Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kildare intermediate championship

Go down 
+27
Cilldara_2000
kickingking
micky murphy
le hit in
topcat
the young lad
tomoneillandhissisteranne
TommyKeegan
Curragh Command
intheback
Frankel
lily4fr
Gaa1928
Big Full Back
naked-lilly
overthebar
johnsmyth
Jimmy winning matches
flourman
Taibi
Botch
lomond
Flamingo
SeamusMurphy
Onhisboot
ndog
Caprea
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Caprea
Intercounty
Intercounty

Kildare intermediate championship Empty
PostSubject: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:17 am

Its hard to call this year. CillDara betting aren't pricing it. Maybe PP will in the coming weeks.

Who do people think are the players to watch out for?

Who will win it?

Who are dark horses?

Who will be relegated to Junior?

Who will bother to answer these questions?
Back to top Go down
ndog
Junior A
Junior A

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 7:42 am

To be honest in my opinion there are only four teams that can win it this year Towers, Castledermot, Kilcock or Raheens. Towers, Castledermot mid table in division one while Raheens got relegated. Kilcock got promoted.

From a Raheens perspective, I just dont know what to make of us. One or two really talented lads but against towers maybe to much from them. Anyways I hope I am wrong.

Back to top Go down
Onhisboot
Intercounty
Intercounty
Onhisboot

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 7:47 am

Castledermot to win
TMH dark horses
Kill for relegation
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:25 pm

Towers are my bet..
Back to top Go down
Flamingo
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 1:54 am

Lads to be fair the IFC in Kildare is tough aul going!
I have a feeling it will be either Towers or Kilcock that win it. Towers were very solid last year and Kilcock are recovering after a total disaster period when they had B lads playing key positions.
Castledermot always do decent in Div 1 but I honestly don't know enough about them. Naturally they were gutted last year but I just think the other two are a bit better.

TMH have a young team and if they can build on it they could be dark horses.
As for the drop it's hard to call as teams can just collapse and we won't know who until Round 2.
Back to top Go down
lomond
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 9:53 pm

I saw Towers in Rd1 & while they won they were not impressive at all.

Winners: Raheens
Dark Horse: Eadestown
Releagation: Ballyteague
Back to top Go down
Botch
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 3:18 am

winners: Castledermot
Dark Horses: Raheens
Relegation: Ballyteague
Back to top Go down
Caprea
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 4:09 am

the odds of this weekends games are on PP now
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 8:58 am

Winners - Castledermot
Dark Horses - Eadestown
Relegated - Caragh

I think Castledermot will win it. They've been knocking on the door for a few years now and with JTB out of the equation, I feel they will take their chance. Kilcock will be there or thereabouts too, but like Towers, they lack free scoring forwards.

As an aside - I see Eadestown are 11/10 to beat Rathangan. Will be lumping on that!

Back to top Go down
lomond
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 6:35 pm

A great double Eadestown 11/10 and Clogherinkoe at 8/13
Back to top Go down
flourman
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:22 pm

Any betting available for outright in the Intermediate?
Back to top Go down
Caprea
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 8:52 pm

flourman wrote:
Any betting available for outright in the Intermediate?

Don't think so yet. PP probably will at the quarters stage.

I rang Cill Dara betting and they said they weren't. I really don't get the point of them, They have no online presence and don't seem to offer any odds that PP don't.

I have heard of them offering odds to favoured customers but they are useless for me.

PP
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:33 am

next round draw wednesday night
Back to top Go down
johnsmyth
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:10 am

Taibi wrote:
Winners - Castledermot
Dark Horses - Eadestown
Relegated - Caragh

I think Castledermot will win it. They've been knocking on the door for a few years now and with JTB out of the equation, I feel they will take their chance. Kilcock will be there or thereabouts too, but like Towers, they lack free scoring forwards.

As an aside - I see Eadestown are 11/10 to beat Rathangan. Will be lumping on that!

Hope you had'nt the house on that taibi. In fairness that result is against all form.
Caragh could be in free fall.
Towers, castledermot favourites and kilcock are fairly strong. Any score on the kilcock nurney game?
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:20 am

kilcock2-9 nurney 0-6 full time kilcock 1-0 nurney 0-3 halftime
Back to top Go down
Taibi
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:57 pm

johnsmyth wrote:
Taibi wrote:
Winners - Castledermot
Dark Horses - Eadestown
Relegated - Caragh

Hope you had'nt the house on that taibi. In fairness that result is against all form.
Caragh could be in free fall.
Towers, castledermot favourites and kilcock are fairly strong. Any score on the kilcock nurney game?

Had Eadestown in an accumulator but that went out the window after the draw between Ellistown and Robertstown. Possibly the worst game of football I've ever had the misfortune of witnessing.

Good win for Suncroft too, didn't see that one coming at all.
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:43 pm

What was the panic on playing the replays Tonight, and why not Tommorow or Friday ??.. Very unfair on the Minor Players involved with these Teams, with only a 24 hr break from last Nights Minor Champ Matches..
Back to top Go down
overthebar
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:40 pm

Spot on Seamus, no reason why these replays could not have been played Friday evening.....sheer thickness and been stubborn from the powers that be..... very unfair on minor players involved with their first teams having to play 3 games in such a short period of time......
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 2:23 am

Its gas OTB, They waited, what 3 Weeks after our Seniors were beaten, to give the Players a break before the Senior Club Championship, and then do this to Young Fellas.. Player burnout or what ?? .. Especially with the smaller Clubs who need these Lads to get a Team together..
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 8:00 am

relegation play off

sallins v robertstown
kill v caragh

round 3 draw 29- 31 august
eadestown v eillstown
raheens v TMH
nurney v castledermot
clogherinkoe v ballyteague
Back to top Go down
naked-lilly
Senior
Senior
naked-lilly

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 9:05 am

Will the relegation semis be that weekend too or the same week as the semis outright? Also does anyone know when the reserve semis are being played?
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 12:34 am

Relagation Final, Kill v Robertstown..
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 7:33 am

IFC QF
castledermot v rathangan
round towers v clogherinkoe
eadestown v suncroft
kilcock v twomilehouse
Back to top Go down
Caprea
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 8:22 pm

Interesting odds for the weekend games, eadestown 11/8 Shocked
Back to top Go down
SeamusMurphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 3:49 am

Why such a gap between Matches on Sunday ?? Towers Match @ 1.30.. TMH Match @ 4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kildare intermediate championship   Kildare intermediate championship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kildare intermediate championship
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next