club draw   AIB leinster   intermediate  club draw - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:58 pm

ballymore no.3 wrote:

going to be hard to beat that post this year!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lily8
All-Star
All-Star
Lily8

PostSubject: Re: AIB leinster intermediate club draw   AIB leinster   intermediate  club draw - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:04 pm

He went to Thailand early Monday morning.

That post about Pat Browne is hilarious hahahaha
Back to top Go down
TheBigFullForward
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: AIB leinster intermediate club draw   AIB leinster   intermediate  club draw - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:58 am

all joking aside, Pat browne was fantastic on Sunday. Great to see somebody have the game of their life in a Leinster final
Back to top Go down
howdoyoudo
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: AIB leinster intermediate club draw   AIB leinster   intermediate  club draw - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:17 am

I've seen pat brown playing many a day and never seen him have a bad game. Qaulity full back but could do with been put on a diet to prolong his career.
Back to top Go down
rgb
All-Star
All-Star
rgb

PostSubject: Re: AIB leinster intermediate club draw   AIB leinster   intermediate  club draw - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:17 pm

That's a brilliant post!

Pat Browne has officially entered the 'Living Legends' category when there are domestic pets being named after him.

He doesn't even have to play well from now on....

Years from now, I can see himself and Jimmers having a chat over a pint in The Thatch.....

Jimmers: "I played for football for Kildare, won loadsa medals, All-Stars, the whole lot. I'm better than you ever were, Browne."

Pat: "I had a cat named after me....."

Jimmers falls silent. Defeated. Utterly defeated.....
Back to top Go down
shortgrass
Senior
Senior
shortgrass

PostSubject: Re: AIB leinster intermediate club draw   AIB leinster   intermediate  club draw - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:47 pm

rgb wrote:
That's a brilliant post!

Pat Browne has officially entered the 'Living Legends' category when there are domestic pets being named after him.

He doesn't even have to play well from now on....

Years from now, I can see himself and Jimmers having a chat over a pint in The Thatch.....

Jimmers: "I played for football for Kildare, won loadsa medals, All-Stars, the whole lot. I'm better than you ever were, Browne."

Pat: "I had a cat named after me....."

Jimmers falls silent. Defeated. Utterly defeated.....

Class lol!
Back to top Go down
if_in_doubt
All-Star
All-Star
if_in_doubt

PostSubject: Re: AIB leinster intermediate club draw   AIB leinster   intermediate  club draw - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:20 pm

ballymore no.3 wrote:

I'm guessing we all want Ballymore to go on and win the All Ireland now, not for the good of Kildare football but purely to see what sort of post would follow this up. If the missus gets pregnant then God knows what the kid will be named.

Pat Browne must feel very honoured... honoured and slightly disturbed at the same time to have a cat named after him.
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: AIB leinster intermediate club draw   AIB leinster   intermediate  club draw - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:41 pm

if_in_doubt wrote:
ballymore no.3 wrote:

I'm guessing we all want Ballymore to go on and win the All Ireland now, not for the good of Kildare football but purely to see what sort of post would follow this up. If the missus gets pregnant then God knows what the kid will be named.

Pat Browne must feel very honoured... honoured and slightly disturbed at the same time to have a cat named after him.
i no this lad that made this post,and has named his penis ''pat browne''.......often in showers after training,he will say ''just gonna give my pat browne a wash first''
Back to top Go down
Stonecold
All-Star
All-Star
Stonecold

PostSubject: Re: AIB leinster intermediate club draw   AIB leinster   intermediate  club draw - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:12 pm

walsheman wrote:
if_in_doubt wrote:
ballymore no.3 wrote:

i no this lad that made this post,and has named his penis ''pat browne''.......often in showers after training,he will say ''just gonna give my pat browne a wash first''

omfg and what does he say when he's beatin it into de missus????................ me bad, sorry Wlasheman started it, bad walsheman, bad, yez St Kevins lads need to get to copper face jacks more often!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: AIB leinster intermediate club draw   AIB leinster   intermediate  club draw - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:41 pm

not talking bout kevins!!!there not the only place in the world with showers!!!!!
he prob says something like, ''Go Down On That Pat''? wwudnt no,only guessing
Back to top Go down
browser
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: AIB leinster intermediate club draw   AIB leinster   intermediate  club draw - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:59 pm

Ballymore are a club on rise. Not only have they won a Leinster intermediate medal and a all Ireland semi final to look forward to but now in an ad for meteor mobile too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: AIB leinster intermediate club draw   AIB leinster   intermediate  club draw - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:03 pm

browser wrote:
Ballymore are a club on rise. Not only have they won a Leinster intermediate medal and a all Ireland semi final to look forward to but now in an ad for meteor mobile too! Very Happy
haha ya serious
Back to top Go down
Lily8
All-Star
All-Star
Lily8

PostSubject: Re: AIB leinster intermediate club draw   AIB leinster   intermediate  club draw - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:15 pm

yea that is true we're not only famous for football ha
Back to top Go down
bloodsub
Intercounty
Intercounty
bloodsub

PostSubject: Re: AIB leinster intermediate club draw   AIB leinster   intermediate  club draw - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:50 am

browser wrote:

Yeah, I saw that alright, Lily4life talking on the phone to her friend while following some lad around a supermarket Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star
Big Full Back

PostSubject: Re: AIB leinster intermediate club draw   AIB leinster   intermediate  club draw - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:50 pm

bloodsub wrote:
browser wrote:

Yeah, I saw that alright, Lily4life talking on the phone to her friend while following some lad around a supermarket Laughing Laughing

LILY4LIFE....... You Stalker........lol
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: AIB leinster intermediate club draw   AIB leinster   intermediate  club draw - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:56 pm

Big Full Back wrote:
bloodsub wrote:
browser wrote:

LILY4LIFE....... You Stalker........lol
super market sweep was it

Last edited by walsheman on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily8
All-Star
All-Star
Lily8

PostSubject: Re: AIB leinster intermediate club draw   AIB leinster   intermediate  club draw - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:04 am

hahaha i wasn't expecting my last comment to get that reaction, funny though.
what can I say I'm famous Razz
Back to top Go down
Rex
All-Star
All-Star
Rex

PostSubject: Re: AIB leinster intermediate club draw   AIB leinster   intermediate  club draw - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:14 am

So who are we looking for.
Back to top Go down
walsheman
All-Star
All-Star
walsheman

PostSubject: Re: AIB leinster intermediate club draw   AIB leinster   intermediate  club draw - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:13 pm

hopefully the blonde
Back to top Go down
Horsebox
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: AIB leinster intermediate club draw   AIB leinster   intermediate  club draw - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:35 pm

well lads and ladies, how do we see tomoro going for bme, any news from the camp on injuries etc??
Any knowledge on lisnaskea, by the sounds of it this will be their toughest test yet..
best of luck to all involved no doubt they will represent the county brilliantly and heres to a day out in Croker!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AIB leinster intermediate club draw   AIB leinster   intermediate  club draw - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AIB leinster intermediate club draw
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next