Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

August All Stars

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

August All Stars Empty
PostSubject: August All Stars   August All Stars Icon_minitimeTue 2 Aug 2011 - 6:39

Only a bit of harmless fun, and irrelevant but good to see Kildare's form until now acknowledged. Will probably be lucky to get one - Mick Foley I would contend - by the time the season is out. Pity the lads didn't win Saturday for a number of reasons obviously, but Flynn looked fresh as a daisy after so long out and produced one of the best midfield performances I've seen this year.

Anyway, this was in the Examiner, John Fogarty did it - he gave Kildare four - Connolly, Foley, Bolton, Doyle

http://examiner.ie/sport/gaa/arguing-over-august-all-stars-162887.html
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

August All Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: August All Stars   August All Stars Icon_minitimeTue 2 Aug 2011 - 19:49

Surprised to see McGrillen not included, I think he has been brilliant all year.
Back to top Go down
Derfil
Senior
Senior
Derfil

August All Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: August All Stars   August All Stars Icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 17:44

Bolton seems to be flavor of the month. I'd fancy him for one.
Back to top Go down

August All Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: August All Stars   August All Stars Icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 19:23

There has been no stand out performance in midfield so far this year, I expect JD to get at least a nomination. He was exceptional this year and will probably finish up 2nd in scoring charts despite playing midfield.
Back to top Go down
Tadhgín
Junior A
Junior A

August All Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: August All Stars   August All Stars Icon_minitimeThu 4 Aug 2011 - 8:04

Taibi wrote:
Surprised to see McGrillen not included, I think he has been brilliant all year.

Agree. I thought that he was an accident waiting to happen at the start of the year but I'm glad to be wrong on this one. Brilliant is the word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

August All Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: August All Stars   August All Stars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August All Stars
Page 1 of 1