Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare GAA Awards 2011

Go down 
+12
ElGuerrouj
Taibi
gomearza
walsheman
all_star
realmoore
Jimmy winning matches
Dual
Muller
kelf
Ogie
Big Full Back
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Big Full Back
All-Star
All-Star
Big Full Back

Kildare GAA Awards 2011 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Awards 2011   Kildare GAA Awards 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:13 am

fionnmccool wrote:

What was a Leixlip man doing at the awards night would be my next question here??

Fionn are you trying to wind up our Northern folk???

Tut tut... You already are cutting the back of Taibi.... lol...
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Awards 2011   Kildare GAA Awards 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:21 am

Fionn is like a lad who hasn't gotten any action in a year. he's like a briar!
Back to top Go down
ElGuerrouj
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Awards 2011   Kildare GAA Awards 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:31 am

fionnmccool wrote:
ElGuerrouj wrote:

Were you at the awards night ballyboy?

Counting pennies is an understatement to describe it. If they even got 20 people to pay 20 quid they would have made a profit on the night they organised, so the excuse of money doesn't wash given the expenses they incurred on the night would have been minimal.

What was a Leixlip man doing at the awards night would be my next question here??

I'd be first to slate the County Board if they got something wrong. I'd also congratulate them on doing something right.
But there seems to be some people who give out about everything from ticket prices to the state of Conleths to Sloppy Curry.

Whoah, whoa, whoh.............................. who said I was from Leixlip!?? Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Awards 2011   Kildare GAA Awards 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:53 am

Ogie wrote:
Fionn is like a lad who hasn't gotten any action in a year. he's like a briar!
A year is been kind Wink

He'll need to get down from that high horse if he's ever going to get some.
Back to top Go down
lilywhites on tour
All-Star
All-Star
lilywhites on tour

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Awards 2011   Kildare GAA Awards 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:19 am

Big Full Back wrote:
fionnmccool wrote:

Fionn are you trying to wind up our Northern folk???

Tut tut... You already are cutting the back of Taibi.... lol...

haha the funny thing is he dosent realise Leixlip is one of the oldest if not the oldest villages / towns in kildare! and ya call yourself a kildare man? tut tut ya dont even know your local history .
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Awards 2011   Kildare GAA Awards 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:01 pm

alright lads, ye've had a bit of fun insulting each other but back to the thread now
Back to top Go down
ElGuerrouj
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Awards 2011   Kildare GAA Awards 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:40 am

Admin2 wrote:
alright lads, ye've had a bit of fun insulting each other but back to the thread now

harmless enough stuff admin, given that the thread was slagging off the CB I thought you'd be glad it strayed off topic.
Back to top Go down
Admin2
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Awards 2011   Kildare GAA Awards 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:06 am

maybe, I was getting bored with the spat between Fionn McCool and Taibi. It was personal and neither were accepting of the other's fact to have an opposite opinion.

Why would this forum have a problem with the county board being criticised? If it's justified, it's justified. And many things like this are, not to belabour the point, a matter of opinion. Anyway, I certainly had no problem with it. The thread is still 'live' anyway, so I suppose you can take that as a sign that there are no problems with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare GAA Awards 2011   Kildare GAA Awards 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare GAA Awards 2011
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2