Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Kildare Gaa Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kildare Gaa Fans Forum

Kildare Gaa, Football & Hurling Fans discussion board.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2024 Allianz League

Go down 
+80
Kildare127
Borderline
micky murphy
Boggerlad
White Bridge
Sleeptight
kildaregaa365
Admin
Columbo
kelf
Sam1928
centreback
srg hartman
Taibi
Snowwhite
Cassanata
ChasingSam
Nuxerfromthe50
Southern Gael
DannyBoy
SplitThePosts
Clubman
Highball
murof
bite the pillow
ontheline2024
ClaneLillywhite
Lily899
Leead64
Cilldara_2000
MD
if_in_doubt
Twentyeight
Onhisboot
totalgaa
Gaa1928
FlourBag_1
lomond
Liffey Likes
Kildare999
Thelillywhites
CillDara 2024
jimmers
Ontheterrace
Macckers1928
Flamingo
TommyKeegan
Football101
Kildare98
TheGreatof1928
TheBigDog#
Hurlerbehindtheditch
Earl_Kid
Kildarelilly
FionnMcCool
newornowhere
OutTheGap
MickosMen
lilysavage
KILL BILL
really_unofficial_kildare
TheSquire28
Ohtoohtobe
BearintheSquare
shunta15
Botch
gunnerman
Badger85
Rex
TheManInTheStands
rgb
NorthernLily89
Lilywhite forever
Wrecktheshop
LillieLad
lily92
Kildare-Tom
moatesports
Onechance
84 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
NorthernLily89
Senior
Senior

2024 Allianz League - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2024 Allianz League   2024 Allianz League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 7:42 am

Lilywhite forever wrote:
NorthernLily89 wrote:
gunnerman wrote:
NorthernLily89 wrote:
Lilywhite forever wrote:
Hands up who wants Davy? The fella eho is currently sitting rock bottom of Division 1 with Roscommon. They can keep him. This mess is bigger than a manager. And hyping up an overrated manager isn't the answer.

You're some clown having a go at Davy, the man who had to put his own hand in his own pocket after many refusals of this failed county board, at the age of 29 to win Kildare their first all Ireland in many decades. He had a player from Ardclough no disrespect to Ardclough as it’s more of an hurling club, as one of his main players. Ask any of his players, theyd run through a wall for him, he wouldnt go near this shit show with current county board in charge. These are not the best 30 players in Kildare, and if they are we're f'ckd. Rip it all up. Burke knows more about kildare players than Glen does and that is a fact, just cause Glen was a good player still a very bad manager as proven with his own club Towers.
what players are missing from your top 30 and who would you remove from the panel … name names?

Not falling for that trap mate, I'm better than that, calling out lads playing an amateur sport being exposed by men raking it in on the expense of their demise. Disgusting some of the jibes here yday, wont fall for it. There is plenty of talent around the county, just dont have the name. You could scrap the whole 30 yday and an organised team would of put a better showing than the last 4weeks.
Aaah buddy. I'm disappointed. I thought we could have had you operating as a chief scout. The solution to all our problems😔

I know buddy, imagine finding all our solutions on a forum. Easily disappointed little man.
Back to top Go down
Botch
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Allianz League   2024 Allianz League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 8:43 am

Still taking in where we currently are. Forum is certainly alive with comments. Lol.

More questions left unanswered than answered. But Glenn does not help himself. The way he handled that interview yesterday was nothing short of ignorance. Made himself look like an idiot. It only heightens the problem. And mick Gorman was no better at the county meeting.

As for the players. Well. Some of the stuff they do is just headless.

I do not see.glen being fired.
I do not see him walking.
Back to top Go down
LillieLad
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Allianz League   2024 Allianz League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 8:49 am

In Glenn we trust lads, fuck the incoming relegation, fuck the fact that we’ve regressed every year, fuck the fact we look like one of the unfittest team in the country, fuck the fact we have no kick out strategy, fuck the fact we have no attacking strategy, fuck the fact we have no defensive plan. Let’s stay on the Glenn bandwagon, it’s all going well…..
Back to top Go down
shunta15
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Allianz League   2024 Allianz League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 9:30 am

I was there yesterday to witness 1 of the worst displayes by a senior team I think I've ever seen and I'm going a long time but I think any kildare person that was there yesterday and they were very few wud be sad and embarrassed by the atmosphere there.there were 3700 people inside and I'd say 3000 were armagh supporters.they cheered at every chance they got from players going off to players coming on.im open to anyone disagreeing with me but a crowd getting behind their team does make an awful difference.it might be a small point but staying away from matches doesn't help them and if me shouting my head off made a difference to helping a team then surely a few thousand voices next Sunday wud make a difference.ive read all replies on the forum over the last day and I dont think anything will change before Sunday so if you agree that a bit of support wud help swallow ur pride and travel to navan
Back to top Go down
lily92
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Allianz League   2024 Allianz League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 10:38 am

Badger85 wrote:
Davy Burke is from the wrong end of the county. That’s the first and main problem for the county board.

Their second issue with him is that he’ll call them out publicly on their bullshit. That’s problem number two.

He’ll never get the job whilst the current board is in place. The county is run between a select few within 15km of Newbridge. They don’t like outsiders or people who’ll question them.

Davy’s managerial record stand far above Glenn’s. That’s not an opinion, it’s a fact. How anyone can come on here and abuse him without taking into account his record is the behaviour of knuckle daggers. The same behaviour that has us where we are.

Glenn took over in division 1. He’ll most likely leave in division 3. That’s it. Nothing more to be said on his reign. He hasn’t done one single thing that’s been good. He hasn’t improved a single player or improved our set up. That’s a daming indictment of his time.

He should’ve gone last year, he should’ve gone after Fermanagh, he should’ve gone last night, he should go tonight.

hahaha. this craic of not liking the north of the county is pathetic.
is this why Glenn doesn't like playing Clane lads? (I heard this yesterday)
Back to top Go down
BearintheSquare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Allianz League   2024 Allianz League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 10:51 am

shunta15 wrote:
I was there yesterday to witness 1 of the worst displayes by a senior team I think I've ever seen and I'm going a long time but I think any kildare person that was there yesterday and they were very few wud be sad and embarrassed  by the atmosphere  there.there were 3700 people inside and I'd say 3000 were armagh supporters.they cheered at every chance they got from players going off to players coming on.im open to anyone disagreeing with me but a crowd getting behind their team does make an awful difference.it might be a small point but staying away from matches doesn't help them and if me shouting my head off  made a difference to helping a team then surely a few thousand voices next Sunday wud make a difference.ive read all replies on the forum over the last day  and  I dont think anything will change before Sunday so if you agree that a bit of support wud help swallow ur pride and travel to navan

Not a hope am I spending money to watch them again until Glenn Ryan is gone and I'm usually a travel anywhere die hard.....

KILL BILL, Onechance, Thelillywhites and Shooter 1 like this post

Back to top Go down
lily92
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Allianz League   2024 Allianz League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 11:35 am

Rex wrote:
Sad state the way things have become when lads are at each other's throats. The County football is toxic at the moment.

It's also a pressure cooker situation, the worse things get the more the pressure builds. Everything has is failure point. We'll see what ours is soon.

The way things are shaping up, I'm actually looking forward to Navan.
We might be shite but we're still box office  2024 Allianz League - Page 2 1f601
Back to top Go down
Ohtoohtobe
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Allianz League   2024 Allianz League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 1:25 pm

People are talking about us being in the Tailteann this year but it's actually not a given if we get relegated. We could go down and still be in the Sam.
It’s just as likely that we'd be in the Tailteann in 2025 as this year; if you're in D3 and end up on the same side of the draw as the Dubs, it’s practically out of our hands.

If that does happen, I'd be highly tempted to get rid of all the older senior players and start again with the idea of winning the Tailteann and D3 next year, embed a new culture where effort is number one, and trying to progress to being a top side in 2027/28. Here's a sample team based entirely around the 2018, 2022 and 2023 under 20s, with a few lads who were U20 in the years in between:

1 Aaron O'Neill
2 Harry O'Neill     3 Mark Dempsey    4 Ryan Burke
5 Tony Archbold   6 James McGrath   7 Paddy McDermott
8 Aaron Masterson    9 Shane Farrell
10 Daragh Ryan   11 Alex Beirne       12 Colm Dalton
13 Jimmy Hyland  14 Darragh Kirwan 15 Paddy Woodgate

16 Cormac Barker, 17 Mark Maguire, 18 Jack McKevitt, 19 Jack Sargent, 20 James Harris, 21 Luke Killian, 22 Niall Dolan, 23 Callum Bolton, 24 Eoin Bagnall, 25 Jack Robinson, 26 Adam Fanning

Others to consider: Tommy Gill, Dean O'Donoghue, Brendan Gibbons, Eoin Cully, Ryan Sinkey, Shane O'Sullivan, Aaron Browne, Killian Browne, Brian McLoughlin.

I'm sure people would put the above in different orders or positions but it's the concept of a young panel with a maximum age of 26/27 I'm talking about.

Playing at a lower level would give a very young side the chance to develop over a couple of seasons.
Maybe an overreaction or the mood I'm in but I'd actually look forward to going to watch a team like the above rather than look at the same lads make the same mistakes for the 10th season running.

if_in_doubt, OutTheGap, Bigfullforward, BearintheSquare, Ontheterrace, Tawnbag123 and Shooter 1 like this post

Back to top Go down
Lilywhite forever
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Allianz League   2024 Allianz League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 6:38 pm

That conversation between Glenn and Tommy wasn't a heated exchange. Me bollix. A disagreement but thats about it. I almost feels like the national media are just trying to have a good laugh at us.
For some reason we seem to be the only county in the country that everyone likes to knock and have a good laugh at. It's nasty really.

lilysavage likes this post

Back to top Go down
TheSquire28
Junior C
Junior C

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Allianz League   2024 Allianz League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 8:12 pm

Hi all, long long time reader but first time poster.
Obviously there's been a lot of discussion over the last few weeks and the arguments have probably all been made so I don't need to add to the pile on. I felt compelled to join because I wanted to address something that crops up here from time to time that leaves me confused...

This idea that there's a North/South divide in the county is something I have only ever come across on this forum. I've been involved in Kildare GAA for years and I've never encountered this in the real world. I'm from the south of the county myself and I'm not exaggerating to say I've NEVER heard anyone say X shouldn't be on the team or managing the team because they're from celbridge/leixlip/Maynooth etc. I just don't buy that it's an issue that has any real effect in the county. Lads will always have bias based on club allegiances but the idea that there's a sort of invisible line somewhere north of Newbridge and there's a confederacy of southerners banding together to protect Kildare GAA from northerners is ridiculous to me. I don't know about you guys but the club's I dislike the most tend to be the ones closest to my own, not the ones the other end of the county!

So I'd ask.the people referring to the north/south divide - how do you think this manifests itself? I'm genuinely curious because as I said it's not something I've encountered myself

Rex, if_in_doubt, Cilldara_2000, Ohtoohtobe, KILL BILL, OutTheGap, Botch and like this post

Back to top Go down
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Allianz League   2024 Allianz League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 8:50 pm

TheGreatof1928 wrote:
The culture is toxic within the GAA in the county. There is an unearned arrogance, an air of the right to dine at the top table in Divisions 1 & 2 and compete with the best. No one has that right. The beliefs, values and attitudes to build a good culture are not there. It takes work to get there. Rolling up the sleeves, all of us pulling together. County Board, Management, Players and Supporters. All levels, all grades across the board. To do that we need to know what the vision and goals are for the county so we can all work towards it.

County boards should be ran like a structured business. There should be a strategic approach, there should be fundraising and there should be regular performance reviews. There should be mechanisms to challenge the status quo if they are not up to the job. There should be an organizational structure, a hierarchy e.g Finance, Fundraising lead, PR & Communications, Coaching, Player Welfare, Facilities Development, Supporter liaison. All functions with with clear objectives and milestones to meet and question that feed into a 1/3/5/10 year plan. Review and adjust regularly. All working with each other, aligning their goals for the benefit of moving Gaelic games in the right direction in the county.

There should be proper governance and a chain of command with regular reviews or else we have something like the crap at RTE for example and charities in the country. A few bob here and there, a few perks "ah sure what harm is it"

It sums it all how much we are in disarray that the best communicator of Gaelic Games and creating hype around them is Really Unofficial. That man does an unreal job and should be hired to lead the PR & Communications. In a similar vain we have not got an iota how to fundraise. It is laughable. There has never been as much wealth in the county and the best we can come up with is sponsored walks. These guys should be tapping up chamber of commerce meetings and other events and making connections. We have a host of MNCs and it is just not happening.

Kildare is a great failure for the times. It is a shame but I suspect that Davy Burke was in all likelihood thinking this way re the CB and maybe the demands were not palatable to the CB. That man is Kildare through and through and so is Brian Flanagan. Both of them would demand resources and significant investment. One of them should be given the chance.

Albeit the CB are not up to taking the steps to change the culture so I think we are in for a continued very barren spell. They want the status quo. A new stadium will be a very temporary patch to gloss issues on the field. There will be initial fanfare and ribbon cutting and back slapping whilst Kildare GAA continues to languish without the change needed

Mick Gorman's comments about Glen and his management team were very unprofessional. Shocking in fact for a man in his role. It displays a complete lack of awareness. He took what he thought was the easier route trying to appease all sides. He should have thanked them for their time and shown them the door.

There is an All Ireland in this county. It just needs the right leadership to direct it. It will not be quick but it can happen!

**Jaysus was only supposed to be a short message and turned into a bit of a rambling Very Happy

Thank you for this but I have a feeling that won't be happening!
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Allianz League   2024 Allianz League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 8:51 pm

Excellent post for your first post, I am involved in GAA fo over 50 years and I too along with my other GAA contacts have never heard of this 'divide', only hearing of it on this forum recently which leads me to believe that this is a new creation by immature posters who want to generate conflict, this can also be evidenced by the growing tone of some posts filled with anger, name calling and insults, it's a forum for people to voice their opinions for god sake, let's not go down the premiership forums road, disagree by all means but show respect for opinions not matching yours.

Cilldara_2000, Ohtoohtobe and lilysavage like this post

Back to top Go down
Intercounty
Intercounty

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Allianz League   2024 Allianz League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 9:00 pm

Ohtoohtobe wrote:
People are talking about us being in the Tailteann this year but it's actually not a given if we get relegated. We could go down and still be in the Sam.
It’s just as likely that we'd be in the Tailteann in 2025 as this year; if you're in D3 and end up on the same side of the draw as the Dubs, it’s practically out of our hands.

If that does happen, I'd be highly tempted to get rid of all the older senior players and start again with the idea of winning the Tailteann and D3 next year, embed a new culture where effort is number one, and trying to progress to being a top side in 2027/28. Here's a sample team based entirely around the 2018, 2022 and 2023 under 20s, with a few lads who were U20 in the years in between:

1 Aaron O'Neill

16 Cormac Barker, 17 Mark Maguire, 18 Jack McKevitt, 19 Jack Sargent, 20 James Harris, 21 Luke Killian, 22 Niall Dolan, 23 Callum Bolton, 24 Eoin Bagnall, 25 Jack Robinson, 26 Adam Fanning

Others to consider: Tommy Gill, Dean O'Donoghue, Brendan Gibbons, Eoin Cully, Ryan Sinkey, Shane O'Sullivan, Aaron Browne, Killian Browne, Brian McLoughlin.

I'm sure people would put the above in different orders or positions but it's the concept of a young panel with a maximum age of 26/27 I'm talking about.

Playing at a lower level would give a very young side the chance to develop over a couple of seasons.
Maybe an overreaction or the mood I'm in but I'd actually look forward to going to watch a team like the above rather than look at the same lads make the same mistakes for the 10th season running.

I can see where you're coming from with younger players (leaving KOC is very harsh but I know he divides opinions) but a few of these players are not possible. I'd be interested in seeing a team of players that are realistically in with a chance of making a team now. I do like that team but you've to be realistic.

Harry O'Neill - Injured. James McGrath - College commitments. Daragh Ryan - Abroad. Colm Dalton - Under 20. James Harris - Under 20. Niall Dolan - Under 20. Eoin Cully - Under 20. Jack Robinson - Travelling. Ryan Sinkey - Under 20. Brian McLoughlin - Abroad. I 100% agree that Fanning and Bagnall should be given a shot considering our poor scoring return at the moment.
Back to top Go down
lilysavage
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Allianz League   2024 Allianz League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 9:03 pm

The North/South divide exists in one maybe two particular posters head.

KILL BILL likes this post

Back to top Go down
lilysavage
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Allianz League   2024 Allianz League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 9:27 pm

Nice concept team there for most part. Sargent and Cardonnier would fit your profile. Ben and Kev Flynn are surely good enough to get a wildcard pick and maybe the other 2 Kevins as well.

OutTheGap likes this post

Back to top Go down
MickosMen
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Allianz League   2024 Allianz League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 9:31 pm

Killian Browne and Aaron Browne should be in the match day squad at this stage. Two of the best young forwards in the county. Wouldn't have Cormac Barker there. Cordonnier better.

Back to top Go down
lilysavage
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Allianz League   2024 Allianz League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 9:43 pm

MickosMen wrote:
Killian Browne and Aaron Browne should be in the match day squad at this stage. Two of the best young forwards in the county. Wouldn't have Cormac Barker there. Cordonnier better.

May as well add Buster Browne.
Back to top Go down
MickosMen
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Allianz League   2024 Allianz League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 9:48 pm

lilysavage wrote:
MickosMen wrote:

May as well add Buster Browne.  

Why? Do you not rate either of the lads? They should be given a chance at the very least. Can't do any worse than our current forwards.

lilysavage likes this post

Back to top Go down
lilysavage
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Allianz League   2024 Allianz League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 9:56 pm

Maybe in time but neither have done much at senior club level from bits ive seen. Aaron probably more talented but hasnt progressed enough yet and doesnt stand out st club level. Sometimes he looks happy just to stop his man doing damage going the other way. Killian has a bigger frame, senior may suit him better. One tended to replace the other last year. Early days yef I guess, particularly for the younger cub.
Back to top Go down
OutTheGap
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Allianz League   2024 Allianz League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 10:06 pm

really_unofficial_kildare wrote:
Ohtoohtobe wrote:

1 Aaron O'Neill

I can see where you're coming from with younger players (leaving KOC is very harsh but I know he divides opinions) but a few of these players are not possible. I'd be interested in seeing a team of players that are realistically in with a chance of making a team now. I do like that team but you've to be realistic.

Harry O'Neill - Injured. James McGrath - College commitments. Daragh Ryan - Abroad. Colm Dalton - Under 20. James Harris - Under 20. Niall Dolan - Under 20. Eoin Cully - Under 20. Jack Robinson - Travelling. Ryan Sinkey - Under 20. Brian McLoughlin - Abroad.  I 100% agree that Fanning and Bagnall should be given a shot considering our poor scoring return at the moment.

In fairness, I think he meant this team for next year if we do end up in Division 3 (and probably the Tailteann cup).  
This year is a write-off unfortunately.

The idea definitely has it's merits. Some of the older players who have been good servants must have all the belief sapped out of them at this stage. I'd give a pass to some players like Kevin Flynn, Kevin Feely and Ben McCormack even if their form this year has been poor.

if_in_doubt, lilysavage, Tawnbag123 and really_unofficial_kildare like this post

Back to top Go down
newornowhere
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Allianz League   2024 Allianz League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 10:22 pm

Ohtoohtobe wrote:

1 Aaron O'Neill

Harry O'Neill - Injured. James McGrath - College commitments. Daragh Ryan - Abroad. Colm Dalton - Under 20. James Harris - Under 20. Niall Dolan - Under 20. Eoin Cully - Under 20. Jack Robinson - Travelling. Ryan Sinkey - Under 20. Brian McLoughlin - Abroad.  I 100% agree that Fanning and Bagnall should be given a shot considering our poor scoring return at the moment.

koc is no where near the standard required and how anyone had him as player of the year is a joke. masterson, woodgate, hyland, mcdermot, kirwan, robinson, shane sullivan, mclocughlin, daragh ryan have all been given plenty of chances and havent exactly set the world alight. kirwan, hyland are the only ones who have put their hand up and the rest above are no where near what is required. is any of them better than beirne or mccormack ? not a chance. Bagnall and fanning might be worth a try but i actully think both are a step down from hyland and kirwan. the step up to senior is massive and it might be a player flying under the radar that makes the cut. The players we have at the moment besides one or two are the best we have. mark dempsey should be in their for definite but besides that none of them above are anywhere near the required standard. our poor scoring at the moment is down to the management team as is the letting in of 20 pints in nearly every game.

Corporalkildare and Macckers1928 like this post

Back to top Go down
MickosMen
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Allianz League   2024 Allianz League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 10:38 pm

Very few of our senior players stand out at club level. That is a fact.

KOC is one of the only midfielders we have suited to the modern game. I agree that he struggles running into traffic at times but at least he is a runner. We need more pace and to break the lines of blanket defences. He is similar to MDMA for Dublin in that regard.

A few of our midfielders at the moment are detrimental to trying to play the modern game. The field the ball, takes them an eternity to turn and then they look for a safe handpass. Remove any sort of pace or speed from our game.
Back to top Go down
Ohtoohtobe
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Allianz League   2024 Allianz League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 10:43 pm

Ohtoohtobe wrote:

1 Aaron O'Neill

It’s a squad for a hypothetical situation where we’re in Div 3 next year. I know about the commitments you list (although for some reason Eoin Cully wasn’t listed on the u20 squad released the other day).
Harris, Sinkey and Cully will obviously still be underage next year so I’d probably only consider adding them once that’s over.
Agree to disagree on KOC. I respect his attitude but I just don’t think he has the skills.
Probably is a bit dramatic to turf out every senior player but I’m sick of looking at some of them. For example, one of our most highly rated half backs has a lot of strengths but can’t tackle and is guaranteed to blatantly push a forward in the back and then act shocked when it’s a free. In every. single. f***ing. game. Most of our players have flaws like that but they never change. It’s driving me demented.

Last edited by Ohtoohtobe on Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
OutTheGap
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Allianz League   2024 Allianz League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 10:44 pm

Is Mark Dempsey unavailable this year or was he not picked on the panel?
Back to top Go down
lilysavage
All-Star
All-Star

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Allianz League   2024 Allianz League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 10:46 pm

He is a bit like MDMA and even more like Shane Ryan who was with Dublin in mid 2000s. He is not perfect but he does break lines and I dont see too many others doing that. I would certainly keep him in the team for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Allianz League   2024 Allianz League - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2024 Allianz League
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next