Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted

Go down 
+58
lillyboy
kelf
LillieLad
shortgrass
Ogie
Ohtoohtobe
Flamingo
walsheman
squire
Cmonthelillies
Goff28
intheback
learmus
Jimmy winning matches
topcat
micky murphy
inexile
Dinny Breen
flourman
Gaa1928
fatherted
Frankel
Onechance
lilysavage
Big Full Back
Borderline
lilywhites on tour
kildaregaa365
Xavi
Fear An Geata
kickingking
Taibi
SeamusMurphy
rgb
bigball
All down the line
Twentyeight
shoeshine
Cranky
murof
jimmers
Highball
totalgaa
Captain1928
Liffey Likes
tomoneillandhissisteranne
shoutitout
if_in_doubt
jj
TommyKeegan
hawker
Sam1928
Fizzer
Cilldara_2000
Rex
KILL BILL
Kildare98
FearBan
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TommyKeegan
All-Star
All-Star

Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted   Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 6:41 am

http://www.offtheball.com/GAA/alan-milton-kildare-case

What a bunch of shameless spoofers.
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted   Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 7:00 am

St Conleth's should not be 8,000 should be about 12,000 load of shite..
Back to top Go down
jj
All-Star
All-Star
jj

PostSubject: Re: Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted   Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 7:12 am

Anyone know if club Kildare members are getting tickets?
Back to top Go down
topcat
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted   Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 7:13 am

Max of 2 tickets per member I read today jj
Back to top Go down
jj
All-Star
All-Star
jj

PostSubject: Re: Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted   Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 7:43 am

topcat wrote:
Max of 2 tickets per member I read today jj

Cheers Topcat. Have heard nothing yet from them Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
kildaregaa365
All-Star
All-Star
kildaregaa365

PostSubject: Re: Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted   Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 7:55 am

TommyKeegan wrote:
Jaysus lads, forget about being outnumbered by maybe 1,800 at most. We'd have been outnumbered by 10,000 in Croke Park. Also our home patch lads are familiar with, a serious battle won, and a team galvanised I hope. Also county hasn't been as interested in football in five years. Was about more than numbers at a game

Great post Tommy. Agree fully.., momentum is a powerful thing. What a night it would be if we could be the ones to end the Mayo era along with bringing the GAA to its senses.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy winning matches
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted   Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 8:02 am

kildaregaa365 wrote:
TommyKeegan wrote:
Jaysus lads, forget about being outnumbered by maybe 1,800 at most. We'd have been outnumbered by 10,000 in Croke Park. Also our home patch lads are familiar with, a serious battle won, and a team galvanised I hope. Also county hasn't been as interested in football in five years. Was about more than numbers at a game

Great post Tommy.  Agree fully.., momentum is a powerful thing. What a night it would be if we could be the ones to end the Mayo era along with bringing the GAA to its senses.
at least mayo players can take tour of Newbridge silverware to see how silverware is made
Back to top Go down
lilysavage
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted   Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 8:28 am

I've a joke about Mayo and Newbridge silverware. I'll post it here tmoro. It's a cracker.
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted   Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 8:39 am

If it's the shite about how it's the closest Mayo will get to silverware all year please don't bother haha
Back to top Go down
Dinny Breen
Senior
Senior
Dinny Breen

PostSubject: Re: Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted   Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 8:55 am

Watch Kildare vs Mayo LIVE on BIG SCREEN this SATURDAY at 7pm in the Square, Kildare.
Back to top Go down
Cilldara_2000
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted   Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 9:11 am

Kildare fans aren’t in any position to be making jokes about Mayo. Glass houses etc.
Back to top Go down
jimmers
All-Star
All-Star
jimmers

PostSubject: Re: Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted   Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 9:32 am

Club Kildare members - limited to 2 tickets per member. Being distributed tomorrow
Back to top Go down
jj
All-Star
All-Star
jj

PostSubject: Re: Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted   Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 9:56 am

jimmers wrote:
Club Kildare members - limited to 2 tickets per member. Being distributed tomorrow
cheers
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted   Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:21 am

Think I've a ticket sorted, Hon the fecking Lilies, as the great John Mullane said I love me county Smile
Back to top Go down
easyfromdsideline
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted   Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:37 am

A great victory this week, however, A division 1 team (we hope, back next year) has aspirations. Fantastic players but with the capacity of our county stadium being 8000?? our kids who look up to these fine lads, will get to watch it in a pub? unless they have sky at home.  Listening to f#ckwits full of porter shouting at the telly telling the players what they are doing wrong. I would have hoped, we would have asked where our hurlers were playing this week and pushed that game for Croker.
Back to top Go down
Kildare98
All-Star
All-Star
Kildare98

PostSubject: Re: Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted   Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:52 am

I wrote about the growing discontent amongst GAA grassroots over inequality on Finances thread and predicted unprecedented scenarios were on the horizon. We've seen the first. For what's it worth, here's where I see this whole conversation heading next...

1. Alan Milton asked rhetorically "When was the last time Newbridge hosted a Leinster championship game?" We are into unprecedented territory with Dublin's current dominance & radical action is needed to shake up the province again. Div 1 counties are throwing the kitchen sink at it just to cling to Dublin's coattails; counties like Westmeath, Offaly, Laois have given up (although our decision not to back the latter's Leinster council motion was a disgrace). As a start - and it is only a start - Dublin need to begin playing provincial quarter and semi-finals against counties like Kildare and Meath in Newbridge and Navan. It doesn't matter how many of their supported miss out I'm afraid - we've been conceding advantages to them for long enough.

2. If there is not a radical change to championship structures and provincial championships are retained, Dublin should be split. This actually may need to happen anyway as I think people are only starting to realise the scale of their advantages. Proving my point - Alan Brogan's Sindo column last weekend decided not to discuss Leinster final (!) and was devoted instead to speculation about what Dublin's best second team was, and how same would also win Leinster championship. Interesting to see what Alan's column this week is about - praise for Kildare being the most interesting county in Leinster this year I hope.
Back to top Go down
Kildare98
All-Star
All-Star
Kildare98

PostSubject: Re: Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted   Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:58 am

One other thing, please don't anyone ever tell us again, "That can't happen." You saw what happened this week - and we're only getting warmed up Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kildare98
All-Star
All-Star
Kildare98

PostSubject: Re: Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted   Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 11:00 am

Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted   Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 6:08 pm

kildaregaa365 wrote:
TommyKeegan wrote:

Great post Tommy.  Agree fully.., momentum is a powerful thing. What a night it would be if we could be the ones to end the Mayo era along with bringing the GAA to its senses.

Agree entirely. Whatever happens after and I'm saying this now so as not to be subject aftertime rubbish... whatever happens now, if the lads win, lose, God forbid get a trimming and Kildare GAA folk, you guys, the board etc get crap thrown in your faces about 'What was it all about now?' and so on and so forth, even if you're thinking 'Was it worth it?' Make no mistake, as TK says, Saturday is a completely different fight to this one. This was about Kildare standing up for Kildare supporters, players, little Johnny and Jane in their oversized jerseys falling over the ball in the back garden, for the commercial supporters, for Newbridge business - for everyone connected in whatever way you'd think. That's what THIS was about. And don't let anyone think or try to tell you different after Saturday.

Should Kildare have a bigger and better ground? Absolutely. Should they have much more commercial revenue? Absolutely. But that's another day's work, although I can't help feeling they've been getting their wrists slapped for years because of what happened with their finances. And the arrogance, belligerence and defensiveness we are continuing to hear from HQ really gives me that feel - How dare Kildare!

Well fuck em, fair play to ye - ye were the talk of the land in a good way, the support was landslide in your favour. Hope it's not the end.

Just hope the lads turn up and perform.
Back to top Go down
Kildare98
All-Star
All-Star
Kildare98

PostSubject: Re: Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted   Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 6:13 pm

Brilliant post Ogie, which all GAA supporters will see, if not some hacks.

We have made Sean Moran & Martin Breheny's heads explode - like the end scene of Scanners. I reiterate: never been prouder to support Kildare.
Back to top Go down
hawker
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted   Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 6:15 pm

HauntedGraffiti wrote:
We did this! So proud.

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/gaelic-games/gaa-open-to-further-unrest-on-home-venues-for-the-super-8s-1.3545899?mode=amp

Christ HG you'll have the crowd over on res. duds spewing into their sick buckets if you keep this racket up. They are already in the process of firmly wedging their heads up a Mayo man's hole on there.

No wonder they didn't want to go to Aughrim after their minors losing to Wicklow yesterday!! lol!
Back to top Go down
hawker
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted   Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 6:17 pm

Ogie wrote:
kildaregaa365 wrote:
TommyKeegan wrote:

Agree entirely. Whatever happens after and I'm saying this now so as not to be subject aftertime rubbish... whatever happens now, if the lads win, lose, God forbid get a trimming and Kildare GAA folk, you guys, the board etc get crap thrown in your faces about 'What was it all about now?' and so on and so forth, even if you're thinking 'Was it worth it?' Make no mistake, as TK says, Saturday is a completely different fight to this one. This was about Kildare standing up for Kildare supporters, players, little Johnny and Jane in their oversized jerseys falling over the ball in the back garden, for the commercial supporters, for Newbridge business - for everyone connected in whatever way you'd think. That's what THIS was about. And don't let anyone think or try to tell you different after Saturday.

Should Kildare have a bigger and better ground? Absolutely. Should they have much more commercial revenue? Absolutely. But that's another day's work, although I can't help feeling they've been getting their wrists slapped for years because of what happened with their finances. And the arrogance, belligerence and defensiveness we are continuing to hear from HQ really gives me that feel - How dare Kildare!

Well fuck em, fair play to ye - ye were the talk of the land in a good way, the support was landslide in your favour. Hope it's not the end.

Just hope the lads turn up and perform.

Great post. No matter what happens on Saturday evening it's been a good year for Kildare GAA. Someone needed to shout stop.
Back to top Go down
Kildare98
All-Star
All-Star
Kildare98

PostSubject: Re: Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted   Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 6:17 pm

hawker wrote:

Christ HG you'll have the crowd over on res. duds spewing into their sick buckets if you keep this racket up.

Wouldn't that be terrible.
Back to top Go down
hawker
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted   Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 6:24 pm

HauntedGraffiti wrote:
hawker wrote:

Christ HG you'll have the crowd over on res. duds spewing into their sick buckets if you keep this racket up.

Wouldn't that be terrible.

Sure they can always make another few when they fill up. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ogie
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted   Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 6:31 pm

TommyKeegan wrote:
http://www.offtheball.com/GAA/alan-milton-kildare-case

What a bunch of shameless spoofers.

"Whole new set of circumstances" - That's a lie. Kildare GAA went to the Gardaí in the morning and informed the CCCC of exactly what the Sergeant they dealt with said - they haven't named him so I won't. But it was that they would have the resources to cater for what was needed as long as the game was at 7pm. Nothing changed in that regard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted   Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time For Kildare Fans To Be Counted
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next