Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glen Ryan Out

Go down 
+30
bite the pillow
Clubman
Sleeptight
Big Full Back
lilysavage
TheManInTheStands
lily92
ClaneLillywhite
micky murphy
shunta15
srg hartman
Badger85
moatesports
Lilywhite forever
intheback
steviegenius
All down the line
BearintheSquare
Ohtoohtobe
Twentyeight
seamymurphy
Gaa1928
TommyKeegan
Botch
Rex
Kildare98
NorthernLily89
Thelillywhites
jimmers
FionnMcCool
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
steviegenius
All-Star
All-Star

Glen Ryan Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glen Ryan Out   Glen Ryan Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 12:04 pm

The worse thing to happen Kildare was nearly beating the Dubs it gave them false hope of where we are at. I wasnt expecting that on Sunday to be honest very low for the county. I think it comes down to that we simply do not have the players or the attitude is not there. When you watch the likes of Mayo Roscommon Armagh etc the players are really proud to play for there county teams even the way they come across in interview you know they really care unfortunately I cant say the same with us its just not in them. Management is not the problem here.

Ontheterrace likes this post

Back to top Go down
BearintheSquare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Glen Ryan Out   Glen Ryan Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 3:12 pm

steviegenius wrote:
The worse thing to happen Kildare was nearly beating the Dubs it gave them false hope of where we are at. I wasnt expecting that on Sunday to be honest very low for the county. I think it comes down to that we simply do not have the players or the attitude is not there. When you watch the likes of Mayo Roscommon Armagh etc the players are really proud to play for there county teams even the way they come across in interview you know they really care unfortunately I cant say the same with us its just not in them. Management is not the problem here.

Its a lack of ambition in the county from the top down. They are content to have us tipping about as a middle of the road team with a poor management team and costing no great money. i was delighted when Glenn & co got the job but fuck me how wrong was i and everybody else. To go anywhere in the modern game you have to spend money and provide the best facilities, coaching etc for young players coming through. This simply isnt happening in our County.

Corporalkildare likes this post

Back to top Go down
intheback
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Glen Ryan Out   Glen Ryan Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 4:18 pm

steviegenius wrote:

100% agree.

Glen out ? Players out more like it.

He prepares a team to go out onto their home pitch. It takes them 30 minutes to score against a division 2 team. That is the players fault.

The delusion of some people in this county is summed up perfectly by this thread.

Ontheterrace likes this post

Back to top Go down
Thelillywhites
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Glen Ryan Out   Glen Ryan Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 5:25 pm

Armagh are only playing with pride in the jersey since McGeeney went back. Roscommon since Burke overtook them. The Glen brigade who say his management cant be questioned since he is a legend are the deluded ones.
Back to top Go down
FionnMcCool
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Glen Ryan Out   Glen Ryan Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 5:49 pm

I'd be the first to say that the players aren't completely blameless in this.

Some of these lads have shut the bed for so many managers previously that they don't realise they're lying smelling of rancid shit in their very own feces.

However. Its Glen & Co's job to get the maximum out of the players at our disposal, coming up with a game plan and system to suit these players, integrate and bring through new younger talent annually, getting the players fit and hungry.

They have not done any of the above. We actually seem to be further away from any resemblance of a game plan from last year. Its mind boggling really.

But yet here we are. He's out of his depth. Thats pretty clear to see. Someone with a bit about them would have addressed issues by now. He seems oblivious

Thelillywhites likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lilywhite forever
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Glen Ryan Out   Glen Ryan Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2023 9:30 am

Kildare98 wrote:
After Leinster final last year, I argued for a change of management on here. Mayo game saved their bacon but unfortunately Leinster final is a more accurate reflection of how far we are from top table.

At this stage, doubt Burke would leave Roscommon next year so probably Brian Flanagan in line if a Malachy O’Rourke-type figure not interested. Unfortunately, might be a lot more pain in store before then.

Jesus can the pain get any worse? Fuck me don't say it will. We've have a decade or more now of complete and utter shite and total annihilation.
Back to top Go down
moatesports
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Glen Ryan Out   Glen Ryan Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2023 4:08 pm

Rossies were there or thereabouts in Connaught and in league for the last 10 years , rossies club st Brigid's contested all club final as well not that long ago , how long is it since a team were in all Ireland final from any other county other than Dublin in Leinster ,so maybe Davy has more to work with than we have ,hate to say that but I live in hope and just maybe a good win v Clare could kick start the season

Onhisboot likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://moatesports.ie
FionnMcCool
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Glen Ryan Out   Glen Ryan Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 2:41 pm

Another fantastic half of football from Kildare down in Ennis against the mighty Clare.

Lads this rubbish is going nowhere fast.

Ryan is done . The management team is done

The season will be a shambles
Back to top Go down
Badger85
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Glen Ryan Out   Glen Ryan Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 2:45 pm

Glenn is the boss. He’s the gaffer. What he says, goes.
Back to top Go down
Badger85
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Glen Ryan Out   Glen Ryan Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 3:11 pm

Will he even make it to the championship?
Back to top Go down
FionnMcCool
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Glen Ryan Out   Glen Ryan Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 3:12 pm

And to think I was laughed at for suggesting it.

I guess who's laughing now... not me by the way.
But every one of Div.2 opponents are.
Back to top Go down
srg hartman
Junior A
Junior A
srg hartman

PostSubject: Re: Glen Ryan Out   Glen Ryan Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 3:16 pm

Does anyone have Jason Ryan's number....sweet fucking jesus
Back to top Go down
FionnMcCool
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Glen Ryan Out   Glen Ryan Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 3:25 pm

No defensive structure.
Can't defend.
Poor tackling when we do.
No discipline - yellows and reds galore.
Conceding Frees everywhere all over the pitch.

No attacking structure. We can't score goals.
We're struggling to score points.
It took 28mins to score against Cork.
It took 11mins against Clare.

Lads. What in the name of fucking Christ are we doing every week in Hawkfield. Several times a week at that.

There was no bounce. No backlash after the Cork game.

Genuinely- and I know it's not done in GAA. But Glen should be gone. If he had anything about him. He'd walk this evening .

Badger85 and Thelillywhites like this post

Back to top Go down
shunta15
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Glen Ryan Out   Glen Ryan Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 4:05 pm

A bit too quick there fionn played badly and won now when is the last time we done that

Southern Gael likes this post

Back to top Go down
Thelillywhites
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Glen Ryan Out   Glen Ryan Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 4:13 pm

Win = papering over the cracks
Back to top Go down
Badger85
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Glen Ryan Out   Glen Ryan Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 4:18 pm

Anyone have Padraic Cribbin’s number?

Thelillywhites likes this post

Back to top Go down
micky murphy
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Glen Ryan Out   Glen Ryan Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 9:41 am

I find this amazing too many lads thinking this is like a premiership soccer club, I’ve been neutral on glenn from day one but strange don’t know where all the people that was passionately supporting him getting the job on here are gone, I also don’t think a lot of people understand the workings of the GAA on here but find it amazing and funny to read here previously Jack O’Connor was clueless and we were better without him, Davy Burke not enough experience and the likes of Malachy ORourke wouldn’t be good for kildare football, it’s seemingly an impossible situation!

MD, All down the line, Southern Gael and really_unofficial_kildare like this post

Back to top Go down
FionnMcCool
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Glen Ryan Out   Glen Ryan Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2023 2:51 pm

Anyone who thinks the rubbish served up in St Conleths Park this year is acceptable is complicit in charade.

Glen's goose is cooked. It just won't be taken from the oven until May/June. In the mean time I enjoy the championship and wait for the club scene to kick off properly in July.
Back to top Go down
FionnMcCool
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: Glen Ryan Out   Glen Ryan Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2023 3:49 pm

He should just walk. But he won't.

All 4 of them need to have a good look at this and where its going . 2023 has been a shambles
Back to top Go down
Thelillywhites
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Glen Ryan Out   Glen Ryan Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2023 4:11 pm

Should be asked to step down this evening.
Back to top Go down
Badger85
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Glen Ryan Out   Glen Ryan Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2023 6:55 pm

Eh?

Ogie and Southern Gael like this post

Back to top Go down
ClaneLillywhite
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Glen Ryan Out   Glen Ryan Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:14 pm

Bring this to the forefront along with Mick Gorman
Back to top Go down
Badger85
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: Glen Ryan Out   Glen Ryan Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 6:35 pm

Eh……
Back to top Go down
ClaneLillywhite
Intermediate
Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Glen Ryan Out   Glen Ryan Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 6:38 pm

Malachy o Rourke in the stand.......

What did Kildare Co board do with this resume?? 👀
Back to top Go down
lily92
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Glen Ryan Out   Glen Ryan Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 7:42 pm

That was the final straw. losing to fermanagh in the league ffs
how can we show our discontent?
I suspect emails to chairperson.kildare@gaa.ie are being redirected to the recycling bin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glen Ryan Out   Glen Ryan Out - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glen Ryan Out
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next